AG's office says Kim Davis violated state's Open Records Act

http://www.wdrb.com/story/32382462/a...en-records-act

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - The Kentucky attorney general's office says an eastern Kentucky county clerk who made news when she refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples last year has violated the state's Open Records Act.

In an opinion released Tuesday, the attorney general's office said Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis violated the Open Records Act by refusing to produce documents related to the marriage battle.

The Lexington Herald-Leader said the Washington nonprofit Campaign for Accountability on March 1 requested records between Davis and Liberty Counsel, but Liberty Counsel refused to comply. It cited legal exemptions including that the documents are preliminary and are private rather than public.

The Campaign for Accountability appealed to the attorney general, whose rulings on the Open Records Act carry the weight of law in Kentucky.
    Can we please lock her up or kick her out of office already.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    http://www.wdrb.com/story/32382462/a...en-records-act

Can we please lock her up or kick her out of office already.
    She didn't "intend" to break the law. I don't see her being prosecuted, I mean, it was only a little law breaking.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

7+ Year Old Account
    Grounds for impeachment right there. F religious nutbags.