Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Toothpain - pain started after years of having a broken tooth

BEFORE I START PLEASE MIND THE SPELLING AND GRAMMER

I have had a broken moler for years and recently it has been hurting more. previously i had an absess and i when away but it started up again a few days ago. last time i was at my denitist they said that that nothing wrong with my teeth. the pain vaires llike today it started with a pulsing vibrating pain that wasnt bad however once i was watch a tv show to before be it was like a smalll hammer kind of pain.

please help with my problem

p.s. i am 17

You're in luck. All of us here in off topic have our doctorates in dentistry.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Consult a dentist.

I hope this blindingly obvious advice helps.

See a dentist. Period. The end.

/inbeforethreadclosure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megamusic View Post

I have had a broken moler for years and recently it has been hurting more. previously i had an absess and i when away but it started up again a few days ago. last time i was at my denitist they said that that nothing wrong with my teeth. the pain vaires llike today it started with a pulsing vibrating pain that wasnt bad however once i was watch a tv show to before be it was like a smalll hammer kind of pain.

p.s. i am 17
    Go to the dentist, get it examined, get x-rays, get advice, and if it still hurts get a root canal or get it pulled.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

And abscess doesn't just go away like that, it likely caused a lot of damage even if your body did indeed fight off that infection, however your nerve is probably exposed or damned near close to it.

Advice? Go back to the dentist. Just not the one who told you that you were fine because you most likely have an infection.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can use clove oil on your tooth to help with the pain... also go see a dentist!

Why in the holy high hell would you create a post (first post every I might add, and your account was created in July of this year) to ask about dental advice on the MMO forums off-topic of all forums?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Consult a dentist.
    Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    See a dentist.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Go to the dentist
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Go back to the dentist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    go see a dentist!
    There seems to be a pattern developing.

Quote Originally Posted by jrf773 View Post
    Why in the holy high hell would you create a post (first post every I might add, and your account was created in July of this year) to ask about dental advice on the MMO forums off-topic of all forums?
    This definitely seems more suited to the warlock forums.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    A 1.5% solution of H2O2 might help you immediately, but you really should consult a dentist, a real one this time.

Your dentist is a moron.

Years ago I had a tooth break and he removed that thing asap (no saving it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking for medical advice is against the rules on these forums. That said, if your dentist said there is nothing wrong with it - find a better dentist!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Tooth pain is the worst, I don't care what women say about birthing babies.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

p.s. i am 17
    You might have a fractured root, get some xrays done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Your dentist is a moron.

Years ago I had a tooth break and he removed that thing asap (no saving it).
    Yeah, I fractured a root a year ago, next to kidney stones and chest surgery, it was the most painful thing ive ever gone through

Well I am sure I could have got an implant done, but it was a tooth towards back of my mouth. You can't even see I am missing a tooth unless I stretch my cheek to show you.

Dental work is expensive even WITH insurance. I said screw that, leave it a blank space. lol

If cartoons have thought me anything, over many decades worth of experience... tie a string to your tooth, and the other end to a car. Once the car starts moving it'll remove the tooth, causing instant relief!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    If cartoons have thought me anything, over many decades worth of experience... tie a string to your tooth, and the other end to a car. Once the car starts moving it'll remove the tooth, causing instant relief!
    That actually works...

#IStandWithGinaCarano

A long time ago I read something about how the best way to take your mind off something painful, is to cause an even bigger pain somewhere else.

Take a real hammer and try shoving it down your throat. I hope that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    That actually works...

Deer god, please call child services.
    Last edited by Hotmail; 2016-07-08 at 11:22 PM.