Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Good Lord not KJ, because we already fought him at sunwell and really no more recycled boss like Archimonde in HFC, that is not even dead so really...wth.

I prefer something twisted like this

1 - We start at the Tomb of Sargeras RAID, fighting 1 2 3 boss and trying to prevent the summoning of Sargeras or His Avatar 2.0, BUT SUDDENLY

2- OLD GODS MINIONS INVASION!12312312 we discover that N'zoth and Aszhara have penetrated the Tomb after this incredible discovery

3 - beneath ToS there is the entrance of the hallowed core of Azeroth aka the Unborn Titan, which Void Lords are trying to find to corrupt it and create the first Void Titan Lord!123123123

4- We defeat KJ, then Aszhara and N'zoth only to come too late and see an unamed Void Lord twisting and resurrecting the hearth of Azeroth into a Void Titan thing

5 - We fight the corrupted Azeroth until a Light Lord, creator of the Naaru, came to aid us.

Gg no re Argus expac

10+ Year Old Account
    The Archimonde 2.0 argument is garbage frankly, especially with all these wacky ideas that you people are coming up with instead of what is actively being build up in the game and outer material.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The Archimonde 2.0 argument is garbage frankly, especially with all these wacky ideas that you people are coming up with instead of what is actively being build up in the game and outer material.
    Sure like an expac called "WARLORDS OF DRAENOR" which decipt those WARLORDS on the BOX SET AND THEN WE FIGHT THEM ACROSS DRAENOR...

and...in the end..

Final Boss is Archimonde.

really wacky my balls

Archimonde or KJ are just garbage idea and recycled. Now we have to expect to fight them every fucking time like Ash vs the Team Rocket? plz
    Last edited by Ehuehuecopter; 2016-07-05 at 03:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Sure like an expac called "WARLORDS OF DRAENOR" which decipt those WARLORDS on the BOX SET AND THEN

Final Boss is Archimonde.

really wacky my balls
    Don't pretend you don't know why they did it. You're not fooling anyone. But alas, come back here when the time comes, we'll see who clearly is seeing what is being set up, and whos coming up with random shit to try and unjustify it.

Expansion after legion = legion last raid theme

just like orcs ended in wod as they had started in mop and so started legion theme end of wod now legion expansion.

I think it will be azshara last boss then nzoth expansion

wow you have the beta? wow dude i would be shocked if i hadnt beta too.

But also i have read the chronicle and clearly there is more than "HURR DURR FIGHT EREDAR LORD FUREVER BRAH!"

"Don't pretend you don't know why they did it." what a wonderful wishful thinking, we know why they did this, they had no fucking idea for WOD just look how Grom shifted from a "Nazi Overlord slaughtering thousand of Draenei" to " Ye bro we are friends!11 wooo" in 1 patch.

Also defeating another Hellscream? No ty already done in MoP. Better to rewrite the end of WOD to have a catch up for Legion, that was the main reason of the poor dev of WOD.

Deleted
    Before people /lol at my suggestion, hear me out :P

Illidan - mainly because blizzard likes story of redemption , and that he is the child of both dark and light. To free him we will have to help him destroy his dark side - purify him if you like- to help him become pure light so people can forgive him. He can then be pure energy and throw back the demons ...
    Something like that.
    It is corny, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out like that...

How about "we have to kick Sargeras out of Illidan's body"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Kinda hope its not KJ, because if it is then it will just be Archimonde 2.0
    What is Archimonde in HFC then? Archimonde 1.1? He's not 1.0, that was in BC. And Archimonde was different enough from his first fight already. I don't see any issues making KJ different from Archimonde.
    Last edited by huth; 2016-07-05 at 03:29 PM.

Archimonde 2.0 means that we fight once, we defeat him and yet he come back again like a supervillain from comics.

Its ok to do this once but changing the subject make it only ridicolous.

"ehuehueh its not Archimonde....its KJ " no ty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it be fun if the Old Gods just says Nope, piss off Legion and closes down their portal.

Looking at what we have here:

Patch 7.1 we going to have tension among the horde and alliance due to Jaina's antics. At that time wrathion will make some appearance.
    Patch 7.2 KJ or Azshara in a raid teir. More Jaina causing trouble and Wrathion trying to figure out some way to counter the legion. Rumors of Nzoth's terror.
    Patch 7.3 Jaina becomes full demon, she is one of the bosses in the final instance. Nzoth comeback is getting more forward. Final Boss, the remainder between Azshy or KJ.

Ok in all seriousness, with the current storyline of Illidan appearing to be the new jesus of Azeroth. It will be some kind of major portal style instance. In which we have to break into, and slowly make our way to the final portal that is supposed to bring Sargeras and stop it from happening. Mythic mode may have an extra of Sargeras Avatar. Last major boss, probably KJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourze View Post
    Wouldn't it be fun if the Old Gods just says Nope, piss off Legion and closes down their portal.
    This.

We need another plot twist , we are fighting the Legion thinking that this is the worst we can face.....and then....BOOOM VOID LORDS OUT

7+ Year Old Account
    I think we might be headed to Argus and be fighting Kil'jaeden

Signature by Serryn

There are only two possibilities, in my opinion:

Kil'jeaden:
    He's been showing up a lot, and, at the very moment, the Demon Hunters, the Draenei, and we, are determined to crush him. It would make a lot of sense.

Sargeras in Illidan:
    Let me explain. We still don't know why they took Illidan's body, as Illidan is an enemy of the Legion. Sargeras' body was, also, most likely destroyed. I believe that it's likely that the Legion will use Illidan's body as an avatar for Sargeras.

I'll say Kil'jaeden, but this time in Argus or somewhere that he can permanently die like Archimonde.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    I'm pretty sure it will be what we have now, get the last pillar of creation - shut down the demon portal. Azshara will be upset we stopped her demon buddies invading - kill her and (Im hoping) continue the story of the Exodar & Velen, we'll go to Argus and drive back the legion for a good while. Sargeras must happen this time around, we've already done Archimonde so many times and KJ once? Archimonde is now a druid class hall miniboss, he is a nobody these days. I would be disappointed if its KJ again, really hoping its some avatar or whatever of Sargeras, as we can't actually beat sargeras if he was to reincarnate.
    The thing is.. this is THE Legion expansion, everything is in it. Not going for something with the real leaders of them ould be overkill if we don't for a next chapter of wow.

So my bet is, Kil'Jeaden and the absolute final boss will be ? and he/her body taken over by Sargaras and transform into him (sorta) growing huge horns and stuff.

Queen Azshara will appear but notice how the Legion is failing and will sneak out doing her stuff. (possible next chapter in wow as well)

Or my least favorite for now would be Argus. Argus would be cool if we see some huge build up which isn't another demon filled planet, like I said it would be overkilll when we are supposed to deal with the real Legion thing IN Legion expansion right?

Off topic, but how silly would it be if we will try to Fight the real sized Titan? we are like, what? ants to him? I heard some theorys about Titans being able to grow in any size.. , but c'mon it starts to sound silly.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2016-07-06 at 01:25 AM.

Don't you mean Archimonde 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Don't you mean Archimonde 3.0
    Yeah lol

10char

My thoughts too. Kil'Jaeden might make sense, but I don't see them making him the end boss when we just had Archimonde. On the other hand, the theme for the xpac is Legion, not Old Gods. So I don't see it being N'zoth. N'zoth maybe for next xpac?

Or maybe then end boss is players sent to break up a fight between Kil'Jaeden and N'zoth before they wake the baby!
    FOR AZEROTH!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kazezoku View Post
    - wall of text -
    None of them will be in Legion IMHO. They will put in a random Dreadlord or Pit Lord and call it a day. They gonna be saving up the big names to carry their own expansions.