Windows 10 random freezing/slow downs

I've had Windows 10 for a while now and I've been experiencing some problems since I've changed over from 7. There are times (very random) that programs will often hang and just not respond for about 3-4 minutes. Games are unaffected by this. I can still play WoW, LoL, Overwatch, etc. at 60 FPS and they play just fine. Whenever I load Firefox for example it's usually a 50/50 chance that it will either start with no issues or just do nothing for about 5 minutes until actually starting. Then occasionally, it will just hang and I get the "(Not Responding)" window plus a solid white window for about a minute and then everything is fine again. It isn't just Firefox that does this, just using it as an example.

I've disabled real time protection on Malwarebytes and Bitdefender to see if that affected anything. So far, it's acting normal. But like I said it's always random. I've tried doing a full Windows 10 reset and it didn't really solve anything. I really hope it isn't the SSD going bad, but at this point it sounds like that's what is going on. I use the SSD only for Windows and a 2TB HDD for storing everything else. The SSD is about 3 years old now.

Is there anything else that I can try or do I just need to migrate to a new boot drive at this point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you fresh install?

Yes.

/10char