Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yeah, a few cops making split second decisions that turned out to be unwarranted means cops can murder at will.

Just like a few black guys murdering people means that black people are all criminals.

Sigh.
    What did Castile do that made him a dirt bag?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What did Castile do that made him a dirt bag?
    Last time I checked, the police haven't released the body cam from the police officer, so why rush to judgement on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    You sure about that?

A moron kid thinking they can do whatever they want. So he doesn't comply and then resists and fights back. Dumb kid killed himself.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

My friends often ask me why I continue to come to this website. I need not look further than this thread.

Over 12 million arrests a year in the US.
    A few media sensationalized pieces...

Surprised the OP has lived this long with the intelligence s/he's revealing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Do you remember Salandrin? These threads remind me of Salandrin.
    I miss him.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    That's just about what things have come to now, even though the hard-headed, authoritarian-loving types can't stand admitting it.

When they get shot 6 times for nothing or tazed until the shit runs down their leg, they might in that brief instant of life they have left start to realize it.
    How many dogs have you come into contact with the past couple days? Chances are more likely one of those will kill you, long before you are killed during an encounter with the police.

Please stop with your sensationalist bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    With all the cop brutality lately coupled with my immense distrust and contempt for police in general, I've been starting to wonder how to act when confronted by one. Seeing how they can now kill you on a whim (literally) if a cop ever wants to talk to you or has something to do with you, should you react by immediately getting on your knees, put your hands on your back, then proceed to beg for your life? I doubt this will move their sympathies since they could just laugh and shoot you in your skull, but is it better than nothing? I imagine, just doing something similar like putting your hands up if near one will only arouse aggression and suspicion so this is ONLY for if they have business with you.

I don't want to die just yet.
    pls stop spreading this idiotic cop hate bs - if you are a normal person and cop wants something from you then he will simply ask you politely - things change when you are a criminal but 99 % of society are regular average joes whom police never bthers exept for sometimes asking for drivers licence if you are stoped for driving too fast.

alternatively pee on him to assert your dominance
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-07-09 at 12:08 PM.

If they're out to get you, begging won't stop them.

Deleted
    ~1.1 million police in the US.

~1,000 people are killed by police each year (which includes people that were the aggressors, not just innocents)

What do you think, OP?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    How many dogs have you come into contact with the past couple days? Chances are more likely one of those will kill you, long before you are killed during an encounter with the police.
    Lol what? Around 20-30 people die because of dogs each year in the US. And police kill about 1000.

Around 80 million dogs in the US and a million or something cops.
    Please stop with your sensationalist bullshit.
    You first.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

You should probably do exactly what the cops tells you to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends. Is the officer being a badguy and are you afraid to die? Then sure. Are you not afraid to die? Then thats up to you. Does the officer just want to talk? Then no.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    If you're looking for a way to have that data be meaningful in any way, I'd suggest looking at economic demographic breakdowns, instead of just by race. Then think about the catch-22 involved in why the demographics break down that way. Or you could just go with "facts are racist," and be ignorant.
    Ah yes, the old "They are poor, so they aren't responsible." or "They are uneducated, so they aren't responsible." "They have been through so much, so they aren't responsible." excuse.
    How about "They are humans who made a choice, they are responsible."? Everything beyond that is just excuses.
    Do you see people often making excuses for the white people who get killed by police? Why's that? Perhaps because rational people understand that if it were us, and we had done something illegal, we would be responsible for our own actions, so why shouldn't someone else be?

Is NOT hurting other people something that actually has to be learned? If so, what does it say about a culture that clearly isn't teaching that to their young?

You can try to take it to demographics all you want, but the simple fact of the matter is that people are ALWAYS responsible for their own actions, and anyone who can't understand that, has no place in a society based around that fundamental.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    If he had listened to the cop and did what he said he would be alive. Your example is ridiculously irrelevant.
    Dylan Noble was shot with his hands up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Last time I checked, the police haven't released the body cam from the police officer, so why rush to judgement on this?
    Who rushed? From what we know so far the officer was high-strung. He told him he has a gun, according to what his fiance said in the video he asked to see his ID. When he went to get it he shot.

While he was bleeding out the officer just stood there with the gun still pointed at him, according to the fiance when officers arrived they first tried to comfort the officer instead of saving Castile immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    I dunno I just find it hard to believe the cop thought lethal force was really necessary in this situation, aka he was going to die or receive severe bodily harm from punch's by a unarmed skinny teen before backup arrived.
    +1

I'm from the UK, so not 100% on US Police, but in my country police have to quite fit and trained to defend themselves in close combat situations.

The fact that this cop shot him 7! times is ridiculous - the police officer should have been able to completely control him physically without having to resort to a pistol. Quite embarrassing for this police officer that a skinny 17 year old was able to attack him without the police officer being able to stop him.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

Who rushed? From what we know so far the officer was high-strung. He told him he has a gun, according to what his fiance said in the video he asked to see his ID. When he went to get it he shot.

While he was bleeding out the officer just stood there with the gun still pointed at him, according to the fiance when officers arrived they first tried to comfort the officer instead of saving Castile immediately.
    The one sided testimony stuff hasn't worked out well in the past though, look at the Michael Brown shooting for example. People were given a narrative that ended up being much different from what actually took place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If you're white I wouldn't worry about it.
    Oh really? Where is the media here? Unarmed white kid gets shot twice, then 2 more times when he is laying on the ground.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html

Can you stop the race war already. It will divide our country.

When a few cases of something out of thousands upon thousands happens, should you pretend to overreact and be dramatic, and make a ridiculous thread on a video game forum about it? These people being killed by the cops is absolutely terrible...but how many times do police pull people over a day? How many black people do you think they pull over every single day, and nobody is killed or beaten? Doing a quick Google search, the Bureau of Justice Statics says in 2014 around 62.9 million U.S. residents age 16 or older were pulled over in a year for traffic stops, so I will imagine it's still around the same amount, or more. How many people were killed or beaten this year out of 10's of millions? Sure, even one is way too many, but this is the real world and bad shit tends to happen, even with the people we're supposed to trust. How many people die of food poisoning a year? Many people do, so does this mean every time we go to a restaurant we need to beg for our lives? Do we need to beg airplane pilots every time we board a plane not to crash it, since hundreds of people die at a time multiple times a year in plane crashes?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Ah yes, the old "They are poor, so they aren't responsible." or "They are uneducated, so they aren't responsible." "They have been through so much, so they aren't responsible." excuse.
    How about "They are humans who made a choice, they are responsible."? Everything beyond that is just excuses.
    Do you see people often making excuses for the white people who get killed by police? Why's that? Perhaps because rational people understand that if it were us, and we had done something illegal, we would be responsible for our own actions, so why shouldn't someone else be?

Is NOT hurting other people something that actually has to be learned? If so, what does it say about a culture that clearly isn't teaching that to their young?

You can try to take it to demographics all you want, but the simple fact of the matter is that people are ALWAYS responsible for their own actions, and anyone who can't understand that, has no place in a society based around that fundamental.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5FNDRgPOLs

This deserves 7 billion views. Yes this may anger you, and it should, because it is truth. Truth hurts, but it should be out there. View this from start to finish and then come back to me and tell me about "racism", "law", "religion" and "equality".

Fact of the matter is, racism does not carry a color, xenophobia is rampant in todays society - cop killers and cops killing are just a result of that. What happened to "treat others how you want to be treated yourself"?

Media and "schooling" is brainwashing you all. Everyone has the right to be free and everyone should abide by their own morals, decide for yourself what is good and bad, and treat others with the same respect as you expect to be treated with. Stop with the hate, envy and religious and demographic bashing. People are either good or bad - color or religion has nothing to do with that.

I count many religions and colors amongst my friends - from christians to muslims to budhists. From conservatives to anarchists. From white to black to yellow. I make friends based on who they are as a PERSON and not based on xenophobia. Try it, you will be amazed at how many amazing people there are on this world.

Treat officers with the same respect as you would treat any human being. They are not "good" or "bad" because of their job, but because of their own morals. The odds of you meeting a "bad" cop, is the same as you meeting a "bad" human being in any other profession.

And last but not least. Relinquish your fears, enlighten yourself, and be free.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.