Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fuck human rights, multi "culture" alism for all the people we feel most guilty about.

Moral relativism is the antithesis of humanism and it's advocates are sophomoric assholes with middling intellectual ability at best.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2016-07-11 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    I would hardly call that raging. I have no issues if they have their own restaurants, food stores or anything else. It's when they expect a company to change their products and/or procedures to fit in with their beliefs. And you sit there and say it does no harm for everyone to make changes to accommodate others way of life, while they aren't expected to give up any of their views in the fear of being labeled as a racist or a xenophobe.
    What % exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Take your pick between page 18-19 and 20 where you repeatedly downplayed the west influence in it all and removal of the more secular class. Because something something Islam, something something several hunderd years ago.

And in case you forgot Civil rights weren't a thing here either till late 19th century and only started to really get going around mid 20th, regardless of what region you are now looking at.
    Themius said that the West destroyed the civil rights enjoyed in the Middle East thousands of years ago, I said that is wrong, you argued against me saying that and you are now saying that the claim made by Themius is impossible.

You do not even know what you were arguing against. You are literally clueless.

Next time actually learn what the conversation is about, because then you will not humiliate yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Again, I speak for me, not other posters you want to argue with.
    But what you replied to originally was in relation to the point made by Themius, changing what I was talking about and then trying to rebut it is pointless as you are making a rebuttal against something I was not talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Christians are welcome to make their concerns known to businesses they frequent as well. Do you throw the same hissy fit over kosher?

I can't think of the last time a Jew made a fuss about someones products not being kosher. This is hardly a hissy fit, it is merely pointing out one of the many ways why certain groups of people will never be able to integrate into the western world. They, and you as well, see no issue with asking people to make changes to accommodate their way of life. They would be much more welcome if they were willing to integrate easily into society instead of having their new society bend over backwards to meet their demands.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    Certain cultures refuse to abide by their new home countries rules and want to change things to be like they were back home. Doesn't work.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What % exactly
    What percentage of what?

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Certain cultures refuse to abide by their new home countries rules and want to change things to be like they were back home. Doesn't work.
    It could work if what they want to change is acceptable to the population at large.

Removing certain rights and lowering the status of women to effectively second class citizens, is not really something we find acceptable though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Themius said that the West destroyed the civil rights enjoyed in the Middle East thousands of years ago, I said that is wrong, you argued against me saying that and you are now saying that the claim made by Themius is impossible.

You do not even know what you were arguing against. You are literally clueless.

Next time actually learn what the conversation is about, because then you will not humiliate yourself.
    Go back and look at my first post and what i actually wrote in there and learn who should be humiliate by not getting the point i made repeatedly by being so stuck on an argument with another person you could not let go. I literally used Key terms as Cold War, post-WW2 in that original post.

All you had to do was to simply admit that the west did negatively impact the middle east, but you can't since you ignore that period of time and even if my point wasn't clear the first time around by the 5th time you had still a problem with it, you even said so that it was all the fault of a religion. Later on you dug that hole you were sitting in deeper demanding proof of civil rights, civil rights not even present on the entire globe at that time.

The british and so do the americans play a very large part in the problem of fundamentalism we have to endure now in the west.

Deleted
    It was not me that made the claim about civil rights, it was Themius. Either you agree with the statement made by Themius, or you agree with me saying Themius was wrong.

Now you are fucked, because you have just said the statement made by Themius is impossible, so enjoy arguing in favour of it.
    Kalis... I'd avoid the attempts at looking cool. Do you think people can't read the exchange we just had?

Acidbaron: Afghanistan is in a sorry state I wonder what would have happened if we didn't arm extremist militia

You: 300 years ago they had a brutal ruler

Me: that fits the discussion how?

You: themius said it

The rest of us: eeeeeeh look who cares?

- - - Updated - - -

No, you are fucked because you are arguing against me saying that the West did NOT destroy the civil rights enjoyed by the Middle East thousands of years ago. You need to show that the West did do that, but you have just said you do not believe that is possible, so good luck.
    You and maybe themius are the only ones making the point.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-07-11 at 01:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Go back and look at my first post and what i actually wrote in there and learn who should be humiliate by not getting the point i made repeatedly by being so stuck on an argument with another person you could not let go. I literally used Key terms as Cold War, post-WW2 in that original post.

All you had to do was to simply admit that the west did negatively impact the middle east, but you can't since you ignore that period of time and even if my point wasn't clear the first time around by the 5th time you had still a problem with it, you even said so that it was all the fault of a religion. Later on you dug that hole you were sitting in deeper demanding proof of civil rights, civil rights not even present on the entire globe at that time.

The british and so do the americans play a very large part in the problem of fundamentalism we have to endure now in the west.
    It is still you who is humiliated.

I have consistently pointed out that I was talking about centuries ago and in realtion to the point that Themius made, you ignoring that is entirely down to you not having a clue what you were arguing against. I even pointed out that I had no wish to move the goalposts to where you wanted them to be (though bizarrely you accused me of moving them), but you still waffled on about the same thing.

And you are still banging on about something I have not been discussing, like it is somehow relevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Kalis... I'd avoid the attempts at looking cool. Do you think people can't read the exchange we just had?

Acidbaron: Afghanistan is in a sorry state I wonder what would have happened if we didn't arm extremist militia

You: 300 years ago they had a brutal ruler

Me: that fits the discussion how?

You: themius said you

The rest of us: eeeeeeh look who cares?
    If you did not care about the points Themius or I were making, why did you join the conversation? I did not change what I was talking about, I made that quite clear, so the two of you were just building a strawman together...how sweet.

10+ Year Old Account

I have consistently pointed out that I was talking about centuries ago and in realtion to the point that Themius made, you ignoring that is entirely down to you not having a clue what you were arguing against. I even pointed out that I had no wish to move the goalposts to where you wanted them to be (though bizarrely you accused me of moving them), but you still waffled on about the same thing.

And you are still banging on about something I have not been discussing, like it is somehow relevant.
    Hey, whatever makes you sleep better at night i guess, i'm not the one making an ass of myself here.

Deleted
    For me multiculturalism is something that simmilar cultures do, like eating tacos in Japan, watching american movies in Europe, we have simmilar culture and we adopt each others culture because we are simmilar and we value same things. Then there is this cultural terrorism that is complete opposite of ours. Some wise crack asshole thigns that matter with anti matter creates new matter but when in reality matter exists anti matter exists and when they meet they annihilate each other only dominant one remains, that is multi culturalism as viewed by fucking EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Here are some lefties rioting in Berlin because they are being forced to make room for refugees in their nice white neighborhoods. Yes the same lefties who scream racist bigots to people who don't want mass unchecked immigration of people of a completely different culture...

My sides just literally cannot stay together, I am sure the Germans on here can translate if they can be bothered.

[snip]
    Those people look absolutely disgusting. Imagine the vile stench coming from them. Gross.

Deleted
    Or I am going to point out what the conversation was about, not what you tried to make it about. You literally disowned the argument you were arguing in favour of as impossible, that would have been humiliating for you if you had even understood what you were arguing for, but you could not grasp the concept.
    I mean this is getting delusional. You literally replied to a post about Afghanistan TODAY, mentioning some dude that ruled 300 years ago and now you try to claim you were actually arguing against themius's argument? Who gives a fuck about you two. Get a room. You replied to a post that made his own argument about his own topic.
    Start reading other posts perhaps instead of replying at random?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If you did not care about the points Themius or I were making, why did you join the conversation? I did not change what I was talking about, I made that quite clear, so the two of you were just building a strawman together...how sweet.
    I don't know ask yourself that question since you quoted a post that never did mention themius or the silly pseudo argument youre desperately trying to hide behind.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-07-11 at 01:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean this is getting delusional. You literally replied to a post about Afghanistan mentioning some dude that ruled 300 years ago and now you try to claim you were actually arguing against themius's argument? Who gives a fuck about you two. You replied to a post that made his own argument about his own topic.
    Start reading other posts perhaps instead of replying at random?

I don't know ask yourself that question since you quoted a post that never did mention themius or the silly pseudo argument youre desperately trying to hide behind.
    The conversation directly sprung from the one I was having with Themius, why on Earth would I assume you or Acidbaron were trying to change the topic of conversation when you started off by quoting a response I gave to Themius and Acidbaron carried on that conversation?

Usually if I am talking about something and someone wants to change the topic, they mention it at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could work if what they want to change is acceptable to the population at large.

Removing certain rights and lowering the status of women to effectively second class citizens, is not really something we find acceptable though.
    Sure. And very few countries around the world will change how they do things. They will take people in generally with no problem. But they aren't willing to change their way of life to appease those who are coming into the country.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    The conversation directly sprung from the one I was having with Themius, why on Earth would I assume you or Acidbaron were trying to change the topic of conversation when you started off by quoting a response I gave to Themius and Acidbaron carried on that conversation?

Usually if I am talking about something and someone wants to change the topic, they mention it at some point.
    Being egocentric is bad kalis.
    No, when me and acidbaron exchanged opinions on an argument, we weren't secretly talking about you.
    Geee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being egocentric is bad kalis.
    No, when me and acidbaron exchanged opinions on an argument, we weren't secretly talking about you.
    Geee.
    I have consistently been arguing against what Themius said, you and Acidbaron are arguing against something that I was never discussing.

I cannot really be held responsible for the two of you reading things into my posts that were on a different subject, especially when I made it clear a number of times what I was talking about.

And you are still arguing the toss, even though I quoted some of my early replies to you that showed I was always talking about what happened centuries ago.

Deleted
    Mh mh as long as you believe it everyone's happy.

Funny to see stubbornness pushing people towards hard options:
    Either "I was wrong" or "I wasn't wrong I was just saying something silly".

Hmf...it seems a lot of people like to talk about "multiculturalism" as long as the Roma gets thrown under the bus.
    Sadly, after arguing with someone else about the Roma, I find that there may be some justification for this double standard.