Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Thats if you assume that all white people will fight against black. I want to bet that in a case of North vs South, north will win again.

Also, stop killing black people, they are not animals.
    This may come off weird but it is 100% true.

If black people were treated like animals, White people would love them.

Example: Fight dogs like Vick, Shoot a gorilla, Have a bull gore someone in a ring, etc etc. SOme people even bang their pet dogs. And I believe a comedian pointed out that being a dog in a white household is great cause you get taken care of, eat people food and bang the wife.

There is some truth in that. Even that girl on Youtube who talked about banging her dog didn't look half bad. I wouldn't mind at all.

having trump elected will give good results during this war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    you have to consider the whities that support black people aka BLM thingy
    Eh I haven't seen any of those types who would also make formidable combatants.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    If there wasn't a racial civil war when minorities had to use separate bathrooms and had separate restaurants and schools, there probably isn't going to be one now.
    People that have no life outside of pretending it's as bad as then or worse, will nonetheless keep trying to foment one.

Despite the condescending attitude of all these smug computer geeks, I think this question isn't ridiculous. I don't think we are going to have a bonafide legitimate war, but I see hostilities growing at an alarming rate, and I'm getting scared. I think that for a lot of people, especially white people that live in strictly white communities, the perceived threat is a lot more invisible, but as someone with a lot of black friends that lives in a highly racially divided state (Michigan), I see a dark, ugly storm brewing, and I don't want my 13 year old son to be victimized because of all this reactionary violence.

Being the majority doesn't make you safe, it just reroutes the road to vengeance. This is an age of anonymous terrorism.

15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is going to have a civil war it'd probably be Germany first or the U.K. second, they seem much more divided over the immigration issues than whats going on in the U.S.
    Last edited by Khadgar; 2016-07-10 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Plus old white people control all the really big guns even if a black man is currently giving the orders. That'd be suicide no matter how you look at it for black people.

But at the op no were not gonna have a civil race war. We're just gonna have to figure some shit out. Mainly make sure internal affairs actually does their damn job and constantly investigates every officer.

Black people are gonna have to stop killing each other in such droves. And people are gonna have to learn to get the fuck over petty shit like skin color.
    Black ppl are guna have to stop killing each other? Are u frigging serious? Dats the situation at hand? Have you not seen the numerous VIDEOS showing white police MURDERING black people and getting away with it? The killing will not stop unless the police responsible for these instances are brought to proper justice every time! They should be locked up forever or sentenced to death! Smh!

No, the media just likes to play up how crazy shit is when in reality, 99% of America is fine. Only the degenerate cities like Detroit or Chicago or some shit stain in Minnesota are having problems because people don't respect law enforcement and get shot for doing stupid shit like reaching for guns when police are talking to them or assuming they're automatically under arrest or just being fucking dicks in general. Then when any black person gets shot there is a bunch of idiots dancing in the streets with #blacklivesmatter signs acting like there is a divide when in reality the whole blacklivesmatter movement is the most divisive thing in this country. Even if you were to say all lives matter they get all huffy because they aren't getting special treatment and #alllivesmatter is somehow some racist evil plot to devalue the black man. Its really hypocritical and at the core they aren't even doing themselves justice because they can't even control their "movement" and it just ends up degenerating into riots and the destruction of their already shitty cities. Sucks to suck in my opinion.

#nolivesmatter - no one gets special treatment, everyone is discriminated against in life. You reap what you sow. Fucking degenerates ruining this country man.

Most of the time if you're just going about your day an officer will have nothing to do with you but if you feel nervous around cops maybe you shouldn't be doing illegal shit.
    Last edited by Cynical Person; 2016-07-10 at 12:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck, how many threads have you started today already...take it easy

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyflute View Post
    Despite the condescending attitude of all these smug computer geeks, I think this question isn't ridiculous.
    *shrugs*
    My perspective comes from learning about the Civil Rights Movement.
    Maybe you should study about it.

Because what's going down today is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    Black ppl are guna have to stop killing each other? Are u frigging serious? Dats the situation at hand? Have you not seen the numerous VIDEOS showing white police MURDERING black people and getting away with it? The killing will not stop unless the police responsible for these instances are brought to proper justice every time! They should be locked up forever or sentenced to death! Smh!
    https://www.allenbwest.com/michele/c...killed-by-cops

"On average, 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012, according to the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports. Using FBI and CDC statistics, Professor Johnson calculates that 112 black men, on average, suffered both justified and unjustified police-involved deaths annually during this period."

It's definitely not a civil war. There's no armies, there's no battle lines, there's no unified causes, there's no generals, there's not even an agreed upon set of demands for either side. This is civil unrest, shockingly nonviolent civil unrest given the circumstances, and it's likely to play out as a slightly more chaotic version of what went own in the 60s. So yeah, certain parts of the media are stirring the pot as hard as they can for $$$.

15+ Year Old Account
    The New York Post tried to use a 'Civil War' headline for Dallas and they were universally criticized for it.

But social media was not the only forum for criticism.

Writing in Vox, Zack Beauchamp called the Post’s move “irresponsible” and suggested it was a cynical attempt to drive sales:

Implying that one horrible event is part of a nationwide wave of violence makes problems seem far worse than they are. That’s especially bad when the implication is that black Americans demonstrating for their rights are the source of the problem. The last thing you want to do at a time when racial tensions are running high is to suggest that black people are waging war on the police, when they are most certainly not doing anything of the sort.

There’s no legitimate journalistic justification for what the New York Post did. Things are bad enough in America when you just look at the facts, honestly.

But I guess you can say one thing for the New York Post: Capitalizing on racialized fear after a tragedy will probably help it sell papers.
    Irresponsible was the word of choice as well for Huffington Post’s Michael Calderone. “Shockingly irresponsible,” he wrote of the choice, “even for a paper that once recklessly insinuated two bystanders at the Boston Marathon bombing were suspects in the attack.”
    http://www.adweek.com/fishbowldc/new...nt-page/157360

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    What the fuck, how many threads have you started today already...take it easy
    I've made 2... is that considered a lot now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How many are white and how many are hispanic / asian etc?
    White are 75, Hispanic are basically the same as Black, 12.5 vs 12.3, Asian are 3.6

( Percentages do not add up to 100% due to rounding and because Hispanics may be of any race and are therefore counted under more than one category.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

is this map correct? the white population in the US is around the 60 - 70% range last I checked.

No. Where did you get that from?

You should worry more about whats happenign at home, I'd say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No. Where did you get that from?

You should worry more about whats happenign at home, I'd say.
    I just said YOUR MEDIA

Somebody posted a American newspaper saying CIVIL WAR

no but the media sure does want one