Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Against all logic, there is something about Putin that I find appealing. Perhaps I've been exposed to far too many Putin memes.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Dont need that much to wipe them out, biggest problem is that they are hiding like cowards amongst the civilians using them as human shields, they aint shit when caught in the open like in this video where hundreds of isis fighters are fleeing Faluja, 700 vehicles and hundreds of fighters gone in minutes
    Watching that feels like watching a video game. It doesn't seem real somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    oh wait, Turkey would just shoot them down again.
    Are they gonna relaunch the same airplane that Turkey shot down?

10+ Year Old Account
    They finally scrounged up enough duct tape to make it seaworthy, huh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Against all logic, there is something about Putin that I find appealing. Perhaps I've been exposed to far too many Putin memes.

Watching that feels like watching a video game. It doesn't seem real somehow.
    always reminds me of that level in the CoD 4 campaign!

ive seen videos like this before, it must be so terrifying to be on the ground during all of that! still, they deserved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's gotta be that bare-chested, judo-chopping, bear-slaying macho alpha Russian stronk-itude.

Why does Russia need a carrier to get to Syria? Couldn't they just launch airplanes from Russia... oh wait, Turkey would just shoot them down again.
    Turkey and Russia started work together again last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Pew pew pew pew pew *distant sound of explosions* pewpewpewpewpewpwepepwepwepwepwepwewpepwewpwp
    Sounds about right

Why does Russia need a carrier to get to Syria? Couldn't they just launch airplanes from Russia... oh wait, Turkey would just shoot them down again.

Yeah.. You should be reading the news on how Eordogan apologized to Putin and this is the last and best TROLL MOVE ever ahahahahaha

The Turkish government is going to open NATO's Incirlik airbase in the country for Russian military aircraft, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said in an interview with TRT Haber.

Ahahahaha i am dying here. What a troll

This base if full of NATO aircraft, including American, German, British etc. Such a win

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Of course it doesn't when you drop a 50,000$+ guided munitions with the blast radius of a shitty Chinese made firecracker.
    It does not seems to work much better with Russian ammo that completely ditch any attempt at precision.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I'm not a fan of Putin but I respect his decision to deal with ISIS directly instead of dancing around in circles for political reasons like western governments are.
    That's a laugh. His last bombing campaign in Syria ignored ISIS almost entirely, and focused on bombing anti-Assad rebels that were mean to his buddy. Don't give the guy credit for something he doesn't even do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    That's a laugh. His last bombing campaign in Syria ignored ISIS almost entirely, and focused on bombing anti-Assad rebels that were mean to his buddy. Don't give the guy credit for something he doesn't even do.
    You need to provide some proof for that statement of yours.
    Also, Russians don't distinguish between bad and "moderate" terrorists. They bomb Al Nursa (Al Qaeda in Syria) too despite the USA asking them not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    You need to provide some proof for that statement of yours.
    Also, Russians don't distinguish between bad and "moderate" terrorists. They bomb Al Nursa (Al Qaeda in Syria) too despite the USA asking them not to.
    Ofcourse they don't. So they can claim to fight ISIS while bombing the rebels, as they count them all the same.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    I count 8 planes?.........8 thats pretty funny.
    I would assume the rest are below deck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse they don't. So they can claim to fight ISIS while bombing the rebels, as they count them all the same.
    It's more like them not seeing through different shades of terrorism
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because they ARE the same, it's only western media who claim they aren't as bad, and that's only because they previously tried to paint them as better than Assad so can't tell the truth now or they will look silly.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Because they ARE the same, it's only western media who claim they aren't as bad, and that's only because they previously tried to paint them as better than Assad so can't tell the truth now or they will look silly.
    Russia isn't bombing Syrian opposition. Sometimes they die because they are in the same place as Al Nursa, but that's their choice. Russia has offered both Syrian sides to sit down and talk multiple times. They have said over and over again that country MUST go to elections for THEM to decide THEIR fate.

However, Russians don't negotiate with terrorists. They just bomb them into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Russia isn't bombing Syrian opposition. Sometimes they die because they are in the same place as Al Nursa, but that's their choice. Russia has offered both Syrian sides to sit down and talk multiple times. They have said over and over again that country MUST go to elections for THEM to decide THEIR fate.

However, Russians don't negotiate with terrorists. They just bomb them into oblivion.
    I'm sure you might see how funny that sounds.

Once again, it does not strike you that ''bombing them to oblivion'' seems to never really work, no matter the amount of bombs and their size ?

Deleted
    Since when is there a meaningful distinction to draw between Al nusra and ISIS?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Once again, it does not strike you that ''bombing them to oblivion'' seems to never really work, no matter the amount of bombs and their size ?
    last i checked Assads position is secure.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Since when is there a meaningful distinction to draw between Al nusra and ISIS?
    Those are not the only sides in the conflict.