Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Well I feel most people become idiots and swayed by emotions when they see something happening to cute little fluffy. I would be surprised if the results turned out in favor of not skinning humans.
    Do you know what people who only care about people are?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Do you know what people who only care about people are?
    Who said I only care about people? It's impossible for me to care about animals and people unless I want to torture and kill humans for hurting fido and mittens?

I want to torture and kill humans
    Is that so

Well I feel most people become idiots and swayed by emotions when they see something happening to cute little fluffy. I would be surprised if the results turned out in favor of not skinning humans.
    How about logic?

We have evolved to be above those creatures, we domesticated them.

Dogs and Cats are of low intelligence, sometimes a few are smarter than other dogs or cat, we find that "cute and adorable".

You can wave a piece of meat towards a dog and it will come running happily and you can do whatever you want to it that moment from petting it to killing it instantly.

If i wave a piece of meat to a human (i will use 18 years old and up), he will think i am crazy and laugh at me cause even the biggest idiot will go like "What the fuck are you doing?"

Animals are vulnerable thats why the feeling of "protecting them" comes, not because they are cute.

Wanting to kill people isnt logical but easily 99% of the people saying they would rather watch a human get hurt than an animal doesnt mean they will kill them.

I am the same, i dont care what will happen to as example, some drunk idiot or drug addict etc etc it was their choice to become like that, but i care if someone uses the lower intelligence of an animal to abuse it.
    Last edited by potis; 2016-07-03 at 03:49 PM.

It seems most people think people in Asian countries just eat any dog off the street, it's sort of sad/funny. Of course, people tend to forgot over here in the US we euthanize tons of cats and dogs all the time, because they can't find a home and there's no room for them. Up until like 2 years ago I never even knew people in certain parts of Europe ate friggin' horses, that seems absolutely insane to me...but then I remember that not everyone thinks like me or grew up in the same culture as me. I think the vast majority of people need to remember this too.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Not sure what your point is anymore?

Yes animals breed for a specific purpose are generally better at that purpose than other animals.

You going to claim all dogs can herd sheep now?
    His argument is shit so he keeps moving the goal posts until he finds something that works.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Cat taste delicious. Dog not so much. Some of the breads are ok. But it's mostly tough meat with not a lot of flavor fat on it.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    How about logic?

We have evolved to be above those creatures, we domesticated them.

Dogs and Cats are of low intelligence, sometimes a few are smarter than other dogs or cat, we find that "cute and adorable".

You can wave a piece of meat towards a dog and it will come running happily and you can do whatever you want to it that moment from petting it to killing it instantly.

If i wave a piece of meat to a human (i will use 18) and up, he will think i am crazy and laugh at me cause even the biggest idiot will know.

Animals are vulnerable thats why the feeling of "protecting them" comes, not because they are cute.
    Okay now tell me what's logical about killing a human for hurting an animal?

^ wasnt finished, check above.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Chickens are evil. Have you not looked into their eyes? You see that reptilian gaze looking back at you from the late Jurassic period. Evil they are.
    Yes I've had chickens. We had one that would follow me all around the yard and would sit on the steps with me when I sat down. It's the roosters you have to watch not the hens.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Plenty already do that you know, there is park rangers killing poachers on the spot all around the globe atm.

Also this guy and his tribe would murder you if you hurt their animals

So you see plenty of people are already killing people for hurting animals and righfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    It seems most people think people in Asian countries just eat any dog off the street, it's sort of sad/funny. Of course, people tend to forgot over here in the US we euthanize tons of cats and dogs all the time, because they can't find a home and there's no room for them. Up until like 2 years ago I never even knew people in certain parts of Europe ate friggin' horses, that seems absolutely insane to me...but then I remember that not everyone thinks like me or grew up in the same culture as me. I think the vast majority of people need to remember this too.
    I've eaten horse. People thought it was crazy I ate lamb because they're so cute

Cute and delicious.

Cats need more than euthanization though, they really just need to be killed by the millions. We should really go the way of Australia and determine a number of cats we need to cull.

- - - Updated - - -

Plenty already do that you know, there is park rangers killing poachers on the spot all around the globe atm.

Also this guy and his tribe would murder you if you hurt their animals

So you see plenty of people are already killing people for hurting animals and righfully so.
    is this guy a farmer? Because farmers shooting people trying to kill their animals seems to be standard. Wanting to kill a random person because they've done something to some animal somewhere, is not.

We might not eat dogs and cats, but SO many of them are in shelters in western countries. SO many of them are abused.

I've eaten horse. People thought it was crazy I ate lamb because they're so cute

Cute and delicious.

Cats need more than euthanization though, they really just need to be killed by the millions. We should really go the way of Australia and determine a number of cats we need to cull.

- - - Updated - - -

is this guy a farmer? Because farmers shooting people trying to kill their animals seems to be standard. Wanting to kill a random person because they've done something to some animal somewhere, is not.
    Seems you did not like that rangers are putting down poachers on the spot, hard reality right? there is plenty of people killing people for hurting animals around the world.

And go read about The Mundari, it's a South Sudan tribe very protective of their animals. So unless you want to call those sudanese people savages?

Just one example im very happy to add more.

Seems you did not like that rangers are putting down poachers on the spot, hard reality right? there is plenty of people killing people for hurting animals around the world.

And go rerad about The Mundari, it's a South Sudan tribe very protective of their animals. So unless you want to call those sudanese people savages?
    Are they his animals? In America you can protect your land and your property. As I said that is standard, but wanting to kill randos because they injured a rando animal isn't. I mean I already addressed this, did you not fucking read?

Do you know noting about the Mundari?

Cattle are their food CATTLE ARE THEIR CURRENCY! They're protecting their money and very livelihood. How is this comparable to wanting to kill random people for abusing random animals?
    Last edited by Themius; 2016-07-03 at 03:55 PM.

did you not fucking read?
    You did not that's for sure, you keep dodging that rangers around the world is killing poachers on the spot, just one example im fine with linking tons here.

People killing people for hurting animals is lovely, i love it.

And talking about reading, i said go read about the tribe or is that to hard for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    You do know different animals were domesticated for different reasons in different regions?
    Do you know the difference between domesticated for companionship and domesticated for food? Dogs are not prey animals, and were bred to trust humans. Cows are not. Release a cow into the wild it will survive and even flourish. Dog will slowly die of starvation and disease.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    We need to give dogs and cats more attention because human problems are solved now.
    I

Wut

...There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

You did not that's for sure, you keep dodging that rangers around the world is killing poachers on the spot, just one example im fine with linking tons here.

People killing people for hurting animals is lovely, i love it.

And talking about reading, i said go read about the tribe or is that to hard?
    You are the one who seems to be ignoring the fact that cattle EQUALS MONEY and that their lives revolve very much around CATTLE. They aren't killing poachers simply because "oh no don't abuse my cattle" they're killing poachers because killing their cattle is destroying their means of trade and business. I mean... you are trying to twist this, and refuse to acknowledge this, sorry buddy but you failed this round, come back with another group if you wish to continue.

You're the one who didn't read about the tribe.

You are the one who seems to be ignoring the fact that cattle EQUALS MONEY and that their lives revolve very much around CATTLE. They aren't killing poachers simply because "oh no don't abuse my cattle" they're killing poachers because killing their cattle is destroying their means of trade and business. I mean... you are trying to twist this, and refuse to acknowledge this, sorry buddy but you failed this round, come back with another group if you wish to continue.

You're the one who didn't read about the tribe.
    I bet you are really pissed right now that people around the world is killing people that hurt animals, hard facts i know but that the way it is.

And The photographer describes how "almost every man I met wanted me to take a picture of them with their favorite cow." Their wives and children, on the other hand, were given short shrift.

Sad right, them carring more about animals then their family.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-07-03 at 04:00 PM.