Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Get rid of Europeons.

Have a Hologram of Jesus that tours the World
    and tells people that if they sin they go to meet Mr Lucifer.

No one will know its a hologram.

or Plan B

Unleash a Garrison of Comedians that tour the World telling Jokes
    to make people laugh again who a trained in Comedy of Many Languages
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-07-03 at 08:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Exactly right. They would do whatever they do anyways, maybe with new excuse.
    Sure.

But it's easier to use logic and reasoning to a person not believing in what a 2k old immortal/invisible sky being told someone else. Most of the time you can break down arguments or try to rehablitate someone it's alot harder when someone doesn't have full sanity and refer to a life after death as something to strive for.

It's not a scapegoat like others. Not the slightest.

eliminate dishonest people and start genetic engineering to improve IQ and get rid of disease. Also put a cap on population of the world at 200 million and regularly get rid of the bottom genetics to get under that number. Stop thinking that we are going to get rid of unhappiness or mean people, we are designed to compete with some people and and that means we are not going to like them. a certain amount of unhappiness is essential to create desire to improve ourselves so stop thinking the world will ever be utopia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know much about living beings in the world outside Earth, so hard to say... I guess I would make every planet habitable, with peaceful symbiotic species everywhere that never fight each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    The world needs less religion.
    I wouldn't say that's the root of the problem. I'd say, more specifically, the world needs more free thinkers capable of critical thinking. Gullible people are fertile soil for corruption and fraud to run rampant.

It just so happens that certain institutions rebrand gullibility "faith" and tout it as this fantastic thing you need as much of as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Nuke the Middle East.

Is that edgy enough for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Nuke the Middle East.

Is that edgy enough for you?
    It depends... It certainly is edgy enough to earn you an infraction.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I wouldn't. You can't please everyone.

If I had ultimate power, if leave earth and establish a new world under my own rule. It would be a monarchy and I would mandate that all my children (new rulers) would have a rigerous education that I will select.

They will rule and deport any dissenters to earth.
    We humans will grow envious of your empire and use the knowledge and technology obtained from your dissenters to invade it. Try again.

Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    The World is just right.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    But what proportion is it in any religion that are those responsible for the problems.
    Religion is an excuse, a scapegoat to justify their need to feel superior to someone else.
    That would not solve it.
    Nationalism has proven an acceptable substitute in many cases. I doubt we'll ever get rid of the root where humans like feeling like they're better than other humans. That would require fundamentally changing, on a biological level, what a human is. Even if we gene spliced out everything wrong with our species it would be gradual, and I get the feeling would only make the problem worse as then we'd have certain "improved" people and certain "regular" people that are now jealous of the modified ones. Cue violence!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Nationalism has proven an acceptable substitute in many cases. I doubt we'll ever get rid of the root where humans like feeling like they're better than other humans. That would require fundamentally changing, on a biological level, what a human is. Even if we gene spliced out everything wrong with our species it would be gradual, and I get the feeling would only make the problem worse as then we'd have certain "improved" people and certain "regular" people that are now jealous of the modified ones. Cue violence!
    Nationalism an acceptable substitute? Nationalism is the prime reason for the two world wars we've had during 1900s. It's fucked up when people suggest that it's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Nationalism an acceptable substitute? Nationalism is the prime reason for the two world wars we've had during 1900s. It's fucked up when people suggest that it's a good thing.
    The "acceptable" was supposed to be sarcastic. As in "This is another 'perfectly good' excuse people have found to kill each other or just generally feel like they're superior."

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    The "acceptable" was supposed to be sarcastic. As in "This is another 'perfectly good' excuse people have found to kill each other or just generally feel like they're superior."
    Oh okay. I've stopped being surprised about shit people say on this forum so i take everything seriously by now.

Russia, China and other communist countries banned religion. From what I can see it didn't help. Now that religion is legalized in Russia it's more popular than ever.

Also you can make people extremely violent when you ban their religion, how is that going to help?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Russia, China and other communist countries banned religion. From what I can see it didn't help. Now that religion is legalized in Russia it's more popular than ever.

Also you can make people extremely violent when you ban their religion, how is that going to help?
    It's more popular than ever, cuz government openly supports Russian Orthodox Church and said church supports government. It's a powerful tool to influence/control people.

I haven't been there for quite a long time, but I also heard rumours that they were planning to introduce religious classes to schools, not sure if they did so or not.
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-07-03 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    The problem with banning religion is that it's so helpful to ordinary people for its psychological and ritualistic benefits, including social bonding and support in times of distress

Atheism sadly doesn't have anything to compete with that, yet

Try and introduce common sense back into it.

Balance, rather than extremes - that's on all sides of the equation.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Remove the humans. The planet worked just fine for billions of years before we turned up, and now it has gone to shit in the last 300 years.

Deleted
    Grant everyone improved intelligence and remove the faulty selfish concepts that ruins Society.