Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post

Don't know how long U.S. will be safe. White people are a dead race. If you ignore the half breeds, pure white race is below the replacement rate. And halfbreeds themselves are not family centric. They burn bright and go out with wimp. They do not produce legacy, tradition to carry on, neither do they defend their laws and traditions. Irony is that future of U.S. is beginning to depend on immigrants, who DO have strong family, are not mixing blood, and who do not share the same ideals or values of the traditonal westerners, for good (not subscribing to faminism) or for bad (being racist, community centric and big govt)
    What kind of a fucking rock have you been living under? There are plenty of mixed race people that are proud of their heritage. I'll bet I know far more about my US family history than you do of your own.

I am the product of a mixed race couple, Asian Korean father / White American mother and I am related to,

-3 American Revolutionary War veterans. One of them 6th Great Grandfather Daniel Rhoades of the 1st Pennsylvania Rifle Regiment.
    -Daniel's son "The Mormon Pathfinder" 5th Great Grandfather Thomas Foster Rhoades. He also made a fortune in the California Gold Rush.
    -Thomas's son, 4th Great Grandfather John Pierce Rhoades, Captain of the first and fourth relief parties to rescue the Donner Party.
    -1630's Tobacco Plantation owners in Virginia, the Gilliam's and the Mabry's.
    -1630's Puritan Settlers in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
    -Texas cattle drivers, the Slaughters (John Horton Slaughter, Texas Ranger, Sheriff, Civil War Veteran, avid poker player and US Congressman, was my 4th Great Uncle)
    -3rd Great Grandfather William Napoleon Hiler, Sheriff of Frio County, Texas and 1st Sheriff of Sterling County, Texas. (John Slaughter's brother-in-law)
    -John Hancock and both of the Lee's that signed the Declaration of Independence are my distant cousins.
    -My ancestors all came here from Germany, England, Scotland, France, Belgium, Scandinavian peninsula, Korea and China.
    -My Korean family is small but it has a very rich history of aristocrats and scholars.
    -My surname originates from China, circa 900 A.D.

I am going to teach my own children of our history, WHO ARE ALSO MIXED RACE LIKE ME.

Next time do more research before you open that big dumb mouth of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    This attitude of "Islam needing reform" is also part of the hate speech...
    This statement is truly remarkable.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not shouting "racist racist racist". Don't put words in my mouth, I clearly stated how what you say is hate speech that incites violence. And now you wanna try to dig dirt on Islam to demonize it? How is that helping your cause of being a little innocent guy with no hate or prejudice? You keep dripping hate. Oh and as far as I know, there is no penalty according to the scripture and many scholars. Historically speaking, there was but so did all religions in medieval times. You wanna dig dirt also on medieval times? There is plenty, let's do that so you can hate without feeling guilty. Your hate gonna consume only you but you have to know that being a non-Muslim doesn't make you better than any Muslim, you have to get that through your thick skull and you should start looking at people as equal regardless of religion. Until you do, you'll keep hating and hating and it'll only gonna drive you mad like that Norwegian guy.
    So, just to be clear, people are or are not sentenced to death for apostasy in multiple Islamic nations?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    So this is newsworthy because he was muslim?
    About as newsworthy as all the articles where people get outraged about Muslims attacking people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Can we close this click bait thread?
    And people cry whenever a thread about muslims attacking people is closed... lol.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I don't know but let's assume the worse which is death. What does that mean? Nothing, in Saudi Arabia, that's the LEAST of the concerns when it comes to human rights as the country is run by a totalitarian monarchy that imprison and kills anyone who opposes it while stealing half the oil revenues and giving it to the royal family. If anything, I feel bad for the KSA citizens, I met some here in the US and none of them is really happy with not being able to even criticize some mundane government service as they will get arrested. Of course you don't mind any of that, you're only concerned about their barbaric practice when it comes to apostasy. But it's obvious why: you're trying to justify your hate. Can't you see how obvious your hate is? FFS how subtle can you be? You PROVED your hate, you didn't justify it. You're NOT better than any Muslim or any other human being practicing whatever religion. Each man is judged by his actions and beliefs not by the actions and beliefs of others like what you're trying to do here. Get that through your thick racist and hateful skull, otherwise you'll end up like that Norwegian guy. Human beings should stop minding other people religion or race and start evolving from the tribal primates they were in the stone age.
    Like i said before, you can scream hate all you want, it doesnt make it true. I merely said there needs to be reformation, and it MUST come from within. Until that happens, nothing will change. It's like a a drunk guy at a party who is starting shit with a group of guys. The group tells the drunk guy's friends to get him under control or he's going to get wrecked. Guess what? they dont, and he gets fucked up. And then his friends jump in to defend him and they get fucked up too. This is why they need to sweep their own doorstep. And yes, in many muslim countries, the penalty for apostasy is death. i suggest you know wtf you are talking about before you comment next time.