Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    How is this guy with his stupid beta burst one shot videos still relevant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    I hope their virgin eyes didn't melt, nobody should be forced to be exposed to a male penis in this day and age
    I couldn't agree more - the SJW's will be mighty TRIGGERED by this act of war from the almighty SWIFTY.. #SHAME

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deedeepi View Post
    How is this guy with his stupid beta burst one shot videos still relevant?
    The swifty one shot macro became famous for various reasons, but the simple fact that He's always a nice guy, always spending time with people in game, and obviously since he's POPULAR - gets a lot of hate, doesn't necessarily mean he can't be relevant (Obviously though, I haven't seen him since early Wrath? I'm just saying, when you quit wow, it doesn't mean everyone else quit too??)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    Swifty is the ultra-criminal of the World of Warcraft community, yet always manages to stay out of WoW-ban because of his unintelligent following.

I wouldn't say criminal, but I would say that the overturned ban from previous was 100% due to Razer getting in contact with Blizzard to get that lifted. I mean think about how many fucking razer naga's razer has sold because of swifty&swifty's chair.. I would say probably around 2-5,000,000 at least. That's a lot of money, and Swifty is an icon - just like Athene (Loses, Athene loses because I hate him so bad..) - Even though they've been banned etc, doesn't mean Blizzard still won't work with the iconic people.

Does anyone actually care?

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    It stops becoming a theory when is actually happened. I have no issue with things out of his control like trolls posting dick pics, but he did, in fact, on video take donations for preferential treatment in an official blizzard event as a judge and by doing so he did risk everything for that. People have been banned for less and by doing so the very least he deserves is to be blacklisted from future blizzard events via a public statement from blizzard. Then again, there is no point arguing with a disgusting fanboy that will excuse anything and brush it off as rage of someone who didn't win.

So ill leave it with this. If I make you sick for being outraged by someone corrupting blizzards event that was created to foster fun and good feelings in the community. Good. I hope you choke on it.
    So... the fact that right after he goes out of his way to continually say, do not link your picture with your donation means nothing to you? by that logic, I guess that since you made one stupid post, the rest of your posts will be equally as stupid. Suffice to say that has come to be true.

I dont care about Swifty, I didnt watch his stream. I dont goto to his YT or Twitch. TBH he annoys the living hell out of me. However, that doesnt mean that I will come here and say that he is trying to monetize the situation especially when he explicitly said, DO NOT LINK YOUR PICTURE WITH YOUR DONATION. Multiple times, its on the fucking linked stream, go watch it yourself.

So, how is that corrupting the event? A fucking Beta key. Your addiction to the game is troubling. The fact that you care about a $5 donation this much is troubling. The only reason I was even exposed to this was because of the Dumb Ass SJWs like yourself. JFC man. Im glad the rest of the world doesnt think like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    So... the fact that right after he goes out of his way to continually say, do not link your picture with your donation means nothing to you? by that logic, I guess that since you made one stupid post, the rest of your posts will be equally as stupid. Suffice to say that has come to be true.

I dont care about Swifty, I didnt watch his stream. I dont goto to his YT or Twitch. TBH he annoys the living hell out of me. However, that doesnt mean that I will come here and say that he is trying to monetize the situation especially when he explicitly said, DO NOT LINK YOUR PICTURE WITH YOUR DONATION. Multiple times, its on the fucking linked stream, go watch it yourself.

So, how is that corrupting the event? A fucking Beta key. Your addiction to the game is troubling. The fact that you care about a $5 donation this much is troubling. The only reason I was even exposed to this was because of the Dumb Ass SJWs like yourself. JFC man. Im glad the rest of the world doesnt think like you do.
    He literally gets a donation with a twitter link and then proceeds to give the guy a key, stop calling people stupid when you're not any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    He literally gets a donation with a twitter link and then proceeds to give the guy a key, stop calling people stupid when you're not any better.
    And then proceeds to say, STOP LINKING YOUR PICTURE WITH THE DONATION. JFC. Do you just read what you want?

You honestly believe that Swifty was bribed by $5? Lol. Come on...
    Last edited by Xirrohon; 2016-07-07 at 05:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... the fact that right after he goes out of his way to continually say, do not link your picture with your donation means nothing to you?
    Yeah cuz you know, he actually thinks people will listen......he has said don't do things before and laughed when they did.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

And then proceeds to say, STOP LINKING YOUR PICTURE WITH THE DONATION. JFC. Do you just read what you want?

You honestly believe that Swifty was bribed by $5? Lol. Come on...
    AND HE STILL LOOKS AT LINKS AFTER SAYING JFC are you deaf blind dumb and mute?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    Does anyone actually care?
    I think so. Some religious people could get super pissed.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

You're seriously talking about felony charges? Get real OP.

AND HE STILL LOOKS AT LINKS AFTER SAYING JFC are you deaf blind dumb and mute?
    None of the above, but your butthurt about the key give away has seemed to given you those symptoms...

I really do not understand how you can care this much about how he handled giving away the keys. Blizz told him to give them away, this is how he chose to do it. Deal with it and move on. If Blizz doesnt like it, then they will talk to him or forbid him from giving away any more keys.

Im sorry that you people are so outraged at not getting your Beta Key. Im sorry that you have to sulk and cry about it non stop. Its really sad for me to see adults crying and bitching about this bullshit. Be proud of yourself. Be proud that youre fighting this fight. Fucking ridiculous...

None of the above, but your butthurt about the key give away has seemed to given you those symptoms...

I really do not understand how you can care this much about how he handled giving away the keys. Blizz told him to give them away, this is how he chose to do it. Deal with it and move on. If Blizz doesnt like it, then they will talk to him or forbid him from giving away any more keys.

Im sorry that you people are so outraged at not getting your Beta Key. Im sorry that you have to sulk and cry about it non stop. Its really sad for me to see adults crying and bitching about this bullshit. Be proud of yourself. Be proud that youre fighting this fight. Fucking ridiculous...
    Move along as you were clearly wrong.

Move along as you were clearly wrong.
    Wrong where? Show me were he looks at other links from donations because he does not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    Maybe you should accept that people find different types of things entertaining and not make a stupid comment about being paid lol.
    What? No one said about being paid. Are you making shit up now? I will cut it down to bite sizes since you fail to understand.

I hate watching streamers
    A beta key is worth £110 (roughly)
    I value my time
    Watching a streamer, for any amount of time, is not worth £110 to me

Is that simple enough now?

Deleted
    stop donating to streamers idiots

Wrong where? Show me were he looks at other links from donations because he does not.
    https://www.twitch.tv/swifty/v/76604618?t=01h23m30s then when you check the list of people who received a beta key, tingel is on it https://www.twitch.tv/swifty/v/76604618?t=01h31m22s now as I said, you are wrong move along.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    No it's not 18+

People can manually set their channels to have a mature warning before entering though
    Just looked it up, it actually is not strictly for 18+ - but it you are between 13 and 18, you're parents have to agree to the Terms of Service - and without agreeing to the Terms of Service you cannot use Twitch. ( https://www.twitch.tv/p/terms_of_service - Chapter 2). So, the Parents should have reviewed the ToS, and maybe spend 10 minutes looking up what Twitch actually is, and what content their supervised kids may be experiencing (Just 5-10 Minutes on Google will let tell you all you need to know - and that Dick Pics are not that uncommon in popular streams).

So, IMHO the Ball still is in the court of the Parents. Not that a single Pic of a Penis will traumatize any Kid, they probably have seen a lot more interactive, a lot more saucy Stuff . We are not in the 60's anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Just looked it up, it actually is not strictly for 18+ - but it you are between 13 and 18, you're parents have to agree to the Terms of Service - and without agreeing to the Terms of Service you cannot use Twitch. ( https://www.twitch.tv/p/terms_of_service - Chapter 2). So, the Parents should have reviewed the ToS, and maybe spend 10 minutes looking up what Twitch actually is, and what content their supervised kids may be experiencing (Just 5-10 Minutes on Google will let tell you all you need to know - and that Dick Pics are not that uncommon in popular streams).

So, IMHO the Ball still is in the court of the Parents. Not that a single Pic of a Penis will traumatize any Kid, they probably have seen a lot more interactive, a lot more saucy Stuff . We are not in the 60's anymore.

Actually you can use Twitch to watch with out agreeing to anything, agreeing to the ToS is part of having an account so you can comment/broadcast your self. Also this was a Blizzard sponsored and promoted event, it wasn't some random stream.
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2016-07-07 at 07:42 PM.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Difference being that Swifty browsed through contest pictures on a Twitter hashtag.

Showing your genital lips requires a lot more intent to actually flash people.

That you thought that the two situations are in any way comparable says a lot about you.
    What's the difference? He had the means to preview what is shown in his stream and he either neglected to censor or downright ignored the rules and showed just to cause this ruckus. If he can't control his own (shitty imho) stream, he's accountable as if he unzipped his own pants and flashed his member.

That you thought that the two situations are NOT in any way comparable says a lot about the fanboy in you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Actually you can use Twitch to watch with out agreeing to anything, agreeing to the ToS is part of having an account so you can comment/broadcast your self. Also this was a Blizzard sponsored and promoted event, it wasn't some random stream.

Nope, I even linked the TOS. By Viewing a Stream you have acknowlegded the TOS.
    PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, DOWNLOADING FROM OR USING THE TWITCH SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. (Source)