Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Black People Fighting back

= Civil War in America
    Fighting back against what exactly?

Being arrested for all the crimes they commit?

Granted this is the first case where someone black lives matters gathered around was actually wrongfully killed by a police officer that really doesn't give them a right to kill innocent people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Just a disgusting comment. You're really a terrible human.
    The truth isn't always pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    You think they won't put in any measures to prevent that kind of thing from actually happening?
    Well, on the flipside, it's not like people can 3D print an Assault Rifle yet. :P At best it would be a handgun that desintigrates after a handful of shots.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You truly strive to be a miserable piece of work, don't you? Like you would know anything about how anybody thinks, given your recent worthless incorrect incoherent shitposting conspiracy theories...

I mean, christ - look at your signature! You're trying to pretend Obama, the man who ordered the successful hit on Osama Bin Laden, is a secret Muslim terrorist. That really takes some effort to be that brain-dead right there....

Here's a new thought for you:

[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/aa/89/12/aa891232dd113d450296b00968d2215c.jpg[/]
    Does your arm hurt from all that reaching? My signature is funny and you are projecting more than what's there, it's a little unsettling how you think. I read the NBC and other left leaning forums on these types of stories, its full of crazy people wanting to declare war on police, I am not just saying it out of speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The truth isn't always pleasant.
    If he was speaking the truth and not an assload of incorrect paranoid stupidity, i'd agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockiii View Post
    Seriously, you're the one saying the left thinks all cops are the same. It's so laughably shallow that it just sounds like some Sean Hannity type of crap. I don't know if I should laugh at you or feel pity for how uninformed you are to believe that. Perhaps you should leave your bubble and make some progressive friends. Or try watching MSNBC for a week.
    See my reply.

BTW don't watch Sean Hannity or any other fox news program, I don't even have cable TV.

Can African Americans seek refugee status and come to Australia
    especially if they are being persecuted.

I have met some really cool African American guys in Sydney & its
    like they have a special Aura around them which attracts people

Im Serious.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    The left wants police accountability and better training, that's all. If a police officer does something excessive and unneeded, then they should be accountable.

If more cops were like this guy, then I doubt anyone would have a problem.

edit: I realize that lethal force is a necessity in some situations, but like I've mentioned in previous posts, I think better training and screening would prevent a lot of unnecessary death.
    That officer was doing it right. Not only did he get the suspect with proper use of force, he defused the unhappy group of people by explaining it to them by addressing them as people. He understands there's more than one facet to being a police officer.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2016-07-08 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Just a disgusting comment. You're really a terrible human.
    The truth is the truth, anytime this happens, people prejudge before the facts come out, and even when the facts come out and it was a justified shooting people still ignore the facts and call for police death, and it isn't people on the right doing it is it?

If he was speaking the truth and not an assload of incorrect paranoid stupidity, i'd agree with you.
    You think that blm playing up cops as villains had nothing to do with this?

This was the FIRST time they rallied behind someone who was wrongfully killed. If you stock the flames you really can't be surprised when they spread.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Can't take the truth? Only thing you have left is a childish response under a fake name?
    Actually, that is his real name. He was an ugly baby, and his parents didn't want another child.

See my reply.

BTW don't watch Sean Hannity or any other fox news program, I don't even have cable TV.
    Would you stop lying already

"I don't watch FOX news"
    "I don't watch Sean Hanity"
    "I won't vote for Donald Dump"
    "I do, however, agree with and push every single uniformed paranoid talking point those idiots spit out like a brainless parrot"

Sorry Zenkai, if it walks, talks and acts like a duck - it's a lying-ass Republican too cowardly to admit to themselves who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    You said it was good that it happened, a terrorist attack. You said that a terrorist attack was good.

Support

- give approval, comfort, or encouragement to.
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Not that I'm siding with the terrorists on this or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Black People Fighting back

= Civil War in America
    ^---This is exactly the behavior and thinking I am talking about, makes me sick there are people like you

- - - Updated - - -

Would you stop lying already

"I don't watch FOX news"
    "I don't watch Sean Hanity"
    "I won't vote for Donald Dump"
    "I do, however, agree with and push every single uniformed paranoid talking point those idiots spit out like a brainless parrot"

Sorry Zenkai, if it walks, talks and acts like a duck - it's a lying-ass Republican too cowardly to admit to themselves who they are.
    You're not a rational non partisan thinker so you can't justify someone using logic so you need to attack me to justify what you believe is rational. This is why you can never focus on the story and you focus on attacking the person. It's rather sad

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Not that I'm siding with the terrorists on this or anything...
    Freedom from what exactly...?

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    MMO-Champion, the best daily news about who shot who for us Europeans.

Not even surprised anymore really, i literally just shrugged my shoulders.

I am really surprised this doesnt happen more often to be honest. i mean people rioting against cops, the shooting them a bit over the top, but thats USA for you.
    Wasn't even a problem until the last few years after "hands up dont shoot" was falsely used by the blacklivesmatter crowd.
    It doesn't happen more often because it isn't an issue anywhere near the scope the anti-2nd amendment crowd would like you to believe.
    200,000,000 guns and 12 trillion rounds of ammo are owned by legal carry holders. If guns were the problem their wopuld be multiple mass shooting every single day. As it is people are still killed vastly by other means in the US.

https://scontent.ftpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...d7&oe=58316EA7 <-----guns are no where near the problem.

I mean, christ - look at your signature! You're trying to pretend Obama, the man who ordered the successful hit on Osama Bin Laden, is a secret Muslim terrorist. That really takes some effort to be that brain-dead right there....
    Muslim terrorists are being allowed to run wild, but every so often they have to be put in check. Its the same reason middle eastern dictators have been usurped the past 15 years. Just look at Turkey and what its currently doing.

Quote Originally Posted by chrykoolaid View Post
    mate i only said karma hit the cops back for being abusive cunts a lot of times and don't have the spine to take responsibility for it and its sad for their families. besides you yanks support domestic terrorists like the abortion clinic shooter and the charlston shooter on the daily basis well the conservative right condones their crimes
    You think beat cops have a say in what happens higher up? You think all cops are abusive?

You are literally delusional and you are publicly supporting domestic terrorism in the USA.

You are from austrailia, you don't understand the racial climate in the USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    The truth is the truth, anytime this happens, people prejudge before the facts come out, and even when the facts come out and it was a justified shooting people still ignore the facts and call for police death, and it isn't people on the right doing it is it?
    You didn't blame it on "people that prejudge". You blamed the deaths of these officers on the entirety of "the left" and "the media".

Let's just all agree that killing police officers is wrong, and that police misconduct is also wrong.
    Eat yo vegetables

Deleted
    This is what happens when you endorse racist hate groups like Black Lives Matter.

I'm looking forward to seeing those cop killing cowards executed soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Freedom from what exactly...?
    in this case...freedom from having to obey the law.