Artifact History

As you unlock more artifact knowledge, you can read more background info on your artifacts. Is there a compilation of these anywhere yet?

I think this got cut from the game... the tomes are in the game files, but in Beta they just made scrolls you place work orders for. Like 500 OH resources. Then you wait 5 days. (at least to start)

Maybe they will introduce these in a later patch as an even greater catch up mechanism.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    I think this got cut from the game... the tomes are in the game files, but in Beta they just made scrolls you place work orders for. Like 500 OH resources. Then you wait 5 days. (at least to start)

Maybe they will introduce these in a later patch as an even greater catch up mechanism.
    Wrong.. at least Demon Hunters have a huge tome that slowly expands storywise as you unlock more of the work orders that increase your AP gain.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Wrong.. at least Demon Hunters have a huge tome that slowly expands storywise as you unlock more of the work orders that increase your AP gain.
    AH.. I misread the OP. I haven't seen any tomes "lore related" to my weapon... but then again, that's not my cup of tea anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    AH.. I misread the OP. I haven't seen any tomes "lore related" to my weapon... but then again, that's not my cup of tea anyway..
    Once you hit 110 and start doing work orders for artifact knowledge, a tome becomes available in your class hall to read up on the history of them. The more artifact knowledge you unlock the more text you unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    As you unlock more artifact knowledge, you can read more background info on your artifacts. Is there a compilation of these anywhere yet?
    This was the only one I could find

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...d.php?t=220796

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Thanks. Sadly they don't have Aluneth here but still a good deal of them.