Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Can someone beat the crap out of this....school?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good ol' social justice at work. Nothing more, nothing less.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    What are these shitheads going to do when they cant blame all their problems on whites anymore?
    You think these worthless shitsacks are even capable of thinking that far?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by garr21 View Post
    You know i was not going to comment on this but fuck it.

I am a black man and i am so fucking sick and tired of these middle class twats telling me how i should feel, I have a degree and a good life in the UK and guess who gave it to me. A white man who saw in me the potental to make something of myself. I did not need handouts i did not need pitty i worked with my hands till i got where i am. I am not gonna be no ones stereotype. I will not blame any white man for the actions of a few over 500 years ago. Thing is what hurts the most is the fact that they think i am too dumb to speak for myself like i need their fucking protection.

So go ahead call me an "uncle tom" but i don't care that to me is true racisim towards me the racisim of low expectations.
    The world needs more people like you, sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    This is due to brown angst who are jealous about Western civilization being prosperous.
    Funnily enough, when you mix red and green, you get... brown. Tells everything you need to know about certain ideologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yeah, but so do all the black kids attending that school.

Golly, it's almost as if we can take skin color out of the equation...
    Again did I mention race????? They are all some privileged ass kids. I don't know the school, but perhaps they let some "lower income" students in on scholarships. Otherwise they all seem to come from privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Isn't this the kind of private school you Republicans want to spend tax payer dollars sending kids to with vouchers?
    the hell you talking about? Liberals that are surrounded by security sends their children to these types of schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Sure it does. As do lots of other things.
    You're racist against whites

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Sure it does. As do lots of other things.
    SJW logic !! Lets use racism against Racism!!

10+ Year Old Account

I am a black man and i am so fucking sick and tired of these middle class twats telling me how i should feel, I have a degree and a good life in the UK and guess who gave it to me. A white man who saw in me the potental to make something of myself. I did not need handouts i did not need pitty i worked with my hands till i got where i am. I am not gonna be no ones stereotype. I will not blame any white man for the actions of a few over 500 years ago. Thing is what hurts the most is the fact that they think i am too dumb to speak for myself like i need their fucking protection.

So go ahead call me an "uncle tom" but i don't care that to me is true racisim towards me the racisim of low expectations.
    Couldn't have said it better, I am a black man who came from a very poor home and I now a degree from one of the best culinary schools in America.

What "progressives" don't understand is they are perpetuating racism with this nonsense. Teaching people they are different because of the the color of their skin is racism pure and simple.

Also should note yes I've felt racism in my life but most of it was from other blacks calling me an sell out, uncle tom, or house nigger because I'm a black conservative that made something of myself.
    Last edited by stabetha; 2016-07-05 at 03:24 PM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Couldn't have said it better, I am a black man who came from a very poor home and I now a degree from one of the best culinary schools in America.

What "progressives" don't understand is they are perpetuating racism with this nonsense. Teaching people they are different because of the the color of their skin is racism pure and simple.

Also should note yes I've felt racism in my life but most of it was from other blacks calling me an sell out, uncle tom, or house nigger because I'm a black conservative that make something of myself.
    You both deserve a thumbs up. You can't stop racism by changing who gets victimized by it. We should be teaching kids not to act like this. These idiots are teaching kids that it's okay to be racist as long as they are racist against the right group of people. This is madness.