Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You simply forget, if everyone has 250k Gold, 250k Gold will be nothing special anymore, which means you wont get anything special for it.

Nah for every multi-millionaire there are 5 people with 50-250k so the AH prices will be the same as they always were I suspect, early on the absolute best of things will be priced out of range of everyone but those who will buy a spider simply cause they can but later the prices will become more reasonable.

The thing with gold hoarders is that we don't actually affect or run the market. I sit on my millions. I may flip some markets per week but I don't really affect the economy per se.
    Like buggery we don't affect the market I've reset the prices back to what they were a week ago on various items more than once after there was a slide downward from the undercutting fools and I've never been stuck with inventory yet.
    Last edited by FertsBlert; 2016-07-08 at 11:38 AM.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The AH cut only matters when dealing with absolutely massive single buys. Even in Vanilla, the gold production of a server was quite a bit more then the gold sink of the AH.

BMAH and other gold sinks are the main source of gold sinks for an economy, and it will be even truer come Legion.
    If they wanted the BMAH to be a sink, they'd have more than 1-2 things a month to actually bid on. Or... I would think they would, but what do I know......