Thread: Sexist Women

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundell View Post
    lol, oh group finder :P

I do wonder in what gaming and guild enviroments woman face acusations the most. I might be prejudiced but I imagine it be heavier it shooters, console> lol-likegames > and non raiding guilds or weak raiding guilds.
    Shooters from what I have experienced... Ugh :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

5 pages of this thread and you went through 10 different subjects so I'll just go ahead and say this:
    There are 7.4 billion people on earth. Certain percentage of them will be cunts who hate anyone who's different than them. It has nothing to do with gender.
    Sexists and racists will always exist, but trust me, they are minority. Just don't give them any media attention, forget about them, and you'll live a happier life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    An analogy has to have at least a grain of truth to it. A slave being angry about mistreatment makes sense. A twentysomething American woman expressing misandry because she believes she's part of an oppressed group is downright laughable.
    Bingo

That's a very good way of putting it

lol, oh group finder :P

I do wonder in what gaming and guild enviroments woman face acusations the most. I might be prejudiced but I imagine it be heavier it shooters, console> lol-likegames > and non raiding guilds or weak raiding guilds.
    This makes sense to me. I've seen random pickup groups where people are idiots as soon as there's a female voice in Vent, so I imagine a lot of women find it easier to not talk. In good raiding guilds, women are measured by DPS and staying out of the fire, just like everyone else.

This makes sense to me. I've seen random pickup groups where people are idiots as soon as there's a female voice in Vent, so I imagine a lot of women find it easier to not talk. In good raiding guilds, women are measured by DPS and staying out of the fire, just like everyone else.
    I avoid vent and TS requiring groups like a plague these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    5 pages of this thread and you went through 10 different subjects so I'll just go ahead and say this:
    There are 7.4 billion people on earth. Certain percentage of them will be cunts who hate anyone who's different than them. It has nothing to do with gender.
    Sexists and racists will always exist, but trust me, they are minority. Just don't give them any media attention, forget about them, and you'll live a happier life.
    In a perfect world, everyone would be able to think logically like that. Sadly, there's always going to be people with small minds allowing their miniscule experiences on a subject shape their view of everyone else... not unlike those sexists, racists and whatever it may be that they're whining about!

"A girl killed my guild, all girls are out to cause split and gain perks through their gender!!", completely ignoring all the guys doing the exact same thing. A case of morons being morons, plain and simple.

"A man touched my ass when I was working, all men are animals!!", completely ignoring the PROBABLY numerous males she knows that would never do such a thing. And also ignoring all the women that do. Only when a man is groped, he's supposed to feel flattered, especially if the woman touching him is a "cougar" or some shit like that...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Are you saying you've had enough of horny teenagers mouthbreathing to your ear?!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    What about them?
    They're entirely meaningless outside of one own's mind.

I killed someone. I can justify it based on my own picture of morals. So long as I don't express outwardly how my morals operate, they're meaningless. And If I do express them, I'm bound to be met with disagreement.
    I can self-identify as an atheist. So long as I don't do atheist things, nobody will care, or notice: it's meaningless outside of my own picture of myself. And if I do things that are not atheist-like, like praising some god, I will be called on my bullshit.

Being able to express stuff to the outside world is a pretty basic human trait.
    it doesn't matter what response you get from people, what matters is what drives you. If you hate certain men for a valid reason, you can't call them out for it.

Just as inner-forces can be driving factors of actual actions.

Mere opinions and expressions of others reactions, is what is meaningless. It serves as nothing more than "I think this!" - Without nessecary implication of action.

You may think that you want to hate all men, and that is fine. No-one gives a shit.

If that drives you to kill men, however, the law would like to have a word with you.

Yeah, that sucks. Sorry about that Lotta shut-ins and children out there.

Deleted
    OP excluded them from the discussion, so sorry, but you're out of luck with that example.
    But you decided to not follow the link I provided? I shall give you the name again, Erin Pizzey.
    To anyone that think that women can do no harm should really read her wiki page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    True but they're still sexist stereotypes like
    Here is something I discovered when I was young say 15-18years ago. I was extremely equalitarian (before it was even a thing) and fairly political correct. On the rare occasions I was around people that typical just hang outside doing nothing (which many are) I notice how casually they talk in political incorrect, including things like sex and this includes woman.

My view wasn't of offense but saw it as a different way of talking to others. It wasn't my style, partly because Im just not able to, but i can still enjoy it.
    It's why I hate the current overuse of racist, sexist bigoted because those are very condeming labels and the way it's used it's valid for a very large portion of the population that are just decent humans.

It's similiar with friends, if you had to unfriend someone everytime that person did something bad (like flaming in games) you wouldn't have any friends left. For me all that matters is if their decent human beings.

Admittingly the thing your trying to talk to might be too meanspirited on occasion that could be annoying.
    Last edited by mmoc80faeb5a27; 2016-07-08 at 01:11 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Came in here thinkin this was a thread about the sexiest women. Gotta say I'm a little let down.

Deleted
    Wrong, in raids, woman are measured by their healing and staying out fo fire :P..

.....just some stereotype joke :P
    But think about it their is some truth to it in my experience....just don't condem people based on stereotypes.

Yeah, that sucks. Sorry about that Lotta shut-ins and children out there.
    It happens ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    But you decided to not follow the link I provided? I shall give you the name again, Erin Pizzey.
    To anyone that think that women can do no harm should really read her wiki page.
    There was no link when I quoted you to reply. I've never claimed women can do no harm, but when OP wanted to specifically leave feminists out of discussion, and discuss other women being sexist, I think it's only fair to ask him to provide examples of such women then. Which he could provide none of.

Wrong, in raids, woman are measured by their healing and staying out fo fire :P..

.....just some stereotype joke :P
    But think about it their is some truth to it in my experience....just don't condem people based on stereotypes.
    I used to do healing for very long time Then I swapped to dps briefly, and now tanking.

Deleted
    There was no link when I quoted you to reply. I've never claimed women can do no harm, but when OP wanted to specifically leave feminists out of discussion, and discuss other women being sexist, I think it's only fair to ask him to provide examples of such women then. Which he could provide none of.
    To simply assume that amongst the amount of people there are, that people outside of feminists could not be hateful against men, is bad comprehension of numbers.

If the projected number of people you'd need to make a standard 96% +- 4% prediction of a Population of 300 million is about 9k people, i think it's safe to say that there might be SOME group of Women that are hateful to Men, outside of feminists, merely based on a hypothetical statistical scale.
    Last edited by mmoc411114546c; 2016-07-08 at 01:16 PM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I don't use voice chats either, they cause too many problems. You get guys that just have vendettas against women, you have guys that assume you're a horrible player, you have guys that try to flirt with you (then get chastised for being a distraction to the other players), you have creepers that stalk you afterwords, and all sort of other issues.

It used to be a lot worse, though, back in late vanilla/classic and TBC, I lost group 1 raid spots, twice, because I was discovered to be a woman through voice chat and I was "invading" their manspace where they talked about their wives, pickups, and general guy stuff that I used to chime in with often... Granted, the first time that it happened to me, I wasn't even trying to hide my gender, I even mentioned it in open game chats sometimes... but the second I started using voice chats, I got that issue and lost essentially all of my progression, being strung along for months. It was a pain, and I've never really wanted to end-game raid since then because drama just annoys me now. >.<
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    To simply assume that amongst the amount of people there are, that people outside of feminists could not be hateful against men, is bad comprehension of numbers.

If the projected number of people you'd need to make a standard 96% +- 4% prediction of a Population of 300 million is about 9k people, i think it's safe to say that there might be SOME group of Women that are hateful to Men, outside of feminists, merely based on a hypothetical statistical scale.
    But what is there to talk about of these unnamed hypothetical man haters outside of feminism? Other than they may exist? Now what?

Are we supposed to come up with theories about them, since they aren't here taking part in the conversation? Like which Goa'uld they serve?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I don't use voice chats either, they cause too many problems. You get guys that just have vendettas against women, you have guys that assume you're a horrible player, you have guys that try to flirt with you (then get chastised for being a distraction to the other players), you have creepers that stalk you afterwords, and all sort of other issues.

It used to be a lot worse, though, back in late vanilla/classic and TBC, I lost group 1 raid spots, twice, because I was discovered to be a woman through voice chat and I was "invading" their manspace where they talked about their wives, pickups, and general guy stuff that I used to chime in with often... Granted, the first time that it happened to me, I wasn't even trying to hide my gender, I even mentioned it in open game chats sometimes... but the second I started using voice chats, I got that issue and lost essentially all of my progression, being strung along for months. It was a pain, and I've never really wanted to end-game raid since then because drama just annoys me now. >.<
    Is it lost, on females, that there are plenty of men that explicitily don't express their gender either?

I get the Voice Chat component, but the other points i don't get it.

It's not exactly a unique trait to being one gender or the other. It's just trying to live the stereotype of being "an outstander".

Just like when i call Female friends "man", and they go "Oh, but you know, i'm a girl!" , To which i have to explain "It does not matter, i will still call you man."

- - - Updated - - -

But what is there to talk about of these unnamed hypothetical man haters outside of feminism? Other than they may exist? Now what?

Are we supposed to come up with theories about them, since they aren't here taking part in the conversation? Like which Goa'uld they serve?
    Idk, i asked OP the same thing, he mainly seemed frustrated by the idea of that they excist. *shrug*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    No this isn't about feminism but why do some women (quite a lot in my experience) seem to think it's acceptable to be sexist towards men? Don't get me wrong most of it is like water on a ducks back but occasionally it does annoy me especially when said people deny it's sexism when called out on it
    You can't even provide examples? You use so broad and generic terms that no-one will know what you wanted to accomplish with this. Elaborate what has happened in your opinion and get a discussion going. Or is that too difficult?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would very easily say that at this current point in History there are far more Misandrists than there are Misogynists.

Seems socially acceptable to Women to be cunts towards Men these days.