Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Bradley manning wasnt a whistle blower, he didnt release information exposing corruption. He released sensitive military strategic information. He should have been sentenced to death as a traitor like others before him
    She released information about your military killing civilians, then lying about the numbers. She also exposed your military killing Reuter journalists, trying to cover it up under "collateral damage"
    She also released information on the crimes going on at guantanamo bay, although most of it was already publically known.
    So no, piss off with that excuse.

His name is Bradley Manning!!
    I believe it was legally changed.

Do you demand all women be called by their maiden names, because changing it somehow hurts your brain?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Actually, he did release information showing the cover up of the shooting of journalists.
    Yes but he also released top secret military intelligence which makes him a traitor

Yes but he also released top secret military intelligence which makes him a traitor
    Then clearly General Petraeus and Major Brezler are also traitors traitors, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Then clearly General Petraeus and Major Brezler are also traitors traitors, right?
    To the best of my knowledge they didnt release sensitive military intelligence and post it on the internet for all to see. Petraeus gave a notebook to his girlfriend and it wasnt available for the world to see. And he was charged appropriately. What Bradley Manning did was provide state secrets to foreign nations

To the best of my knowledge they didnt release sensitive military intelligence and post it on the internet for all to see. Petraeus gave a notebook to his girlfriend and it wasnt available for the world to see. And he was charged appropriately. What Bradley Manning did was provide state secrets to foreign nations
    Petraeus also kept classified information at his home, and gave it to Broadwell. Brezler knowingly sent classified data via his personal e-mail account. Manning also released classified information, some of which showed the corruption within the American government. Surely they must all be traitors worthy of death, since they all leaked classified information.

Petraeus also kept classified information at his home, and gave it to Broadwell. Brezler knowingly sent classified data via his personal e-mail account. Manning also released classified information, some of which showed the corruption within the American government. Surely they must all be traitors worthy of death, since they all leaked classified information.
    Would you like to guess the real reason Orlong singles out one of them as the worst and deserving of death? Nothing to do with classified information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    He should have been executed for treason a long time ago. Also, stop calling him a she when he's biologically a male.
    Does it hurt your feelings to accept that she changed her name and legal gender? It's funny that there always - and in every thread - are people who try to be super edgy - even if has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

But then again, you want a whistleblower to be executed. What else can you expect...
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-07-07 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    She released information about your military killing civilians, then lying about the numbers. She also exposed your military killing Reuter journalists, trying to cover it up under "collateral damage"
    She also released information on the crimes going on at guantanamo bay, although most of it was already publically known.
    So no, piss off with that excuse.
    Meh.

I've seen, the video. A group of "journalists" were inbedded with insurgents who were ambushing coalition troops, Which was stupid to begin with.

Add on to,the fact that a big ass camera looks like a MANPAD from a flir system and well.....do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Meh.

I've seen, the video. A group of "journalists" were inbedded with insurgents who were ambushing coalition troops, Which was stupid to begin with.

Add on to,the fact that a big ass camera looks like a MANPAD from a flir system and well.....do the math.
    Isn't the shame in the covering up though? Fair game if you kill some civilians aand hold yourself accountable...

Also "Hey Tony "

Memory possibly being cloudy but wasn't she the one who released the video or w/e of that soldier killing an unarmed prisoner in a field or something? Like the guy was a bit mental and just popped this dude out of the blue; so the army attempted to just cover it up. Maybe I'm getting it confused with something else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Do you demand all women be called by their maiden names, because changing it somehow hurts your brain?
    Indeed. His name is Chelsea Manning, on that, none can argue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Why not let him die?
    Him?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I firmly believe we should respect people's decision to end their lives.
    In a lot of cases, yes. But this is a litigious society. If you let a prisoner - or other person under your complete control -- die, you can bet there will be investigations, red tape, fines, work work work. It's probably easier to just save them.

Deleted
    Considering some of the information he dumbed puts the US in badlight. I am surprised her whole Family did not get disappeared yet or that she got "shanked" by some unknown Inmate.

Can't really blame her for trying. US Prisons use Psychological torture and by the end of her sentence she probably will be mentally ill, unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Isn't the shame in the covering up though? Fair game if you kill some civilians aand hold yourself accountable...

Also "Hey Tony "

Memory possibly being cloudy but wasn't she the one who released the video or w/e of that soldier killing an unarmed prisoner in a field or something? Like the guy was a bit mental and just popped this dude out of the blue; so the army attempted to just cover it up. Maybe I'm getting it confused with something else...
    I'm not saying that covering it up was right, just that under the circumstances, I can see how the mistake was made. Pretty much Darwinism.

As for your second point. No cover-up on that one. He went to trial and I'm pretty sure he's in prison.

Far as I know Mannings documents did zero harm to the US but did a lot of harm to people in other countries.

That hints that the CIA used Manning, knowing he planned to leak documents.

I can't believe there was nothing incriminating for the US with thousands of secret documents.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Woah, don't get ahead of yourself with these assumptions. It's kinda ableist.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    But then again, you want a whistleblower to be executed. What else can you expect...
    But they tarnish the holy and pristine reputation of glorious Murcia. Death is a light punishment for such atrocities.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-07-07 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I'm not saying that covering it up was right, just that under the circumstances, I can see how the mistake was made. Pretty much Darwinism.

As for your second point. No cover-up on that one. He went to trial and I'm pretty sure he's in prison.
    Fair cop
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.