Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by speku View Post
    Really nice Aura

I tried something similar and integrated it into a health bar.

white = current health
    gray = Frenzied hot
    yellow = possible overheal
    dark green = Guardian of Elune talented, but buff not active
    light green = GoE talented and buff present / GoE not talented

The predictive part (green/yellow bar) isn't shown if Frenzied charges amount to zero.
    The whole bar setup is hidden while at maximum health.
    O.o That looks amazing even, better like i could imagine. Did you also used the t19 4P Set Bonus for Guardian ?

Quote Originally Posted by Smithsonian View Post
    Any chance you wouldn't mind sharing that WA for us lazy folk?
    When I get home from work I am going to add a few variables to it and clean it up a bit. Then I will pastebin it.

Although OP seems to have made an icon with % now so you have that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snyphi View Post
    Did you also used the t19 4P Set Bonus for Guardian ?
    Hey, I'm not quite sure how exactly the 4P bonus would play out. I'd assume that it simply increases the potency of the heal by (1/3) per stack while spreading it over the increased duration.
    I've added it now under this assumption, but no way for me to test it (unless there's a T19 test vendor on beta currently?).

http://pastebin.com/bAwWdA1X
    Last edited by mmoc5cadf94ec5; 2016-08-01 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henriksson View Post
    Yeah probably, I made it to show % heal of your total health earlier: http://prntscr.com/bzzi4v
    But you could probably make it show % heal of your missing health aswell. Never did try with the colors though, really cba when just trying a spec out. :P

EDIT: actually, out of boredom I did make the color of the icon go:
    Red if heal is less than 10% max health http://image.prntscr.com/image/6fecb...e1f0c41d23.png
    Yellow if heal is more than 10% max healthhttp://image.prntscr.com/image/c0554...76c16c07ff.png
    Green if heal is more than 20% max healthhttp://image.prntscr.com/image/433ac...202f1ac1e6.png

I am unsure what the values should be at though, have never tanked anything real yet.
    Uh, so anyone with more intense tanking experience wanna chime in? I continued with this aura, giving it support for the t19 4p bonus(supposedly, cant test it) It's dynamic, so it scales depending on if you have it or not (once again, supposedly).

But I was thinking about the color threshholds. What should be Red, Yellow and green? I made green to be above 20% but is that too low? I just got smacked by Kazzak on my 691 druid, on purpose not using mitigation and it jumped to 50%. Should I perhaps make it

red: 0-20%
    yellow: 20-40%
    green: 40-??%

Any input?

Edit: Meh, I made it go
    red: 0-20
    yellow: 20-35
    green: 35-??

It's so easy to change by yourself anyway

http://pastebin.com/MgnLDSj7 This one doesn't support T19_4p, apparantly that aura needs more work. Hopefully someone better than me at lua can do that.
    Last edited by Henriksson; 2016-08-01 at 03:21 PM.

OP updated with the lite percentage version. Really loving some of the other stuff in here, especially the color-coded icon. Extremely good and visible idea!

Uh, so anyone with more intense tanking experience wanna chime in? I continued with this aura, giving it support for the t19 4p bonus(supposedly, cant test it) It's dynamic, so it scales depending on if you have it or not (once again, supposedly).

But I was thinking about the color threshholds. What should be Red, Yellow and green? I made green to be above 20% but is that too low? I just got smacked by Kazzak on my 691 druid, on purpose not using mitigation and it jumped to 50%. Should I perhaps make it

red: 0-20%
    yellow: 20-40%
    green: 40-??%

Any input?

Edit: Meh, I made it go
    red: 0-20
    yellow: 20-35
    green: 35-??

It's so easy to change by yourself anyway

http://pastebin.com/MgnLDSj7 This one doesn't support T19_4p, apparantly that aura needs more work. Hopefully someone better than me at lua can do that.
    I tried using this one and for some reason my FPS went down the drain and game started stuttering big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tóny View Post
    I tried using this one and for some reason my FPS went down the drain and game started stuttering big time.
    Happened to me once aswell. But the weakaura didnt work, was all bugged out. A reload solved it and then it never happened again

Happened to me once aswell. But the weakaura didnt work, was all bugged out. A reload solved it and then it never happened again
    That does nothing for me im afraid

I get the icon but its just grey and no numbers showing up

Quote Originally Posted by Tóny View Post
    That does nothing for me im afraid

I get the icon but its just grey and no numbers showing up
    It's worth mentioning that if you have any of the other weak auras in this thread imported, other than the one linked, it's going to go bananas.

It's worth mentioning that if you have any of the other weak auras in this thread imported, other than the one linked, it's going to go bananas.
    Same with all of the different versions that I put up: Don't have more than one enabled, it will likely mess up the whole "family"
    Working on set bonus as well, by the way. Will be done eventually.

Put in a new version in the OP - has percentage health damage taken, color coding and very tiny damage taken per second indicators on the side.

Before Legion launch, I Will clean up the OP and incorporate the stuff that other people have created and displayed in this thread.

thanks, the FR just with icon and heal text is best for me.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I got same error msg as gamidroon. Cant get it to work.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty nice WA. Had to reload like mentioned a few posts ago but after that it works.
    Different bar colours would be amazing, based on the % of heal.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Different bar colours would be amazing, based on the % of heal.
    The Lite version with percentage bar and tiny damage indicators is color coded, based on % of heal.

Is there a % bar instead of alot of numbers? Because I can't get anything out of theese numbers when I'm going to cast it quick :P

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Does the WA (the percent version) still work for you in legion. I don't get anything. Even after a reload after importing.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Quote Originally Posted by Odengard View Post
    Is there a % bar instead of alot of numbers? Because I can't get anything out of theese numbers when I'm going to cast it quick :P
    Yep - the version that I posted last is percentage based, with colored bar and very small damage indicators - here it is.

I obviously didn't get the OP cleaned up before Legion - RL hit me over the head with a big stick.
    Will clean up later!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Does the WA (the percent version) still work for you in legion. I don't get anything. Even after a reload after importing.
    Which version is that? The one that's only a number?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

Hey mate, does this form of the aura (percentage depended colored icon) need any updating after Legion launch or is it working as intended? Mine at full health shows 7% but shouldn't it be 5% as the minimum heal?