Point of Pet Battles?

I've done most of the pet battle achievs (aside from catching all the pets)..I've done the celestial tournament and am on the verge of finishing collecting all 4 celestial pets..I have an army of pets..but what's the point? As much as I love pet battles..there's really no reward for any of it once you've done the celestial tournament other than getting more and more pets..but for what? What good does collecting more and more pets do?

For fun? They're something you can do in-game on your own for a little relaxation?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    F.U.N.

And here's the whole Spongebob music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhfLTsEeZg since this website said my answer was too short!

But yeah, Pet Battles are for fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    I've done most of the pet battle achievs (aside from catching all the pets)..I've done the celestial tournament and am on the verge of finishing collecting all 4 celestial pets..I have an army of pets..but what's the point? As much as I love pet battles..there's really no reward for any of it once you've done the celestial tournament other than getting more and more pets..but for what? What good does collecting more and more pets do?
    Almost done with the pet battle achieves? really? even if you done everything apart from the 5k(4k?) pvp and normal battles, in the battle sub section, then you haven't done anything. But yes, to answer your questions, as the others said, FUN!

Pokemons! Need I say more? Gotta catch 'em all!

Deleted
    Fun?! Have you ever tried farming those damn achies? Do 5k pvp pet battles achie and dare to say it was fun experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    Fun?! Have you ever tried farming those damn achies? Do 5k pvp pet battles achie and dare to say it was fun experience!
    I can confirm without a doubt that I will absolutely never get the legendary pet brawler achievement. I've done maybe less than 30 PVP pet battles and I'm already fed up. In between the cancer comps, heal comps that take forever and people just generally being extremely slow during their turns on purpose, there is no way I can do 5000 pvp pet battles, let alone win that many. I'd go insane long before that. I'd rather try and climb to legend rank in hearthstone with a deck full of wisps against all the netdecks while they rope every turn. That would be less annoying.

There's no point to it if you don't enjoy it, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    ... you do realize achivements doesn't equal fun right? Like, if someone say they do something for fun, they aren't doing it for the achivs. Right? Just checking.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    F.U.N.

And here's the whole Spongebob music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhfLTsEeZg since this website said my answer was too short!

But yeah, Pet Battles are for fun.
    Best variation of 10chars ever. lol

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like to see it as an extra, non-compulsory thing for pet collectors to do once they've collected enough pets.
    Last edited by The Flavour Cat; 2016-07-08 at 11:38 AM.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    For fun? They're something you can do in-game on your own for a little relaxation?
    thats what it was supposed to be. then comes the legendary pets and trainers with buffed pets who need specific teams and a lot of luck to defeat. fun went out the window.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.