Alliance [EN][A] Silvermoon EU. Triunity - Recruiting for the Legion invasion!

About Triunity

Triunity is a semi hardcore Alliance based World of Warcraft guild situated on Silvermoon-EU. We label ourselves as 'semi hardcore' due to our dedication towards progression and our members high performance standards. However we aim for a relaxed approach to everything so that the raids have a nice atmosphere whilst maintaining the right level of dedication. We also aim to create great friendships. Many of our members have been with us from the first few weeks the guild was created.

We like to keep our main roster small so that we don't have to bench players. Team 2 is a way for us to keep players happy and have reserves ready to step up if the time strikes.

Triunity's Schedule:

Triunity's Raid Team 1 currently raid 2 days a week, Wednesday and Sunday. We raid from 20:30->23:30 Server time. We are aiming for good Mythic progression in Legion. We are a close knit guild and are looking to make some other people part of that. We expect you to show a strong amount of dedication towards progression, your fellow raid team members and your gearing process/performance in general.

Triunity's Raid Team 2 is currently recruiting and will be raiding 1 night a week. This is an alt raid team, but caters for others, bringing in other members to experience raiding with us, and for people who can't commit to a raid schedule.

1st Team Recruitment:

Team 1 roster is full, however we will always consider applications. Team 2 raiders will always be given the chance to step up.

2nd Team Recruitment:

All Ranged DPS will be considered

Extra Comments:

We will consider all classes, so please apply even if you do not fit the above profile.

We always take interest in all applications regardless of spec or role.

For more information, please contact me on battletag kelnoctis#21930

Please place all application through our website at www.triunitygaming.enjin.com

Thanks for viewing and good luck.
    Last edited by kelnoctis; 2016-09-16 at 11:30 AM.

Bump!

Still recruiting!

Hello!

uh not sure where to start here since i havent been doing guild searching in a long time

but we are 3 friends looking for a guild we can call home

we all started playing during vanilla/Early tbc and have been enjoying all parts of the game on and off for the last years , sadly we havent been guild raiding in the last couple of years but we are activily trying to get back into it !

our latest guild raiding was HC bastion of twilight but the guild fell apart because of bad officer reasons and we just never picked up raiding after that. so for legion we decided we want to activily raid again but without the competing for servers top , we are 3 pretty skilled players ( are we allowed to say that about ourselfs haha ? ) and are very dedicated to performing on our best.

the classes we plan on playing are

- Survival Hunter

- Shadow Priest

- Fire mage

if this fits into your guild or would like to have more info since this is pretty short just pass me a msg on mmo champ i activily hang around here

Quote Originally Posted by oqtopus View Post
    Hello!

uh not sure where to start here since i havent been doing guild searching in a long time

but we are 3 friends looking for a guild we can call home

we all started playing during vanilla/Early tbc and have been enjoying all parts of the game on and off for the last years , sadly we havent been guild raiding in the last couple of years but we are activily trying to get back into it !

our latest guild raiding was HC bastion of twilight but the guild fell apart because of bad officer reasons and we just never picked up raiding after that. so for legion we decided we want to activily raid again but without the competing for servers top , we are 3 pretty skilled players ( are we allowed to say that about ourselfs haha ? ) and are very dedicated to performing on our best.

the classes we plan on playing are

- Survival Hunter

- Shadow Priest

- Fire mage

if this fits into your guild or would like to have more info since this is pretty short just pass me a msg on mmo champ i activily hang around here

Apologies for not replying to you sooner, after I recruited a tank i admittedly partially abandoned this post.

You probably still aren't looking, but I thought i'd address you properly atleast out of courtesy!

We are currently not recruiting anymore mail dps users for the main team i'm afraid, as we already have 2 hunters and 2 shamans, and as I figure from above you come as a 3.

If either Shadow Priest/ Fire mage are interested in joining on their own, then please feel free to still get in contact via battletag. #kelnoctis21930

We will be running a smaller heroic team alongside our main raids, with some alts of the main raid group and some of our more casual players joining in too. This will more than likely be only 1 night a week however, and won't be starting until team 1 is comfortably progressing the new content. If you're interested, same applies as above, contact me via battletag The Hunter may be welcome in this team!

Thanks anyway!

- Also, bumping for new position recruitment!

Bump.

Guild website has been added to the first post. Please process applications through there. Contact via battletag is advised if you'd like to chat before hand/during the application process.

Bump.

Still looking for Restoration Druids and Warlocks.

Bump!

Only looking for a warlock to join the core team now!

Bump.

Warlock spot for main team is still open.

We're looking to receive applications from all classes and specs regarding team 2.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

Actively looking for players to apply for the second team.

BUMP!

Closed tank applications for the second team.

Healers and DPS are needed!

Bump! Still looking for DPS/Healer applications for the second team.

Warlock applications for Raid Team 1 are open
    All ranged DPS classes are being considered for Raid Team 2

Bump!

We are still looking for a raid team 1 warlock.

All ranged DPS applications are open for raid team 2

Original post updated, new recruitment included

Bump

Team 1 is actively recruiting a Holy Paladin.

The ideal member for the team will already be geared with experience in a raiding environment.

Please don't hesitate to contact me via battletag!

kelnoctis#21930

Thanks

BUMP

Team 1 roster is full, however we will always consider applications. Team 2 raiders will always be given the chance to step up.

Team 2 is recruiting ranged DPS, with focus on hunter and balance druid.