Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by irregardless View Post
    There is something weird with this WA. Took me a while to get it to show up, not really sure what I did. I imported it a lot and then after a relaunch it worked, until the next time I launched WoW, then it stopped showing up again.
    Odd. Like I stated earlier - I have done a clean install on the beta (only addon installed were WA2), and it worked every time after import.
    Does it return any error messages? I do the initiation on PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD, and that SHOULD cover everything.

@Tachyne: That's very easy to do - would you like the bar, or just the number?
    @Selerian: In the WA, you can re-align the minute-bars to show as vertical bars - I think it's a dropdown that you have to set for each bar (not logged in right now). Would have to re-arrange the bars, obviously.
    Last edited by Ooshraxa; 2016-07-24 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    @Selerian: In the WA, you can re-align the minute-bars to show as vertical bars - I think it's a dropdown that you have to set for each bar (not logged in right now). Would have to re-arrange the bars, obviously.
    Thanks for the answer but what I'm asking is for it not to appear at all as a bar. I would just prefer a numerical value representing the healing FR gives. I tried to mess around with it but couldn't make it happen (i'm bad at it obviously).

Deleted
    @Tachyne: That's very easy to do - would you like the bar, or just the number?
    a bar would be great thanks very much pal
    Last edited by mmoc424a42f312; 2016-07-29 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    a bar would be great thanks very much pal
    Here you go - the healing bar, without the other bars: FR Healing Lite.
    I'll put it in the main post as well.

Word of caution: This was a pretty fast hackjob (duplicated bar and removed it from group) - I have no idea if it will work if you have the full version running as well.

Deleted
    Thanks Ooshraxa works good
    edit: Odd, it loads sometimes then other times it don't weird. Thanks for the effort though @)
    edit2: its working again now /shrug. ill take it.
    Last edited by mmoc424a42f312; 2016-07-25 at 04:53 PM.

I had the issue of it not loading properly the first time i imported the WA. I simple unchecked the Class and Spec load requirements and /reloadui. after that, it was working and i proceeded to recheck both the Druid + Guardian load requirements.

Nice work!

But it's a shame, that we have to use an addon to get the max out of FR :-(

Wish we could get back the old version of FR... or just lowering the CD...
    Last edited by Thaledwyn; 2016-07-25 at 12:55 PM.

Anyway to change this to Icons with numbers in the boxes instead of bars? The bar set up is a bit big and takes up too much ui space. 1080p .

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Anyway to change this to Icons with numbers in the boxes instead of bars? The bar set up is a bit big and takes up too much ui space. 1080p .
    That's the next version that I'm working on, the "Ultralite" version.
    It will just be a FR Icon with the healing text on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Younggunn187 View Post
    I had the issue of it not loading properly the first time i imported the WA. I simple unchecked the Class and Spec load requirements and /reloadui. after that, it was working and i proceeded to recheck both the Druid + Guardian load requirements.
    There are some known WA2 issues with class/spec specific loading. May have something to do with that. Thanks for testing it out, will add to the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by oswarlan View Post
    So I've gotten this to work 'pretty well', but it has a flaw that I can't manage to hammer out myself. See, I want it to show a dynamic amount of healing / max healing, based on my hp pool. Better visual indicator of how much healing I will get vs 'full hp bar', and it, currently, is almost worthless beyond the raw #s in timewalking, since health pools are lower.

So I looked into the code, and changed it fairly easily, from the default values, to:

Code:
    WA_GRELORNE_MAX_FR_VALUE = (UnitHealthMax("player")) * 1.25
    WA_GRELORNE_DAMAGE_CAP_PER_SECOND = (UnitHealthMax("player"))
    and that was nearly perfect, but it has a flaw, it doesn't update dynamically, at least as far as I was getting, since the trigger to run this bit of code is :
    Code:
    PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD
    So I tried, having it run that on UNIT_HEALTH, UNIT_MAXHEALTH, and a handful of other events, but THAT would cause the 5 'second' bars to stop updating the 'bar' and the 'damage taken' values.

Any advice on how to iron out this bug of mine?
    So, I've made a new version with relative healing/damage taken bars.
    Check it out, tell me how you feel about it. It uses the values you provided as max values.

I basically removed the references to the constants, and do a calulation of the max values in realtime. That way it'll work in any timewalking scenario.
    Sorry for the late response, life moves fast right now
    Last edited by Ooshraxa; 2016-07-28 at 10:21 PM.

So, I've made a new version with <snipped because i cant post links? lel>.
    Check it out, tell me how you feel about it.

I basically removed the references to the constants, and do a calulation of the max values in realtime. That way it'll work in any timewalking scenario.
    No problem, will check it out. Doing timewalking now anyway!

After a little bit of play, it seems like it works just how i want! Thanks!

Actually, it seems there is a bug. i.imgur com/IuolJA4.png it doesn't 'clear itself' outside of combat properly sometimes. (all i changed was the bar texture, and bar height)
    Last edited by oswarlan; 2016-07-28 at 11:06 PM. Reason: found a slight bug?

Deleted
    So, I've made a new version with relative healing/damage taken bars.
    Check it out, tell me how you feel about it. It uses the values you provided as max values.

Dont forget a light version using your new values pretty please, with a bar

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    Dont forget a light version using your new values pretty please, with a bar
    Will do. Need ultralite as well, enough to do until the 30th

Done, the aura is here.

Will update the OP with the new links.
    Last edited by Ooshraxa; 2016-07-29 at 12:13 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Loving your WA in both the full and lite versions.

I know lots of requests can be a handful at times, though I'm wondering if possible on the lite version (unsure if already been asked for) if the value can be based on a percentage of our current max health, with the bar representing this value ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Rockford View Post
    Loving your WA in both the full and lite versions.

I know lots of requests can be a handful at times, though I'm wondering if possible on the lite version (unsure if already been asked for) if the value can be based on a percentage of our current max health, with the bar representing this value ♥
    So you want the bar value to be the percentage of max health that you will be healing?
    That's very doable. Let me know if I understood your question correctly.

And I don't mind the requests, it just shows that people get some value out of my work
    I need to finish it all up before Legion launch anyway - updates will be a lot fewer once I actually have something to do in-game.
    Last edited by Ooshraxa; 2016-07-29 at 11:31 AM.

Deleted
    your the man stan thanks for your work!

Doesn't seem to show accurate heals for me?

Hey, the addon is amazing. But for some reason it doesnt show the right predicted healing. For example: I go to the tanking dummy and let it beat me up a little until the green bar goes up to around 400k heals. I then hit FR and it only does around 225k or something.

Am I not understanding something correctly?

I just compared the estimated healing recieved with your WA string vs the FR addon from WoWcurse and they don't seem to show the same data. Doing another test it would seem that the FR green bar just keeps adding the damage and never resets. I popped a bunch of cooldowns and let the green bar get to 1000 000 after about 8-10 seconds but realistically the 5 second period had already passed so the green bar should reset or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Just another thought I had

Is there a way to have the green bar with a 5 second countdown on top of the bar so it would basically go like this:
    You enter combat and start taking damage - immediately making the green bar show increasing amounts of healing and the 5 second countdown would start ticking down.
    That would enable me to do away with the other bars on the right. Once the 5 seconds are up, the heal counter would begin again at 1 and the heals received would be reset.

Now that would be awesome!
    Last edited by fanghorn83; 2016-07-29 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fanghorn83 View Post
    I just compared the estimated healing recieved with your WA string vs the FR addon from WoWcurse and they don't seem to show the same data.
    What FR addon? I can't find one, searching for FR, frenzied, regeneration etc.

EDIT: nevermind, found it, FrenzyRegen

Quote Originally Posted by fanghorn83 View Post
    Hey, the addon is amazing. But for some reason it doesnt show the right predicted healing. For example: I go to the tanking dummy and let it beat me up a little until the green bar goes up to around 400k heals. I then hit FR and it only does around 225k or something.

Am I not understanding something correctly?

I just compared the estimated healing recieved with your WA string vs the FR addon from WoWcurse and they don't seem to show the same data. Doing another test it would seem that the FR green bar just keeps adding the damage and never resets. I popped a bunch of cooldowns and let the green bar get to 1000 000 after about 8-10 seconds but realistically the 5 second period had already passed so the green bar should reset or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Just another thought I had

Is there a way to have the green bar with a 5 second countdown on top of the bar so it would basically go like this:
    You enter combat and start taking damage - immediately making the green bar show increasing amounts of healing and the 5 second countdown would start ticking down.
    That would enable me to do away with the other bars on the right. Once the 5 seconds are up, the heal counter would begin again at 1 and the heals received would be reset.

Now that would be awesome!
    Odd. It resets constantly for me (to the 5% + modifiers), and I have compared the actual healing versus the predicted healing many times.
    Are you counting the mastery healing as well? It's included in the number, but it shows as a separate healing number in the combat log.

Quote Originally Posted by irregardless View Post
    What FR addon? I can't find one, searching for FR, frenzied, regeneration etc.

EDIT: nevermind, found it, FrenzyRegen
    Ye, while it's a nice addon it's a little too simple. Was looking for something more in the lines of what Ooshraxa has made but for some reason I can't get it to work properly

- - - Updated - - -

Odd. It resets constantly for me (to the 5% + modifiers), and I have compared the actual healing versus the predicted healing many times.
    Are you counting the mastery healing as well? It's included in the number, but it shows as a separate healing number in the combat log.
    Well even if it took mastery into consideration and everything else it still doesnt make sense to me. Like I said, the green bar that shows your heal you will get if you press FR just keeps going up and up and up. It starts going into the 800k mark even though the actual heal I get is only 300k or so. Can't understand it.

does your FR heal bar reset back to base 5% after 5 seconds?