Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hillary Clinton Lying for 12 minutes straight

it's a shame, it would have been nice to have a decent female candidate

how can people still support this person to become president?

10+ Year Old Account
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, huh what...? Same old rabble? Back to sleep I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post

it's a shame, it would have been nice to have a decent female candidate

how can people still support this person to become president?
    I'm all for bashing Hillary. She deserves it. But I think if we all picked a you tube video showing some presidential candidate telling lies, and started a thread on it, the forum would grind to a halt.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, huh what...? Same old rabble? Back to sleep I guess.
    You tell'em Belize, Hillary is a honest progressive.

Democrat candidates have gotten progressively worse. Al Gore was a nutcase and hypocrite. John Kerry was unprincipled. Barack Obama put himself and his political party before the country. And Hillary Clinton is a liar and criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You tell'em Belize, Hillary is a honest progressive.
    In the meantime the same specimens that insist on bashing Hillary at every turn, do a 180 and defend Trump to the death on his threads.

Hypocrisy is really not a word in republicans' dictionaries.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    In the meantime the same specimens that insist on bashing Hillary at every turn, do a 180 and defend Trump to the death on his threads.

Hypocrisy is really not a word in republicans' dictionaries.
    That's the plan. Get such scary Republicans that a pro-business warhawk Democrat looks nice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't a thread started with this exact same video a month or so ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Elarena View Post
    Democrat candidates have gotten progressively worse. Al Gore was a nutcase and hypocrite. John Kerry was unprincipled. Barack Obama put himself and his political party before the country. And Hillary Clinton is a liar and criminal.
    Certainly, better than the candidates from republicans who basically cry their rights are being infringed upon not putting their precious conservative religion in science textbooks, overtly institute and promote racism, gender discrimination and bigotry - all captured on national television, so it's not like democrats need to prove anything when it's all on record.

Meanwhile, conservatives have nothing but baseless conspiracies.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Still better than the alternative most of the time.

Al Gore > Bush Jr.
    Kerry > Bush Jr.
    Obama > McCain
    Obama = Romney

This time you're right though. Hillary doesn't belong anywhere near the Oval Office.

7+ Year Old Account
    The amount of times this video has been posted astonishes me. You would think with the amount of dubious actions Hillary has been accused of, people would have something else to post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Wasn't a thread started with this exact same video a month or so ago?
    Yep it was.

That's the plan. Get such scary Republicans that a pro-business warhawk Democrat looks nice.
    Well, they dug their own graves by letting Trump *and* Hillary get this far.

I don't sympathize with either side for letting this happen, it's their choice and they choose to vote against their interests.

Trump cares more about the Middle Class than Hillary, which is sad. Hillary would rather spoon feed Goldman Sachs.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    But but.... DEA HATE TRUMP!?!?!??!11eleven!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closed it after the first "lie": way to put her words out of context by cutting the quote off at the right moment...

Is this really the level political debates in the Internet have dropped to?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Democrats have largely been in the business of betraying their constituents since Bill Clinton, I doubt his wife will be any different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    She was under heavy sniper fire.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Trump cares more about the Middle Class than Hillary, which is sad. Hillary would rather spoon feed Goldman Sachs.
    How? By mandating that nobody but him gets to use illegal immigrants for labor?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Closed it after the first "lie": way to put her words out of context by cutting the quote off at the right moment...

Is this really the level political debates in the Internet have dropped to?
    You think the rest of the sentence shows she is progressive? Even Republicans were okay with gays having their own seperate category, away from "marriage".

Let me know when someone who doesn't lie runs for office.