Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    To my knowledge swating is not legal. Doxxing is potentially illegal.
    Last time I ckecked it was illegal. It even had an article over the FBI page:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/201...l-consequences

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keemstar View Post
    Wow man so much keemstar hate, keemstar is a good guy with good intentions and is just trying to be a helpful member of the youtube community. Also grade a under a is a fucking cuck
    Why is Keemstar a pedo though?

Why is Keemstar a pedo though?
    Senpai is NOT a pedophile.

that fuckin rumor is bullshit and you know it.

too much hate for no reason is bullshit, you're acting like alex atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdgasm View Post
    Last time I ckecked it was illegal. It even had an article over the FBI page:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/201...l-consequences
    Thanks for the link. Yeah its illegal, doxxing on the other hand I am unsure of. I think it is illegal though.

- - - Updated - - -

Senpai is NOT a pedophile.

that fuckin rumor is bullshit and you know it.

too much hate for no reason is bullshit, you're acting like alex atm
    But hes on camera with an underaged girl.

Thanks for the link. Yeah its illegal, doxxing on the other hand I am unsure of. I think it is illegal though.

- - - Updated - - -

But hes on camera with an underaged girl.
    Supreme Leader Keemstar, Lord of the Gnomes IS NOT A FUCKING PEDOPHILE

grade a undera is a douchenugget cuck who needs to be doxxed and hopefully eliminated from youtube

Deleted
    I'm trying to think of ways of legally killing him over there in the US. There must be some loophole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Supreme Leader Keemstar, Lord of the Gnomes IS NOT A FUCKING PEDOPHILE

grade a undera is a douchenugget cuck who needs to be doxxed and hopefully eliminated from youtube
    Grade is making Youtube great again!

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I'm trying to think of ways of legally killing him over there in the US. There must be some loophole.
    Fucking come here and try see what happens

Deleted
    Fucking come here and try see what happens
    Well the little girl looks like an AQ/ISIS operative, so there's always that.

Most people who hates on Keemstar are ignorant and probably deserves to die tbh

Deleted
    Most people who hates on Keemstar are ignorant and probably deserves to die tbh
    I also heard Keem has a two inch cancerous dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    The world needs more grade.

Well the little girl looks like an AQ/ISIS operative, so there's always that.
    He is not a pedophile
    He is innocent
    Leafy is a closet homo
    Pyro needs to die
    grade a under a would make good hate fuck meat for anyone who hates the senpai

- - - Updated - - -

The world needs more grade.
    Grade a under a hates hillary clinton so it automatically makes him invalid

Isn't Keemstar that dickhead that literally makes a living off of other peoples drama? and loves to stir shit?

Deleted
    Don't know what's more sad, Keem himself, or this fucking buttfly of his using his name on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Isn't Keemstar that dickhead that literally makes a living off of other peoples drama? and loves to stir shit?
    Yes he apologized and proved the dirty liars WRONG

10+ Year Old Account
    Has senpai noticed you?

Don't know what's more sad, Keem himself, or this fucking buttfly of his using his name on these forums.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Deleted
    I honestly don't even give a shit if this is a complete troll thread, I just fucking spit on all the despicable assholes who don't think Keemstar should just die in agony right now.

I honestly don't even give a shit if this is a complete troll thread, I just fucking spit on all the despicable assholes who don't think Keemstar should just die in agony right now.
    Keemstar is fucking innocent, if you think i am a troll, you are hateful ignorant keemstar hater