Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    20 gig patch lol, pretty big pre patch, but then again I forget the sizes of the other expansion pre patches so it could be small in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightzorn View Post
    That BNet Agent (downloader) uses ~60-80% CPU utilization while downloading, that is... Impressive.

Not to mention extremely inefficient, it's actually making my water cooling have to work, wat. It utilizes my system better than any Blizzard games *shrugs*

Must be an issue on your end, I have it downloading right now an the agent.exe is between 5-10%

Quote Originally Posted by lolwhatadumbthread View Post
    20 gig patch lol, pretty big pre patch, but then again I forget the sizes of the other expansion pre patches so it could be small in comparison.
    Well it does contain pretty much the whole expansion, stuff that isn't available during pre-patch or not available straight away is just ''locked behind a switch'' so the size is what you expect, pre patches always been between 14 and 20gb or so if I remember right.

Deleted
    If your client isnt downloading the patch, close Battlenet.exe AND Agent.exe (Battlenet Update Agent)

So when can we expect the patch to be live?

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    So when can we expect the patch to be live?
    Either the 19th or 26th.

(I see the 19th more likely)

Is it too late to announce the two week warning for the 19th? If not, it's likely next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Must be an issue on your end, I have it downloading right now an the agent.exe is between 5-10%
    0.2% here.

o.O

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    My setup is outdated as fuck and it has a workload around 80% from the download...so yeah, just another spur in my side to get that upgrading going. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Is it too late to announce the two week warning for the 19th? If not, it's likely next Tuesday.
    It's never been a rule that's set in stone, so really anything COULD happen, but historically, yeah. PVP season ends are usually done on Tuesdays

This is great news.

EU here. Just started a few minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    "Why give them content that we've finished testing, when we can just tease them with it?"
    Cause they're still tuning and sorting through some other bugs related to NPC phasing on quests

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    I agree with you here, but this is the expansion of many things happening that have never happened before. 2 raid tiers, announcing an expansion outside Blizzcon, an arena season starting the same day as it ended, who knows what Blizzard will do anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard doesn't respect my limits

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    My setup is outdated as fuck and it has a workload around 80% from the download...so yeah, just another spur in my side to get that upgrading going. <.<

I have to correct myself, the downloader reached the last 2 gb now and suddenly went up to 80-100%
    that's really odd...

maybe it starts extracting the data at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by panzaghor View Post
    Blizzard doesn't respect my limits
    [IMGhttps://i.imgur.com/w00I7GC.png[/IMG]
    Mine was 100kb/s and It's dling at 1mb/s. I just removed the limit, but yeah it doesn't seem to work very well.

W00t thanks mmo champ, won a beta key today, THE DREAM IS REAL BOIS!

Quote Originally Posted by mathiaslindberg View Post
    Unplayable FPS. My graphics card is 30% better than yours, and only manages 60 FPS on 4-5/10, I highly doubt you get to 8/10.
    I also have an i7 processor and 16 gigs of ram. Graphics cards are huge but its not the entire story when it comes to graphics and FPS.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    Wat's with the Katy Perry song in the "Update" part of the post? :3