Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    @TITAN308 That article is fairly biased. Here's tweets from the same twitter account.

7+ Year Old Account
    Odds are he really is a Crip member, was the guy the BOLO was for, and pulled a gun on the cop.

At this point the only judgement I'm making is that Our Community Organizer In Chief, has put the Justice dept. in charge of making sure the natives leave his mark,
    just like Baltimore's mayor saying "Give Those Who Wished to Destroy Space to Do That’

another retard got shot because he didnt listen to police

nothing to see here folks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I concur with this. You can hear the cop yelling "Oh Fuck" in a "I'm in a lot of trouble now" sort of way.

I'm very upset that this man was killed.
    whenever you kill a black dude, justified or not, you get into trouble these days because they 'din do nuffin' so yeah
    disgusting world

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    another retard got shot because he didnt listen to police

nothing to see here folks

- - - Updated - - -

whenever you kill a black dude, justified or not, you get into trouble these days because they 'din do nuffin' so yeah
    disgusting world
    "Listen to the police or get shot" isn't a legal standard.

Quote Originally Posted by arceuid View Post
    @TITAN308 That article is fairly biased. Here's tweets from the same twitter account.

Yes I agree. A broke clock is right twice a day. Why I am basically waiting for additional sources if legit.

,the land of the free' lol. 'Murica

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    "Listen to the police or get shot" isn't a legal standard.
    It could have a bearing however in a legal case why someone is shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like he was pulled over for being a suspect for an Armed Robbery.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/philando...bbery-suspect/
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    Looks like he was pulled over for being a suspect for an Armed Robbery.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/philando...bbery-suspect/
    Pulled over for a Be On Look out, fit the description of a Armed robber. Also he was a member of the crips. Now it is looking like he had the gun on his lap.. The girl Friends story does not add up and she was very calm just after a shooting . Starting to look like the media was painting the victim in a positive light to spin a narrative
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Pulled over for a Be On Look out, fit the description of a Armed robber. Also he was a member of the crips. Now it is looking like he had the gun on his lap.. The girl Friends story does not add up and she was very calm just after a shooting . Starting to look like the media was painting the victim in a positive light to spin a narrative
    was about to link this one that was being tossed about on facebook https://theconservativetreehouse.com...lice-shooting/

as well ya Media painting him but also with the girlfriend jumping onto facebook live stream and showing the man dieing covered in blood and a gun pointing at him
    stirred up a lot of feelings rather quickly before any rebuttal could come out

7+ Year Old Account
    was about to link this one that was being tossed about on facebook https://theconservativetreehouse.com...lice-shooting/

as well ya Media painting him but also with the girlfriend jumping onto facebook live stream and showing the man dieing covered in blood and a gun pointing at him
    This is why every officer should have body cams. I'm beyond belief that every precinct doesn't have them after all these years.

The victims FB page shows him linked with the Crips, but strangely enough no mention of the supposed Girl Friend. Not that it means much but his status said single and she implied they were engaged. He page made references to being done with men and just wanting to be with other girls, She identified as being Bi.

I think, like the other case, the evidence will come out that these two incidents were not what the media pushed, but you wont here about it because they are pushing for a race war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    This is why every officer should have body cams. I'm beyond belief that every precinct doesn't have them after all these years.
    well the last time i heard about it minnesota was working on getting that program started
    don't know about other states

Deleted
    >be american
    >get shot

Infracted - Post constructively
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-09 at 06:10 PM.

I suspect if any of the recent information turns out to be true this thread will die like the rest do when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I suspect if any of the recent information turns out to be true this thread will die like the rest do when that happens.
    The deceased will have served his purpose for those pushing a racial agenda and a anti gun one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris Rock, "There aint no black people in Minnesota".

http://www.startribune.com/marchers-...fic/386158771/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Chris Rock, "There aint no black people in Minnesota".

http://www.startribune.com/marchers-...fic/386158771/
    there are a few in there >>. but jeez they don't need to block off the highway... again

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Told the officer he had a weapon in the car. This cop is fucking retarded, no one with the intent to shoot you is going to give you a god damn warning. He deserves to lose his job, obviously not mentally stable enough to be an officer and the way he was yelling and behaving in this video proves that.
    Is it confirmed that he told the officer that, and the officer heard and understood it?
    As far as I understand that is just hearsay in the video.

That's just common sense: if you have a gun and are pulled over - don't reach for it (or something close to it), unless the police confirms that they are ok with it.

Added: And if someone yells that could be an indication that loud noises have made them deaf - and cannot hear you.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2016-07-10 at 07:40 AM.