Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Fantastic story, I agree, however none of those white house officials are running for president.
    And they still have their jobs? And wait, congressionary white house officials have more power than the President, so why does it even matter that they aren't? They have more power already....

Oh I get it, you're an idiot. <3

Infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-08 at 05:06 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Bush was also the idiot who started the Iraq War (which she voted for btw).

Does that make Clinton any less incapable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I remember all of this. If you want to complain about how terrible this was handled, open a thread and I'll join you.

Any of that happening doesn't excuse Hillary Clinton from lying about her actions.
    I am not excusing Hillary, but as this thread attempts to point out, they were treated far differently. Please point out a single excuse or defense or support I've given Hillary...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

Does it show a differance in the treatment of the two?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Did Bush lie about it under oath? Clinton did, the Clinton's are champions and lying under oath

- - - Updated - - -

WTF? What kind of rant are you going on about, I worry about you, seriously
    You have a serious problem if you think lying under oath about which email server you used is worse than lying to the public to get a war started that killed THOUSANDS of people.

Trump wants to fuck his daughter Ivanka and has even said he would date her if she wasn't his daughter. This is fact and there's plenty of video proof of him saying it.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Any of that happening doesn't excuse Hillary Clinton from lying about her actions.
    Are we going to start arresting people for lying now? Can we start with Trump, and then lead into Faux News? And then Obama? I want my federally legal and taxed marijuana and a closed gitmo.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2016-07-08 at 02:27 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

And Bill and Hillary were stealing boxes of official documents out of the White House in the last few days they were there the first time, so lets grab all of them and put them in jail for mishandling and misappropriating official government records. No complaint from me at all.

What's interesting to me is that the Clintons are still behind the Bush family in terms of overall corruption, I'd say the only families that have the Bush clan beaten are the Robber Baron families of the late 1800s to early 1900s, during the height of their unrestrained abuses there was basically nothing they couldn't or wouldn't do. Their modern incarnations are a continuation of that but far away from their progenitors and now we've got the Clintons and Bush clan picking up the slack. Jail or worse is the least we can do for all they've done.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

Her voting for the Iraq war has about as much relevance now as Trump being Clinton's #1 supporter in '08.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    What's interesting to me is that the Clintons are still behind the Bush family in terms of overall corruption, I'd say the only families that have the Bush clan beaten are the Robber Baron families of the late 1800s to early 1900s, during the height of their unrestrained abuses there was basically nothing they couldn't or wouldn't do. Their modern incarnations are a continuation of that but far away from their progenitors and now we've got the Clintons and Bush clan picking up the slack. Jail or worse is the least we can do for all they've done.
    It's not that interesting when you compare 20 years of a Bush in the executive branch, versus 8 years for Clintons. Give Clintons 12 more years, I'm sure they are willing and able to even the score.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

You're not making excuses...but you have to qualify the statement by saying "Trump does it too!"
    No that's not an excuse. That's pointing a hypocrisy that people like yourself are perpetrating. Most people I know are voting for Hillary merely because she's less horrible than Trump and they all admit what I did here and that she is a liar. You never see Trump supporters admit he's a liar. Because the truth of the matter is that you guys don't care about lying unless its a dem doing it. Then it lies about email servers and blow jobs become worse about lies that got us into wars or defrauded thousands of people out of money like Trump University.

I don't consider someone who lies repeatedly and has a lackadaisical attitude about national security as qualified to hold any government position.
    How is Trump none of those things exactly?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Because the truth of the matter is that you guys don't care about lying unless its a dem doing it. Then it lies about email servers and blow jobs become worse about lies that got us into wars or defrauded thousands of people out of money like Trump University.
    Are you saying a man in power forcing a woman into sex acts in order to maintain her job is not a big deal? I was pretty sure lefties had real issues with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    9/11 commission lasted around 2 years. Bush and Chainy were treated far different than Hillary is. You might be forgetting, but opposing the war made you anti-American. Do you forget how they black balled a mother of one of the dead soldiers? How about Micheal Moor for pointing this shit out? There was outrage over WMDs, but towards anyone questioning it. Remember coalition of the willing and American Fries? Journalistic black out of showing coffins full of dead soldiers landing in U.S.? Tillman cover up?

- - - Updated - - -

No, because unlike Hillary, Bush and Chainy did not testify under oath, not in front of congress, without a transcript. So, while you bitch about Hillary over lying under oath, without a purgery charge. You cannot say shit about Bush, because he was never held to the same standard as Hillary.

This is where you say they are all the same and you hate both equally...
    I never said Bush shouldn't be question about 22 missing emails, I am saying he didn't lie like Clinton did under oath. People of power should be held just as accountable as the poor guy down the street. I fucking hate people with power who get off scott free with Criminal activity. What's even more sad is people like you excuse it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    We did not go to war over lost emails during bushs presidency.....smh
    You're right, Shrub had even less than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Are you saying a man in power forcing a woman into sex acts in order to maintain her job is not a big deal? I was pretty sure lefties had real issues with this.
    Monica never claimed she was forced... Clinton was impeached, over lying under oath about the incident, not sexual harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You have a serious problem if you think lying under oath about which email server you used is worse than lying to the public to get a war started that killed THOUSANDS of people.

Trump wants to fuck his daughter Ivanka and has even said he would date her if she wasn't his daughter. This is fact and there's plenty of video proof of him saying it.
    Keep your conspiracy theory to yourself, this is about lying under oath, which is against the law. Only you would bring up a story about Trump wanting to fuck his daughter in a email thread. You scare me

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said Bush shouldn't be question about 22 missing emails, I am saying he didn't lie like Clinton did under oath. People of power should be held just as accountable as the poor guy down the street. I fucking hate people with power who get off scott free with Criminal activity. What's even more sad is people like you excuse it
    If lying under oath is your justification for someone doing something horrible, but I'm sorry to tell you but Hitler didn't lie under oath either.

Can we move on now?

I am not excusing Hillary, but as this thread attempts to point out, they were treated far differently. Please point out a single excuse or defense or support I've given Hillary...
    When did I claim you did? Other people are making excuses, and your post about previous lies or deleted emails has nothing to do with what Hillary has done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    If lying under oath is your justification for someone doing something horrible, but I'm sorry to tell you but Hitler didn't lie under oath either.

Can we move on now?
    That's not what I said at all, I am saying if you break the law you should pay the price and lying under oath is a serious offense. You're statement has no logic behind it

10+ Year Old Account
    No, obviously you didn't say it, you are just excusing Bush based on the fact that he wasn't questioned under oath. If you actually had issue with him not being questioned, you wouldn't use it to excuse GOP treatment of Hillary. You cannot have both, condemn Democrats for not following through with Bush and use the fact that they didn't to attack Clinton.

Now, show me a single post I made excusing Hillary. If you cannot, you earn your self yet another thread where you get called a liar. Want me to show you a post of yours where you excuse Bush, because he wasn't treated the same? Sample size is 23000... Have at it...

- - - Updated - - -

That's not what I said at all, I am saying if you break the law you should pay the price and lying under oath is a serious offense. You're statement has no logic behind it
    You don't know if Bush broke the law, because he was not treated the same as Hillary. You are using the very thing you claim to "fucking hate", to justify your opinion.
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-07-08 at 02:45 PM.

No, obviously you didn't say, you are just excusing Bush based on the fact that he wasn't. If you actually had issue with him not being questioned, you wouldn't use it to excuse GOP treatment of Hillary. You cannot have both, condemn Democrats for not following through with Bush and use the fact that they didn't to attack Clinton.

Now, show me a single post I made excusing Hillary. If you cannot, you earn your self yet another thread where you get called a liar. Want me to show you a post if your where you excuse Bush, because he wasn't treated the same?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't know if Bush broke the law, because he was not treated the same as Hillary. You are using the very thing you claim to "fucking hate", to justify your opinion.
    How hard of a concept is it to understand that I agree Bush should have been questioned about the emails if he wasn't

If Bush lied under oath he should pay the price
    Hillary Lied under oath and should pay the price

Do you disagree with those 2 statements?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Even funnier, several of the Republicans grilling Comey today about security risks have headed committees that have seen unauthorized information being made public or done so themselves.

Its all theater.
    The fact of the matter is that she did not do anything illegal. Careless but nothing illegal. Bush and those emails were known about back then and not one stink was really made over them. Like you said it is all theater. Worse is that republicans claim democrats do things for political gains all the time like they are paragons of virtue and only do thing for the betterment of this country. When the whole last 8 years has been nothing but republicans doing everything for political posturing and leverage.