Wife's old laptop almost meets WoW system specs

Just checked my wife's laptop (she refuses to play on a desktop) and the system specs meet the minimum requirement aside from the graphics.

Her laptop is a Dell 7000 series and it uses Intel HD Graphics 4600 series. I know it is cringe worthy but it has served her through all of WoD through heroic raiding.

Anyway point being I don't have the budget to get her a new laptop at the moment, so I want to know if she could run Legion even though graphics don't meet the minimum. I do know that WoW has a history of being very forgiving for low spec systems but she did have some video driver errors on a previous laptop, I think during Mists.

Anyone have a guess if she'll be alright for a while longer?
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chances are, if it ran it before, it'll run it now. While WoD required Intel HD3000, and Legion requires Intel HD5000, the 4600 honestly should still work.

But, honestly, there's two ways to go about this.

1) If you have beta access, try it out on the PTR
    2) Wait until Pre-patch hits in about 2 weeks and you'll have your answer regardless.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Chances are, if it ran it before, it'll run it now. While WoD required Intel HD3000, and Legion requires Intel HD5000, the 4600 honestly should still work.

But, honestly, there's two ways to go about this.

1) If you have beta access, try it out on the PTR
    2) Wait until Pre-patch hits in about 2 weeks and you'll have your answer regardless.
    He could also just test it on the PTR itself no? Don't need access for that or is that what you ment.