Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Putin just once more demonstrated that he doesn't know what democracy is... What a surprise!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Why jump to an extreme? Why can't it just be 1 term of 6-8 years?
    I'd like to explore a US policy for presidents to be a decade. No second term. Each president gets to define 10 years of history.

Id also like the nominee from each party are set up to be president and Vice President. The election determines which becomes president and the loser gets to be Vice President. In theory, it could force the parties to cooperate more often and not be so vile with the rhetoric spewed towards another. If Hillary knew a republican could possible be her president to her vice or she could be president to their vice, she would spend a more time trying to find and win over the candidate she finds the most suitable. Obviously we would have to hold candidate elections for each party. Instead of just straight party nomination.

I think it would also force both parties more center on a large amount of key issues. Weed out many of the extremists and obstructionists.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yeah, you are right, it's stupid to point out that the alt-right seems to think that ''cuck'' is an argument. What is manly and virile is to keep repeating that word.
    I was talking more about the gun part. Neither party has enacted any meaningful gun regulation. When Obama was first elected, dems controlled enough of congress for two years that they could have easily pushed through gun regulation. Yet they didn't....... hmmm, curious? Both parties are in the pocket of the NRA, that is why we haven't had any real results on the issue even though the congress and presidency has passed back and forth between the parties many times. Don't fall for the talking points, it's all just lies. Look at the actions (or lack of action).

Deleted
    Yeah, you are right, it's stupid to point out that the alt-right seems to think that ''cuck'' is an argument. What is manly and virile is to keep repeating that word.
    What do you expect when the neo-liberals scream "xenophobia! racism! misogyny! " at everything that disagrees with them?

Calling them cucks is a natural consequence imho.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2016-07-07 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Wow, are you a talking point bot or something? How many dem talking points can you cram into two sentences? Don't let the party control your mind, put down the kool aid and think for yourself!
    Wouldn't waste any time replying to sarah. She's pretty out there, and most of her posts look like they came out of a random generator.

Ok, ''corporatism'' is the new code word : it means the businessman that the Republicans fawn over, the ones who ''are right kauze they have billions'', but the ones who are not embracing Trump creed -thus presumably traitors.
    There's literally nothing in this that is actually meaningful or a valid statemen. I'm not a Republican supporter, nor a Business supporter of any kind except localist/nationalist ones the kind of likes are on the fast track to vanishing with what is going on. If you're going to shitsling at least try to know something about what the fuck you're saying so you don't look stupid.

Corporatist has always been synonymous with Fascist policies, and always will be. See some words have objective, unchanging meanings and aren't catchphrases at all and thus you have to treat them as such unless of course you've never actually dealt with those subjects and just automatically resort to shitslinging because you can. You do a good job at trolling and being bitter over really stupid points, you should endeavor to change that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    From what I've seen, he's a decent journalist. Everyone makes mistakes. He made a mistake of using bad sources (probably other CNN "journalist") to form a question. It isn't a big deal. One small mistake doesn't make him a bad journalist.
    He's not a 'journalist' he's a soft question guy for big money interests.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Yeah, I know : it's KOOL to push liberalism on other countries....but God forbid they can actually compete with the USA. Better do as Manly Trump says, and bomb them back to the stone age. Which, as Iraq proved, will cost around ten times more, but hey....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    There's literally nothing in this that is actually meaningful or a valid statemen. I'm not a Republican supporter, nor a Business supporter of any kind except localist/nationalist ones the kind of likes are on the fast track to vanishing with what is going on. If you're going to shitsling at least try to know something about what the fuck you're saying so you don't look stupid.

Corporatist has always been synonymous with Fascist policies, and always will be. See some words have objective, unchanging meanings and aren't catchphrases at all and thus you have to treat them as such unless of course you've never actually dealt with those subjects and just automatically resort to shitslinging because you can. You do a good job at trolling and being bitter over really stupid points, you should endeavor to change that.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not a 'journalist' he's a soft question guy for big money interests.
    1) Localist/nationalist business. I don't even wan't to know what this is supposed to mean.
    2) Dude, even the most precious thing for some American, their guns, can't be manufactured without trade with filthy inferior countries. The USA, even at the peak of isolationism, depended on trade.
    3)''LULZ, we impose at gunpoint fees and we force people to buy our goods'' is not corporatism, it's mercantilism.
    4)If big business are (now) bad (because for decades, you called ''hippies'' people stating otherwise), why are you backing Trump, who only credential is ''having big business'' ? The hundreds of richer businessman, including the Koch brothers, who are not funding him or funding Hillary, should therefore be more competent...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Wouldn't waste any time replying to sarah. She's pretty out there, and most of her posts look like they came out of a random generator.
    And some other people seems to be infiltrating a poultry farm while trying to seduce the head rooster. (Hint : cuck)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-07 at 08:01 PM.

Yeah, I know : it's KOOL to push liberalism on other countries....but God forbid they can actually compete with the USA. Better do as Manly Trump says, and bomb them back to the stone age. Which, as Iraq proved, will cost around ten times more, but hey....

- - - Updated - - -

Localist/nationalist business. I don't even wan't to know what this is supposed to mean. Dude, even the most precious thing for some American, their guns, can't be manufactured without trade with filthy inferior countries.
    I never said they couldn't, though that would be open to both debate and I'm sure some exploratory efforts on the parts of interests located here.

You definitely don't want to know what it means, so just stick to what you're doing which is shitslinging without understanding or context, it's pretty much all you're good at.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

1) Localist/nationalist business. I don't even wan't to know what this is supposed to mean.
    2) Dude, even the most precious thing for some American, their guns, can't be manufactured without trade with filthy inferior countries. The USA, even at the peak of isolationism, depended on trade.
    3)''LULZ, we impose at gunpoint fees and we force people to buy our goods'' is not corporatism, it's mercantilism.
    4)If big business are (now) bad (because for decades, you called ''hippies'' people stating otherwise), why are you backing Trump, who only credential is ''having big business'' ? The hundreds of richer businessman, including the Koch brothers, who are not funding him or funding Hillary, should therefore be more competent...

- - - Updated - - -

And some other people seems to be infiltrating a poultry farm while trying to seduce the head rooster. (Hint : cuck)
    I'm not backing Trump you fucking moron. I don't know why people are backing Trump, or Clinton. Both of them are horrible for our country.

Your number 3 point is so fail I'll just leave it as is.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    I never said they couldn't, though that would be open to both debate and I'm sure some exploratory efforts on the parts of interests located here.

You definitely don't want to know what it means, so just stick to what you're doing which is shitslinging without understanding or context, it's pretty much all you're good at.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not backing Trump you fucking moron. I don't know why people are backing Trump, or Clinton. Both of them are horrible for our country.

Your number 3 point is so fail I'll just leave it as is.
    No. The basic theory of ''LOL, we just have to not import anything and export to not get our money stolen'' is actuallly called mercantilism, and is a centuries old theory. It's also a fantasy, as this is blindingly obvious that, yeah, that would be damn convenient, but unfortunately, it's not really possible. Even North Korea can't live in autarcy. If King Louis XIV could not force his own family to wear cruddy French fabrics instead of Dutch ones, what are the chances of anyone enforcing this nowadays ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how desperate neo-cons are for a win that they'll suck Putin's left nut over some commentary on Fareed. The fact that you hold Putin in any sort of positive regard simply because he's the enemy of your enemy makes you nothing more than a hypocrite.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

As the above poster mentionned, you really don't remember the Copperheads and Jefferson Davis shilling for Little Mac in 1864 ?(granted, that would take a book...)

Call me suspicious, but I really don't think this was because they thought he would be the best candidate.

No. The basic theory of ''LOL, we just have to not import anything and export to not get our money stolen'' is actuallly called mercantilism, and is a centuries old theory. It's also a fantasy, as this is blindingly obvious that, yeah, that would be damn convenient, but unfortunately, it's not really possible. Even North Korea can't live in autarcy. If King Louis XIV could not force his own family to wear cruddy French fabrics instead of Dutch ones, what are the chances of anyone enforcing this nowadays ?
    That's not what I'm talking about at all, and it's not worth explaining to you.

There are many things possible now that weren't possible when Louis XIV was around, but stick to your pidgeonhole viewpoint of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Putin is right - except when he advocates for political isolationism. US 'democracy' absolutely is the business of the world, because we don't live in a vacuum. And right now, US 'democracy' is festering. It needs to be changed. And it should draw criticism from other nations where criticism is warranted - as Russia's system of government should.

If corporations are a fascist thing, why French MP Le Chapelier passed the namesake law in 1791 that banned specifically and explicitely ''corporations'' ?

Hint : because corporation is a term that predate Mussolini by centuries...Mussolini picked a medieval term (that barely applied to modern economy) and invented an haphazard doctrine out of the blue. Corporation can means in French a medieval guild, it merely means a business in modern English. And Mussolini meaning is way closer to the first one.

Lol do you anti usa people ever get tired? Noone has taken you serious like ever but you still keep going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I think Putin is right - except when he advocates for political isolationism. US 'democracy' absolutely is the business of the world, because we don't live in a vacuum. And right now, US 'democracy' is festering. It needs to be changed. And it should draw criticism from other nations where criticism is warranted - as Russia's system of government should.
    Say what you want about its problems, but democracy is as strong as it has ever been in the United States. Look at the history of the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Then perhaps he should criticize the actual problems of American democracy, such as dual-party state, amount of presidential power, influence of corporations on the elections... And not that "two-round system is not democratic" nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

You have to understand here that Putin, IRL and without the boasts that masquerade as ''alpha stronkness'' is seeing a reinforcement of NATO-there is a summit in Warsaw this week-end and exercices in Georgia. He can't do much instead looking at it with impotent (ZING) rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    At 3:10, he isn't saying they were 'shooing' away international observers, but that that they were threatened with jail. The translation is horrible...

If anyone wants to know what he is actually saying, I can translate. Give me the time stamp and I'll try to reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I love how desperate neo-cons are for a win that they'll suck Putin's left nut over some commentary on Fareed. The fact that you hold Putin in any sort of positive regard simply because he's the enemy of your enemy makes you nothing more than a hypocrite.
    or that he points to Bush beating Gore as a failure of democracy...

- - - Updated - - -

You have to understand here that Putin, IRL and without the boasts that masquerade as ''alpha stronkness'' is seeing a reinforcement of NATO-there is a summit in Warsaw this week-end and exercices in Georgia. He can't do much instead looking at it with impotent (ZING) rage.
    He has been in power for nearly 20 years. If you want more info on democracy in Russia, read up on Kasparov's run. Including his post apologizing to police for hitting their night stick with his face.
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-07-07 at 10:19 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I'd vote for Putin for US president.
    Wait, can I do that!? Screw crooked hillary, or mean ass trump: VLAD for president!

Hell yeah, then I wouldn't have to worry about our country going to SHIT.. (ripinpeaceBERN)