Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    No, being a criminal is good enough justification to not care about him being killed...
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/09/pf/arrest-warrant-jail/

You could be considered a criminal for some pretty dumb things - lumping everyone that has a criminal record together is a pretty shitty way to look at things.

I don't know why the arrest procedure is so unnecessary degrading in USA, but it is still a law and citizens must comply swiftly. There's no good will reasons to physically resist or shout provocative and useless things like "what I'm being arrested for", "get off from me", "I can't breathe", etc. People should realize if 60 persons are gun-shot in a single town in a day, the police tends to act in a certain way.

9/09/96 aggravated battery
    10/31/97 2nd degree battery
    1/06/98 simple battery
    5/04/00 public intimidation
    9/20/00 carnal knowledge of a juvenile
    9/04/01 domestic violence
    5/24/05 burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
    7/11/05 receiving stolen things
    9/12/05 burglary of inhabited dwelling place
    3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
    4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
    4/04/08 domestic abuse battery
    6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
    10/12/09 illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
    8/13/15 failure to register as a sex offender
    4/08/16 failure to register as a sex offender
    6/14/16 ecstacy and marijuana possession
    His arrest record, he had a history of resisting arrest and reports are saying he was trying to go for his gun, so no big loss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Fixed what? that exact thing was on his twitter, that dude is a racist if anything, i just copied the thing lol.
    Excessive use of ethnic backgrounds as if it was anything other than a police officer shooting a human being. This was done to engender sympathy and try to push forward a specific narrative. Really, people must try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I don't know why the arrest procedure is so unnecessary degrading in USA, but it is still a law and citizens must comply swiftly. There's no good will reasons to physically resist or shout provocative and useless things like "what I'm being arrested for", "get off from me", "I can't breathe", etc. People should realize if 60 persons are gun-shot in a single town in a day, the police tends to act in a certain way.
    it's not as bad as people make it out to be, just don't be a dumbass and try to resist arrest, let them arrest you and go beat them in court

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Nah man. It's easy to restrain a grown man. So long as there are two of you. Fuck adrenalin and actually being involved. It's easy.
    easy to say if you've never had to do it

Damn, another upstanding productive member of society gone...

In other news, 2000+ people have been shot in Chicago this year, no protests scheduled

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    Seriously? If this guy was white, and with the rap sheet that he has people would happy he was off the streets. Oh, but no one is talking about that are they? They are only talking about how he was a loving father and what not. Also, why didn't he comply with the officers' orders? And you can't argue that what he was wasn't illegal either.

Source: http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-...acebook-watch/

- - - Updated - - -

No, being a criminal is good enough justification to not care about him being killed... Did you care when they killed Osama bin Laden? Probably not, so why care about this trash? He was not cooperating, resisting arrest, and had a lethal weapon on him illegally. Had the officer not shot him then the story we might be reading today might be that of an officer being shot and killed by this man instead.
    You are proving my point for me. I'd rather focus on the actual details of the shooting. His criminal past should not be a justification for his shooting, considering he was already punished for them.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but basically everyone is a criminal. We all break laws, most of us do it almost every day. So, which crimes are worthy of being shot after one has served their punishment?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You are proving my point for me. I'd rather focus on the actual details of the shooting. His criminal past should not be a justification for his shooting, considering he was already punished for them.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but basically everyone is a criminal. We all break laws, most of us do it almost every day. So, which crimes are worthy of being shot after one has served their punishment?
    His criminal past gives an insight on what kind of man he is and what he is capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    His criminal past gives an insight on what kind of man he is and what he is capable of.
    But we are all criminals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    His arrest record, he had a history of resisting arrest and reports are saying he was trying to go for his gun, so no big loss
    Yeah but he's black so it must be racist and shit according to the MSM and BLM puppets.

I think this one was a bit more serious

Female cop yelling don't move and show me your hands while shes tazering a guy, literally impossible so she shoots him.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That goes for the cops as well, who seem to have gone straight for maximum force application right out of the vehicle on this one.
    Did you think you were in the Tamir Rice thread? Because they tried to talk to this guy, then they tazed him, then they shot him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Damn, another upstanding productive member of society gone...

In other news, 2000+ people have been shot in Chicago this year, no protests scheduled
    There's an upcoming one just before September or in the beginning of September that happens very year. There re always a number of protest over black on black crime, every year. They're just not publicized and shown on TV.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Yeah but he's black so it must be racist and shit according to the MSM and BLM puppets.

I think this one was a bit more serious

Female cop yelling don't move and show me your hands while shes tazering a guy, literally impossible so she shoots him.
    This video made the rounds on several black sites, and they voiced concerns so...

Also BLM heavily publicized the killing of a white teen who was shot in a car by cops so....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    There's an upcoming one just before September or in the beginning of September that happens very year. There re always a number of protest over black on black crime, every year. They're just not publicized and shown on TV.
    People like tylenol, oxymoronic, ad nauseum, don't give a shit, they consider people who live in the inner city as subhuman. They are doing it to feign interest and to relay their implied racist messaging to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

- - - Updated - - -

This video made the rounds on several black sites, and they voiced concerns so...

Also BLM heavily publicized the killing of a white teen who was shot in a car by cops so....
    Didn't see that. Fact is, is that BLM was created by George Soros through his foundations so I do not like them one bit however it is hilarious that they have taken a life onto their own and freely attack other leftist movements. I didn't see much action from BLM about a white teen being shot in a car by cops, I am trying to remember that incident but I can't picture it in my mind though I *think* I know what you are talking about.

In recent memory as far as cop on black civilian deaths are concerned the last one in memory I have an absolute problem with was that 'I can't breathe' big dude who was choked to death by a cop and he was let off. Can't remember his name now but that officer should have been jailed for at minimum manslaughter.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    People like tylenol, oxymoronic, ad nauseum, don't give a shit, they consider people who live in the inner city as subhuman. They are doing it to feign interest and to relay their implied racist messaging to others.
    Or there are more important things to most people than some unknown person who gets killed by police.

Not everyone jerks a knee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

FBI and Justice Department have taken over the investigation. The city gave them permission.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Another day, another outrage. This guy was a thug, he has multiple arrests, he was resisting arrest, he was illegally carrying a firearm, and most likely he was reaching for it in the scuffle. At what point do you draw the line, when the suspect has the weapon in hand? Is pointing said weapon? Is firing said weapon? Has fired weapon and harmed someone? Fucking really, I know you missed your chance to be part of the civil rights movement with MLK because you were born too late, life is so cruel I know,but jumping at every bit of perceived racism isn't going to make up for it.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    cold bloody murder, really hope they seek the death penalty on these criminals. and that is from someone that is against the death penalty but i can make an exception i guess when the criminal shows this disrespect for human life
    But the criminal is already dead. He was shot in the video. Seeking death penalty for someone whos already dead is a waste of time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/09/pf/arrest-warrant-jail/

You could be considered a criminal for some pretty dumb things - lumping everyone that has a criminal record together is a pretty shitty way to look at things.
    Yeah but did you have sex with a 14 year old girl when you were 20? The shit on his rap sheet was not inconsequential. Someone who gets in fights with police officers every couple of years is bound to get shot eventually. Learn to fucking listen. When a cop says get on the ground, get on the fucking ground. When he says don't move then don't fucking move. How difficult is this shit to comprehend?
    Last edited by Speaker; 2016-07-07 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    FBI and Justice Department have taken over the investigation. The city gave them permission.
    of course they did, any time a black perosn gets killed it's automatically a hate crime, but black on white and even black on white crimes are perfectly fine