Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    As it was apparently run by the RNC, apparently everyone who was a part of the RNC at the time.
    Yeah good idea, let's round up 168 people and talk about lost emails that don't even have anything to do with classification issues. That's a pretty terrible idea by itself and somehow yet worse considering the precedent Clinton has set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Dubya should absolutely face charges in the Hague for the hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths he caused. After he'd be sent to the slammer for those war crimes, we could look at this issue.
    Should Truman have faced war crimes? Churchill?

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Yeah good idea, let's round up 168 people and talk about lost emails that don't even have anything to do with classification issues. That's a pretty terrible idea by itself and somehow yet worse considering the precedent Clinton has set.
    I edited to clarify that I don't actually think anyone in the RNC at the time should have to waste any time over this before you posted this.

Fantastic story, I agree, however none of those white house officials are running for president.

Doesnt matter since the total lack of right wing flip out vs this shows it isnt about the emails or security or anything it is pure party politics from the right wing EXTREMISTS nothing more nothing less. there i said it. they are only interested in this because it is Hillary on the other end. of the culprit had been a conservative it would been a none issue as we know from the FACT that the right wing extremists if asked would probably say Bush never had anything like this happen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    C'mon, you know with the liberals/dems Bush is always wrong. He could run into a burning building to save a baby, dog and an elderly crippled women and they would still fault him. They worship the act of hating him.
    Same with republicucks. Obama could fly up into the sky and stop an apocalyptic meteor from hitting the planet an republicucks will complain that he put them at risk. Or that he didn't give the other members of the government a chance to fly up there and save the planet.

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-08 at 02:32 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Doesnt matter since the total lack of right wing flip out vs this shows it isnt about the emails or security or anything it is pure party politics from the right wing EXTREMISTS nothing more nothing less. there i said it. they are only interested in this because it is Hillary on the other end. of the culprit had been a conservative it would been a none issue as we know from the FACT that the right wing extremists if asked would probably say Bush never had anything like this happen to him.
    Of course, Hildog can't be expected to take responsibility for her lies to the american people or her actions. After all, this was just a dead end right wing exremist witch hunt because hildog din do nuffin

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Guys, I swear hating Clinton is just about doing the right thing and has nothing to do with politically motivated bias. She's just especially corrupt, way more than any other politician ever was.
    It has everything to do with politically motivated bias. Because republicans do not act on these things unless they're benefitting them politically by raising them against democrats. Nothing was done about Bush doing it. I wonder why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    So if I agree to jail Bush can Clinton go with him?

I'm OK with that. lol
    This...omg so much this
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Of course, Hildog can't be expected to take responsibility for her lies to the american people or her actions. After all, this was just a dead end right wing exremist witch hunt because hildog din do nuffin
    At last you speak some truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    Should Truman have faced war crimes? Churchill?
    Truman and Churchill didn't lie to go to war. Dubya did.

Heres the thing. If a president lies you can do things to get him out of office or you can not vote him in next time he runs.

When someone is running for president and has consistently lied under oath, on television, in interviews and keeps lying and you still vote that person in. Dont be surprised when every single thing she says during her campaign turns out to also be a lie.

It boggles my mind why people want to defend her. She is lying to your face and your too stupid to care.

Its not about what the lie is about. Its about the fact that she continues to tell lies no matter the accusation. She does not tell the truth. And if she becomes our next president she will have even bigger balls to lie again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Enough with the generalizations. I know you guys can't resist doing them but stop.

Stahp!
    Sorry, but after 8 years of blaming Bush it is time to stop and move on. There is so much going on in the world: Hills vs Trump, Brexit, terrorism, etc. Bush is sort of irrelevant at this point.

Also, when a politician gets caught doing dirty are we to go back and examine every politician and say "well Hillary was extremely careless with her e-mails, but Abe Lincoln lost 220 documents (they didn't have e-mails back then)... so, yeah, he was careless too.... " What the hell does that prove?

OK Bush--->Trump----->E-mails, Illuminati confirmed

Trump was not a white official during Bush's presidency

Your article states

In this case, while Trump was not accused of doing anything illegal at the time and he clearly was not a public official, there are, nonetheless, fascinating parallels between the events of 2006 and the current campaign.

L O L
    Of course... that's the same reason why a Muslim Radical Islamist, democrat, non NRA member kills 49 people with guns in a gun free zone... and it's OBVIOUSLY Republicans and NRA at fault. The Illuminati.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

10+ Year Old Account
    meh. If Cheney can get away with Valerie Plum's reveal, Hillary can get away with emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    Same with republicucks. Obama could fly up into the sky and stop an apocalyptic meteor from hitting the planet an republicucks will complain that he put them at risk. Or that he didn't give the other members of the government a chance to fly up there and save the planet.

Infracted - trolling
    Except the small (itsy bitsy little fact) that Obama is still in office. Bush is out of office over 8 years ago (so you really have to be holding on to still be talking about Bush)..... Bush= irrelevant; Obama= still relevant

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    So if I agree to jail Bush can Clinton go with him?

I'm OK with that. lol
    No because of scale difference. So she gets 110/22,000,000ths of his sentence. So he gets the maximum of like 15 years. She gets 39 minutes.

The old tried and true "well he did it" defense.

Been working since the 2nd grade

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    meh. If Cheney can get away with Valerie Plum's reveal, Hillary can get away with emails.
    Even funnier, several of the Republicans grilling Comey today about security risks have headed committees that have seen unauthorized information being made public or done so themselves.

Its all theater.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    The old tried and true "well he did it" defense.

Been working since the 2nd grade
    Kind of like when you repeat things over and over. "Lyin Ted, lyin Ted, lyin ted, lyin ted, lyin ted, Crooked Hillary, crooked hillary, crooked hillary, crooked hillary". About as 2nd grade as you can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Even funnier, several of the Republicans grilling Comey today about security risks have headed committees that have seen unauthorized information being made public or done so themselves.

Its all theater.
    like, I dont even care anymore. Its made me numb. I actually do not care if she broke a law, or several, anymore. This entire thing is hypocritical, and certainly hasnt made me less liekly to vote for her even if what I think she did was indeed shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post

Its all theater.
    Yep. Outing an undercover CIA agent is pretty much treason. But it's interesting how nothing became of that.