Thread: Gordon Ramsay

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Kinda funny how you say you hate Ramsay yet your being the Ramsay of this thread, But hey MMO champs full of the ironic and ignorant.
    Can you read? Kinda funny how I never said I hate him. I said he was an asshole, which he regularly proves.

I'm gonna be a total Ramsay right now and tell you that you're illiterate and should learn to read before ever trying to make a point again if you wish to not make yourself look like a total clown.

See? I'm helping you through tough love.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Can you read? Kinda funny how I never said I hate him. I said he was an asshole, which he regularly proves.

I'm gonna be a total Ramsay right now and tell you that you're illiterate and should learn to read before ever trying to make a point again if you wish to not make yourself look like a total clown.

See? I'm helping you through tough love.
    No that's too tame to be Ramsay. You have to call him a fucking donkey.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    No that's too tame to be Ramsay. You have to call him a fucking donkey.
    An insult like that would have left him as burnt as the risotto he struggles to cook properly...

Damn it's not as easy as Ramsay makes it look.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    His TV shows have been becoming absolutely horrendously "click baity" and sensationalist drivel though.

I rather watch Top Chef than any of his content poor stuff (Hells Kitchen, MasterChef, etc).

Going from talented cook to sleazy circus show attraction for the easy money.

Uh nooo.. Not even in the least. Ramsay had multitudes of restaurants waaaay before any of his TV shows. He has made millions from being a celebrated chef before any media spots. In fact, his shows like 'Kitchen Nightmares' are able to be made because he has the money to put into them. Not to mention, his kitchens are created to a point of autonomy, just because he has so many and his methods work.

Any media spots of his are in no way for "easy money".. He already has way too much easy money than he knows what to do with.
    Last edited by Violent; 2016-07-08 at 02:55 AM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.