Page 72 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    It's not even evidence. It's an unsubstantiated statement.
    It's all unsubstantiated at this point. The more likely result is that the individual/handful of individuals responsible were acting alone, otherwise you'd have seen coordinated attacks at different locations. That's how organized terrorism works.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I don't think the issue of use of force by officers is really about race. Sure, some want to push that narrative, but I don't think it should be the focus. It's more about the infringement on rights, than it is about going after them for being black.
    This is very true, but it happens to people of every race and not just to blacks. It happens to a higher percentage of blacks mostly because police have a higher percentage of encounters with blacks than other races due to the before mentioned reasons of environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I dont think BLM has anything to do with it. These terrorist just used the BLM protests because they knew that police would be out in force.
    Dont think it's got anything to do with BLM either just used to protest as cover, but he did hate white people if the news is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Yes, yes you do. And the news show it.
    The news shows white Christians shooting up abortion clinics, so should we have a fear of all white Christians?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    Hey let's spin this.

A group of 4 white shooters kill 5 black officers at a KKK protest. One of the shooters says, "I want to kill black people, especially black officers and I'm not affiliated with any groups. I'm doing this alone."

How many of you would believe this to be true?
    Good point. Or that Bill Clinton met with the US DA in a airport by accident and only talked about golf and gran kids.

You are assuming that it is easy to hit a target at night. It isn't. "hiding" which means they have cover and yes they were running around trying to get civilians out of harms way.
    Night in dallas is a very illuminated place by street light and buildings. in fact if I remember correctly it was by a parking area with HUGE lights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Sorry that democrats aren't the ones worshiping the police.
    Republicans aren't "worshipping" police. They just know that the Police force (the royal we, so to speak) are not racist. There are some bad apples, and republicans recognize this. It is Democrats who are actively sending the message that Police are bad, police are all bad, and should be retrained, and Democrats SAY NOTHING about respecting law enforcement, and say NOTHING about complying with simple requests like "Stop". People forget that cops enter every situation knowing next to nothing about the person they have pulled over. Until you have lived it, I would refrain from speaking too much on it.

Sorry that democrats aren't the ones always alienating the black vote being racist and bigoted, like your statement illustrates perfectly.
    UUMMMM... Firstly, history lesson: Republicans ended segregation, voted in the Civil Rights Bill. Democrats however, are responsible for such fantastic failures as: Gunwalking, Operation "Fast and Furious". The stimulus packages (which cost us trillions, and didn't help any communities).. The fact is that Democrats PANDER for the black vote. Republicans simply tell them whats up. There are people who hear what they believe, and then there are people who believe what they hear. Democrats are always making promises to help the poor black community. From what I have seen, all they have done to help the black community is to make the poor population larger. The numbers don't lie, Unemployment for 2014: white 5.3%, Black/African-American 11.3%... 2013: white 6.5% 13.1%. I could break it down by age if you like. This happened as a result of democrat policies, not republicans.

Sorry that the democrats aren't the ones arming terrorists in the US.
    No, no.. they just support them! The Muslim brotherhood (remember the Arab spring in Egypt?), constantly downplaying the strength of ISIS, etc

Sorry that the democrats aren't the ones who were primarily responsible for making terrorist groups like ISIS and AQ as big as they were today by first encroaching in the sovereignty of another nation, then didn't have the decency to at least stay to make sure things go well before leaving prematurely.
    For the record: The Iraq Resolution was passed with 58% of democrats voting yes. Including Hillary Clinton, Tom Daschle, Chuck Shumer, John Kerry, and Diane Fienstien, and John Edwards. If you want to attribute ISIS/AQ to the war in iraq.. Democrat hands are JUST as dirty. Nice try though.

Oh right, it's the conservatives, by insisting on keeping outdated "rights" in existence and promoting intolerance.
    It's conservatives who believe in personal responsibility. Hard work. Not having the government be the first person you turn to. Yes, there are some republicans with crazy ass ideas. But we recognize them as being crazy. Unlike Democrats, we are willing to call out the wierd and bad ones in our own party. You guys can't even get the message to Clinton to stop breaking the law. The only reason she still exists in politics is because of the media and Lynches constant favor calling.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    Hey let's spin this.
    Yeah. You've sure spun the fuck out of that, didn't you.
    Eat yo vegetables

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    It's all unsubstantiated at this point. The more likely result is that the individual/handful of individuals responsible were acting alone, otherwise you'd have seen coordinated attacks at different locations. That's how organized terrorism works.
    It was organized and coordinated. Check out the details. Was not some random decision on the fly decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The news shows white Christians shooting up abortion clinics, so should we have a fear of all white Christians?
    When was the last time someone blew up a abortion clinic? only thing i can find is some dude shooting 3 people at one in 2015.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    It's not even evidence. It's an unsubstantiated statement.
    If you're really concerned about statements made without a lack of evidence, perhaps you should focus on those claiming BLM is responsible for this shooting.
    Eat yo vegetables

Nice undercover insult...and very VULGAR...which leads to...what you just said. =D Do you wear a helmet when you go outside?

No, just because YOU decided so doesn't make it so. You may love it when whites get demonized and white cops are specifically targeted. (btw, turns out to be a RACIST black who said he hates white people and wanted to kill white cops).
    Wasn't an insult, but you took it as one. proves the advice was very accurate. and no idea why the" tryhard turn this around on each reply " with your incompetent posts. just be humble in people noticing you, other than being that...unless you start reflecting , i won't bother.

And no , i'm not black or white , middle eastern to be exact. but genitally could be both.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    When was the last time someone blew up a abortion clinic? only thing i can find is some dude shooting 3 people at one in 2015.
    Yep, and it was a radical white Christian. It's time to fear them all.

I'd rather not live in fear... not of Muslims... not of black people... not of police officers. I see no reason to take away someone else's freedoms in order to feel more safe.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2016-07-08 at 01:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It was organized and coordinated. Check out the details. Was not some random decision on the fly decision.
    I'm using organized in a different context. Sorry for the lack of clarification.

Though yes, it was clearly well-planned in advance.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    BLM is like ISIS. You don't have to be a card-carrying member to share many of the same sentiments. These are both relatively decentralized organizations with weak, undirected leadership.

Whether or not this guy was officially associated with BLM, he clearly shared many of the sentiments that were being fielded by people who did identify themselves as members. I won't suggests that these sentiments are indicative of a majority sentiment, but BLM has put itself in a tough place by founding their entire movement on the generalization of the "black experience" and the behavior of their constituents.

For example; I can't tell you how many time's I've seen this float around facebook:

“Negroes
    Sweet and docile,
    Meek, humble, and kind:
    Beware the day
    They change their minds!"

- Langston Hughes

Which is a tacit endorsement of violent uprising.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/n...gs-us-database

This year 24 unarmed black people were killed by cops out of 566 ppl killed.
    Also this year 42 unarmed white people were killed by cops.

This includes gunshots, tazers, dying in custody, being ran over, and "other".

One day ppl will realize its not just a black thing....its a media making it into a black thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    BLM is like ISIS. You don't have to be a card-carrying member to share many of the same sentiments. These are both relatively decentralized organizations with weak, undirected leadership.

Whether or not this guy was officially associated with BLM, he clearly shared many of the sentiments that were being fielded by people who did identify themselves as members. I won't suggests that these sentiments are indicative of a majority sentiment, but BLM has put itself in a tough place by founding their entire movement on the generalization of the "black experience" and the behavior of their constituents.

For example; I can't tell you how many time's I've seen this float around facebook:

“Negroes
    Sweet and docile,
    Meek, humble, and kind:
    Beware the day
    They change their minds!"

- Langston Hughes

Which is a tacit endorsement of violent uprising.
    I think a better analogy would be to compare them to white supremacists. ISIS is fairly well organized, and utterly brutal in their tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I dont think BLM has anything to do with it. These terrorist just used the BLM protests because they knew that police would be out in force.
    I would agree. Even if these shooters belonged to some local BLM organization, it would have no effect on whether or not the organization was responsible.

Stay safe out there Beazy.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    If you're really concerned about statements made without a lack of evidence, perhaps you should focus on those claiming BLM is responsible for this shooting.
    So, because they're doing it, you can do it to? There is absolutely no evidence to suggest either statement has any truth to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/n...gs-us-database

This year 24 unarmed black people were killed by cops out of 566 ppl killed.
    Also this year 42 unarmed white people were killed by cops.

This includes gunshots, tazers, dying in custody, being ran over, and "other".

One day ppl will realize its not just a black thing....its a media making it into a black thing.
    Wouldn't that make it an abusive cop thing?