Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden;41216053I
    heard this kind of garbage from middle school kids who repeated grades.
    You must know.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Oh really, so how does systemic oppression somehow mean the minority they are trying to oppress is somehow the highest office of said system?
    What you're saying just doesn't make any sense, at all. You're saying one person being in power means nobody else of that minority can be oppressed? Disregarding that Obama's sole purpose isn't to correct racial injustices in The United States but rather to rule The United States as a whole, someone else getting in a position of power doesn't mean better living conditions and terms of life for another person. You're basically talking about the social version of trickle-down economics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh boy. The "You can't disagree with a black man about racism" argument. That's a fun one.

Just because there are shysters saying white people don't care about blacks doesn't mean it's as bad as they say it is I heard this kind of garbage from middle school kids who repeated grades.
    Didn't you know, If you disagree ur racist and if you agree ur racist....Only if ur white tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Didn't you know, If you disagree ur racist and if you agree ur racist....Only if ur white tho.
    The persecution complex is real in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You must know.
    You're right. I did get to see them when they finally got to high school. In my junior year.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    What exactly was Jesse Williams moaning about though? Anyone care to summarize for me?

Was it about black people not being given opportunities? <-- bullshit
    Black people being mistreated by law enforcement? <-- fact

What exactly was it?
    No it's not, educate yourself and look up the data

Honestly the American regular (basic) police officers are too well armed and trigger-happy.
    If there was no legal way to buy/sell/own guns and other weapons in the usa, cops would be less paranoid about every 12 year old child having a gun.

Yea some crooks would still get guns illegally, but the chances that a cop encounters a gun would be greatly decreased - especially when dealing with children.
    Just completely exterminate all guns from regular citizens, no selling no buying no owning - police is suddenly less crazy about being shot at.

As far as i have seen in the UK (London) regular police officers have non-lethal weapons.
    That is because the regular citizen has no access to weapons, so the cops simply do not need to be paranoid.
    A taser or some form of pepper spray is all that is needed against most common criminals when they do not have access to guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    What exactly was Jesse Williams moaning about though? Anyone care to summarize for me?

Was it about black people not being given opportunities? <-- bullshit
    Black people being mistreated by law enforcement? <-- fact

What exactly was it?
    There you go.
    http://time.com/4383413/jesse-williams-bet-speech/

Make your own judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    What you're saying just doesn't make any sense, at all. You're saying one person being in power means nobody else of that minority can be oppressed? Disregarding that Obama's sole purpose isn't to correct racial injustices in The United States but rather to rule The United States as a whole, someone else getting in a position of power doesn't mean better living conditions and terms of life for another person. You're basically talking about the social version of trickle-down economics.
    Well, the usual argument for white privelege is to ignore the large amount of poor/disadvantaged white people and pretend they're all upper middle class "Leave it to Beaver" families. That's the only way I can see someone saying white people have it better as a rule.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Honestly the American regular (basic) police officers are too well armed and trigger-happy.
    If there was no legal way to buy/sell/own guns and other weapons in the usa, cops would be less paranoid about every 12 year old child having a gun.

Yea some crooks would still get guns illegally, but the chances that a cop encounters a gun would be greatly decreased - especially when dealing with children.
    Just completely exterminate all guns from regular citizens, no selling no buying no owning - police is suddenly less crazy about being shot at.

As far as i have seen in the UK (London) regular police officers have non-lethal weapons.
    That is because the regular citizen has no access to weapons, so the cops simply do not need to be paranoid.
    A taser or some form of pepper spray is all that is needed against most common criminals when they do not have access to guns.
    And then people complain about tasers and pepper spray and want the cops to never use them again.

Well, the usual argument for white privelege is to ignore the large amount of poor/disadvantaged white people and pretend they're all upper middle class "Leave it to Beaver" families. That's the only way I can see someone saying white people have it better as a rule.

- - - Updated - - -

And then people complain about tasers and pepper spray and want the cops to never use them again.
    So what if people complain?
    Tasers and pepper spray don't kill people, unless you got that 0.001% heart defect.
    Not to mention that to get tazed/peppered in UK you REALLY need to deserve it, unlike in the USA where cops shoot first and perhaps ask questions later.

Are you seriously comparing some idiots complaining about rare tazer/peppers to mass shootings and police brutality that occurs every month in the usa?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the usual argument for white privelege is to ignore the large amount of poor/disadvantaged white people.
    If only that was true..
    https://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf

No one ever argued that there are no poor people of any other color. No one.
    But fact is, poor white people are the smallest group.
    How come?
    They're the largest demography but have the smallest poor group.

Oh boy. The "You can't disagree with a black man about racism" argument. That's a fun one.

Just because there are shysters saying white people don't care about blacks doesn't mean it's as bad as they say it is I heard this kind of garbage from middle school kids who repeated grades.
    It's not as bad as some people say, but it is also far worse than others would have you believe. Some people think racism was proven to be gone when Obama won the White House. The birther movement is proof that racism is still alive and well, as is a great deal of the idiots in the BLM movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's not as bad as some people say, but it is also far worse than others would have you believe. Some people think racism was proven to be gone when Obama won the White House. The birther movement is proof that racism is still alive and well, as is a great deal of the idiots in the BLM movement.
    I can see where you are coming from, but I have to disagree somewhar. Really, the birther movement is proof idiots that don't want someone to win and try too hard. Or were the Benghazi bellyaches sexism?

Either way, racism isn't gone. It just isn't this grim reaper that black people make it out to be for themselves. And it exists for white people, no matter what the "Prejudice+Power" idiots say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    If only that was true..
    https://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/acsbr11-17.pdf

No one ever argued that there are no poor people of any other color. No one.
    But fact is, poor white people are the smallest group.
    How come?
    They're the largest demography but have the smallest poor group.
    Not being overrepresented in crime stats? Or are you Implying most of the time being white prevents you from being poor?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    How can black people be Oppressed when there is a black man as president.
    Obama is just as white as he is black so why does everyone always call him black and not white?
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

i was talking to my boss about this speech and he nailed it on the head with this comment: "You know, these guys go off to Hollywood and win their awards and make their money, but very very few of them return to the "hood" that they call home. If you want to make a better world, you have to make a better world yourself. Simple."
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

I can see where you are coming from, but I have to disagree somewhar. Really, the birther movement is proof idiots that don't want someone to win and try too hard. Or were the Benghazi bellyaches sexism?

Either way, racism isn't gone. It just isn't this grim reaper that black people make it out to be for themselves. And it exists for white people, no matter what the "Prejudice+Power" idiots say.

- - - Updated - - -

Not being overrepresented in crime stats? Or are you Implying most of the time being white prevents you from being poor?
    There's one difference between Benghazi and the birther movement, one had actual evidence to back it up. Four people died, and an administration blatantly lied about it in order to save face. The birther movement was based on absolutely nothing. Sure, plenty of people jumped aboard that idiot train about of partisanship, but there was also the overt racism going on with it. Just because the partisanship was clearly there, does not mean the racism was not.

Racism does exist in every group, and may actually be higher in certain minorities. It's very difficult to quantify racism, but some have tried (including me). All told, about 25-35% of Americans tend to be racist, with slightly higher rates among men and evangelicals. The rate is also generally higher with older people, but that trend is reversed with black people, as they racism rates tend to be higher among younger people. If those numbers are correct, and I would say that they are roughly correct, that means that there are twice as many white racists as there are total black people in this country. That's where the fundamental issue lies... with racist people being in power. Being racist isn't really a major problem, until someone has power and authority over another.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Well, he looks rather black for a white person
    I guess he only counts as black if he spouts rubbish in ebonics while trying to become a cliche gangster rapper.

Well that was easily the most irritating thing I've seen today.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    i was talking to my boss about this speech and he nailed it on the head with this comment: "You know, these guys go off to Hollywood and win their awards and make their money, but very very few of them return to the "hood" that they call home. If you want to make a better world, you have to make a better world yourself. Simple."
    I'm a white guy, who grew up in a shitty little redneck town in Northern California. If I made it big, that would be the last place I'd go back to. It's a shitty cess pool. Hell, I'm middle class, and I moved across the country to get away. Imagine how far I'd go if I made millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Well that was easily the most irritating thing I've seen today.
    The day is still young I am sure u will see something more irritating.. even more so since ur a mod

If not tho... Your Welcome lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD