Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    They list everything she did wrong like she was about to go to jail forever, like all the top secret emails and then say how they were 100% accessed, and she was using the server in countries that do not like us.

Then end it by saying no recommendation for indictment.

WTF
    They don't think there's a case to b won. When they say "no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case" it means it's not worth the time and the money. They believe a case won't be won.

So listing everything she did wrong doesn't really mean anything.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2016-07-05 at 03:32 PM.

If you didn't listen to his statement, you shouldn't comment.

He raked her over the coals for 15 minutes.

What we learned from the FBI. He basically proved her public statements to be false, ie lies. However, that's not a crime since those were not statements she made to the FBI, just to the public. She had 110 emails marked classified at the time she sent/received them. She told us no emails were marked classified at the time. 8 of those emails were marked top-secret.

It sounds like, based on his comments, that she was not intentional in her incompetence, and that past investigations similar to this could not merit her being charged criminally. He also stated that even without criminal charges, this does not mean she is reprieved from consequences of her actions. Similar situations in the past have removed past defendants clearance to dealing with sensitive data. That brings a question to my mind... what if they deem her not competent to work with sensitive information? Does this affect her ability to become president of the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Are you surprised someone rich and powerful is not going to get into legal trouble?
    This is a far bigger issue than Hillary just being rich. If Trump did the same thing he'd be thrown in the slammer faster than Charles Kushner.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew she wouldnt get in trouble. BUT Its odd that the FBI director would clearly state that laws were broken.

I guess I was 999% right when I said, "Hilldog cant break the law, even when she does". Her and Her Husband are some of the best at this game. If you love em, or hate em, you have to admit, they play this game like pros. /tipsfadora

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    she will walk free

the fact that she is not in chains right know means fbi is on damage control and easing into the situation to the general public.

She will win, and become the most criminal and corrupt president the USA has ever seen, not saying to vote trump or bernie, but fact still stands.
    This is exactly how I feel, and is pretty much why I don't give a shit who wins this election, I felt the American public as already lost, and it's the partisans that are allowing it to happen.

That might be because I'm a Canadian, but I always thought that the ''I'm going to win kauze my opopnent will be in prison'' was not exactly selling confidence...

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    This is a far bigger issue than Hillary just being rich. If Trump did the same thing he'd be thrown in the slammer faster than Charles Kushner.
    Trump isn't as powerful as the Clinton's

7+ Year Old Account
    Americans, say hello to your next president!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    If you didn't listen to his statement, you shouldn't comment.

He raked her over the coals for 15 minutes.

What we learned from the FBI. He basically proved her public statements to be false, ie lies. However, that's not a crime since those were not statements she made to the FBI, just to the public. She had 110 emails marked classified at the time she sent/received them. She told us no emails were marked classified at the time. 8 of those emails were marked top-secret.

It sounds like, based on his comments, that she was not intentional in her incompetence, and that past investigations similar to this could not merit her being charged criminally. He also stated that even without criminal charges, this does not mean she is reprieved from consequences of her actions. Similar situations in the past have removed past defendants clearance to dealing with sensitive data. That brings a question to my mind... what if they deem her not competent to work with sensitive information? Does this affect her ability to become president of the USA?
    He also said that "that would not be the case in this situation"

Basically saying she's too big for jail. She will face 0 consequences for her actions, and she will more than likely win the presidency. A sad day in the US. The people lost.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    Not only that, but Comey very clearly stated that if it had been someone else that did the things she did, said person would be facing charges.

He literally says that she's too big for jail. And people say Oligarchs don't exist in America. Complete horseshit.
    Yeah, she's literally bought her way to a lifelong get out of jail free card. Just wait till she starts her wars and these supporters of hers who aren't total neocon warhawks get the same kind of buyers remorse they got with Obama.

Hillary supporters: either neocon hawks or total dupes, what a constituency.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    At the very least she will definitely face a question about this at the debates, to which she's going to look like a bafoon and have no logical answer.

"Why did you send 8 top secret emails on your private email server?"

"They weren't top secret at the time."

"FBI said they were."

"They're wrong."

"Ok Hillary.."

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    He also said that "that would not be the case in this situation"

Basically saying she's too big for jail. She will face 0 consequences for her actions, and she will more than likely win the presidency. A sad day in the US. The people lost.
    You mean the people who would vote for someone like Hillary, Trump and Cruz? Not sure the people deserve any better, if those are their favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A vote for turd sandwich is a vote against giant douche.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Honestly, that's the funniest title for a thread I have seen in a long time. Props to the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You mean the people who would vote for someone like Hillary, Trump and Cruz? Not sure the people deserve any better, if those are their favorites.
    Not exactly what I meant. What I mean is, the people lost in the sense that we have an Oligarchy here in the states that are out of the law's reach. No matter what these individuals (or small groups) do, they will never face justice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy this is going to be rich. I'm waiting for all the: "The system is corrupt posts" Just came back from r/politics bit this is going to be better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is going to turn this into a "SEE HOW CORRUPT THEY ARE" moment and gain some traction.

This is just bad for everyone. I swear, if Trump wins this election, I'm going to cock punch all of you Hilldog supporters for making it easy on him. Seriously, I will track you down, and punch your cocks so hard, your baby making abilities will be lost.

Anyone who thought Clinton was going to get in legal trouble was kidding themselves.

Anyone who thinks Clinton is not a corrupt shit lord (the same as all of them) is also equally naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Why'd you leave Sanders out of that firing line? He's an idiot too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Trump is going to turn this into a "SEE HOW CORRUPT THEY ARE" moment and gain some traction.

This is just bad for everyone. I swear, if Trump wins this election, I'm going to cock punch all of you Hilldog supporters for making it easy on him.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)