Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    It's a barbecue in a car park?
    Basically, yeah. Outside sports stadiums though generally. We drive too damned much here and part of the product of that is cultural things that crop up around it. It's pretty fun, especially for college football.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I've lived in America for 20 years and I've never seen one anywhere outside of movies and television.

I am unconvinced they exist here.... let alone in the UK.
    Have you been to college or pro American Football games? I've never been to one where there wasn't a tailgate party.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Basically, yeah. Outside sports stadiums though generally. We drive too damned much here and part of the product of that is cultural things that crop up around it. It's pretty fun, especially for college football.
    I really wish that tailgate parties would catch on for like concerts or gaming/comic/movie conventions.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I really wish that tailgate parties would catch on for like concerts or gaming/comic/movie conventions.
    They have them at all of the above.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Have you been to college or pro American Football games? I've never been to one where there wasn't a tailgate party.
    I've been i college for what seems like an eternity now, collecting degrees like they go out of style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    We live in dark screen-lit dungeons, we wouldn't last long outside.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-07-08 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    We live in dark screen-lit dungeons, we wouldn't last long outside.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I've lived in America for 20 years and I've never seen one anywhere outside of movies and television.

I am unconvinced they exist here.... let alone in the UK.
    What? Go to any NFL stadium on game day and you'll see thousands of people tailgating.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    No we don't, we invite people to BBQ or house parties like normal people. Closest we get is a picnic or fish n chips in a car

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    No we don't, we invite people to BBQ or house parties like normal people. Closest we get is a picnic or fish n chips in a car
    In American culture tailgate parties are normal.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, not here.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    In American culture tailgate parties are normal.
    And they're not normal here thus the question "Are they common in England"

10+ Year Old Account
    The stadiums in England are usually in the middle of cities and have little to no parking, so people use public transport to attend games.

Plus we like to drink before games, at half time and afterwards, and drink driving is discouraged.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    What? Go to any NFL stadium on game day and you'll see thousands of people tailgating.
    I did the high school cheerleader thing, and am sick of football.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not a thing in Canada or the UK.

The closest I have ever been a part of was - we once organized a LAN party in the middle of the night on top of a mall, where they had tons of outdoor wall plugs and had just upgraded their wifi (but left it open), so we parked ~40-50 cars up there in the night one summer, and were gone by morning. So there were tailgates, and there was partying - but it wasn't a 'tailgate party'.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter