Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My worst one is probably sloth, although gluttony (I'm a big fatty and I just love food way too much) and envy are really big vices for me as well. And Lust as well strangely enough. I'll be 28 soon and my libido is way stronger now than it was when I was 18-19 and I don't get it, but hwatever.

I think people would say "wrath" but that's just more online than in real life.

Although honestly all 7 apply probably to all of us in some degree.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-08 at 09:55 PM.

wrath, lust, envy, and sloth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Laughing at your life if you aren't all 7 tbh

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If you're non religious you don't have you don't have to feel guilty about those things, just do whatever.
    Very true. This topic can not be subjectively discussed with out injected religion into it.

7+ Year Old Account
    for me.
    lust, sloth, and im a little bit greedy, but that's about it.
    before i had to add gluttony, but those times are over.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-07-08 at 10:52 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

WRATH
    LUST
    ENVY
    GLUTTONY
    GREED
    PRIDE
    SLOTH
    Anyone who says they've never felt these is lying. That's the trick with anything labeled a "sin": Take something distinctly human everyone has felt and call it evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    None, I'm a freaking saint.
    Case in point: Pride.

But what the heck, let's get something out of every category real quick:

WRATH - Those stupid dogs my neighbor owns that never shut up.
    LUST - I'm not asexual.
    ENVY - I live in the US, our economy runs on envy.
    GLUTTONY - Really shouldn't have eaten that second fudge pop, feeling a bit sick.
    GREED - see the former.
    PRIDE - I make up for my meager real-world accomplishments by taking pride in video game accomplishments. You've all done it.
    SLOTH - I should really be working on my online course...
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2016-07-08 at 11:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    WRATH - If anyone does something I think of ways to get them and if it is possible I get them back
    LUST - Extremely lustful, I could crave sex more than my gf by a long shot. Anytime I see a hot girl I just go directly to naughty thoughts....imagine them playing connect four in a nurse outfit mehgeaGMAHG
    ENVY - I don't envy many people, just those who are fit
    GLUTTONY - I shouldn't have eaten those nachos, those chips, drank that chocolate milkshake, the list goes on
    GREED - I can never have too much, I desire a lot but what I really desire is more or less within my reach if I put the effort into it
    PRIDE - Pride myself in knowledge with things I know about I guess
    SLOTH - I think I was born a sloth in a previous life and it will be my future life, I am so lazy it disgusts me. Motivating myself is the hardest battle of my life

There we go

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All the butthurt atheists trying to ruin a good times thread.

LOL.

Gluttony, Lust, and Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like a lot of people aren't understanding the depth of the vices themselves, and are attributing things like "Oops, I ate an extra helping of ice cream the other night!" as gluttony.

Wrath: Getting angry once in a while isn't Wrath, that's the human condition. Getting so angry/vengeful that you negatively effect your life/others lives? That's Wrath.
    Lust: Getting horny isn't Lust. Letting your libido get you into trouble, possibly making you do things you wouldn't do in any other situation? That's Lust.
    Envy: Wanting to be fit like a sports star or rich like a celebrity isn't Envy. When you sit and stew on what others have while slowly turning into a cynical husk? Envy.
    Gluttony: Eating a bit extra, or sneaking some sweets isn't Gluttony. Letting food make your life worse because you rather have something that tastes good instead of health? Gluttony.
    Pride: You can totes be proud about your accomplishments. When you walk around constantly trying to rub peoples noses in them? Pride.
    Sloth: "I put off cleaning the dishes until tomorrow!" isn't Sloth. Letting yourself sit and waste your time and health and lower the quality of your life? That's Sloth.
    I seen a few people like "Awww yeah, I'm all 7!", like it something to be proud of.
    Anyway for me it would have to be Sloth and Wrath.