Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    The EU has no issue in doing revotes until people accept their will? ... The same EU that are asking the UK to invoke article 50 sooner than later?
    The same EU that forced Ireland to do a referendum 3 times.

- - - Updated - - -

What´s your point? Why would they be better off staying part of the UK than staying part of the EU?
    Because we're the only ones who would foot Scotlands bill.

And we can quite easily be vindictive as fuck to Scotland if they leave considering 90% of their imports go to the rest of the UK and they barely trade with the EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Berserker View Post
    Too bad that ain't me, But I like how you try and ban people who disagree with you.
    I'm not trying to ban you. You are too much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    But brexiteers do, and you fell for those lies.
    Ah "But da 350million"

Yes, we got a rebate on that 350 million.

It didn't cover the 350 million. It covered about half.

I voted because the EU is slowly becoming more Authoritarian and wants more power, with the idea of a standing EU Army.

I voted leave because I don't want our Army being dictated by EU sanctions and orders.

15+ Year Old Account
    The same EU that forced Ireland to do a referendum 3 times.
    And by force you mean negotiations?

Because we're the only ones who would foot Scotlands bill.

And we can quite easily be vindictive as fuck to Scotland if they leave considering 90% of their imports go to the rest of the UK and they barely trade with the EU.
    90% of scotish imports go to the rest of the UK?

Ha, nice to see you have no issues to use your leverage against an independant scotland. Though if they´d stay a part of the EU, you wouldn´t deal with scotland, but with the EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Though if they´d stay a part of the EU, you wouldn´t deal with scotland, but with the EU.
    That's not how the EU Free market works.

That's not how the EU Free market works.
    Um, what? The first move the EU would tell Scotland to do is to take Hadrian's Wall and build a modern version of it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Um, what? The first move the EU would tell Scotland to do is to take Hadrian's Wall and build a modern version of it.
    So Scotland starves to death and nobody buys their shit?

Jesus.

Deleted

Jesus.
    The EU buys their shit. And without adding a "Fuck off" to every transaction.

Jesus.
    a) You seem to be under the impression that only England could feed Scotland. Interesting.
    b) Let me think.. what was the argument? Oh yeah, just because Scotland is out, doesn't mean they won't trade with you. England needs Scotland just as much as Scotland needs England! You'll negotiate and basically give Scotland everything they want while they're building the wall (for which you probably will pay, too).
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    I already miss Berserker and he's not even banned yet

We Scots are welcoming people and a wall would only hinder us in trying to help the English refugees.
    Well, the EU isn't known for building walls without enough gates in them. We're not saying shut everyone out. We'd just like the Scots to actually verify that they don't let idiots into the EU zone. It might be contageous.

Well when their banking sector moves north to Edinburgh, we may see refugees in the tens of millions trying to cross our southern border. I hope other eu countries are willing to help us help our southern cousins.
    Unless the price of oil suddenly doubled, you'd need all the help you could get yourselves.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...ort-oil-prices

Deleted
    there gonna have a debate in parliment this monday for a 2nd referendum silly remoaners

Deleted
    I can see it now. It is the year 2550 and the EU sends a Colony Ship to Alpha Centauri.

UK Colonists: Good news guys we finally decided to invoke Article 50.
    Rest of ship: Just like the previous (/insert large number) of times?
    UK Colonists: Yeah but this time we mean it. Pinky swear!
    Rest of ship: .......................................
    UK Colonists: Nah kidding we will think about it until next year. Can we keep our snowflake privelages till then?
    Last edited by mmocaa0d295f44; 2016-09-10 at 07:18 PM.

Deleted
    Well when their banking sector moves north to Edinburgh, we may see refugees in the tens of millions trying to cross our southern border. I hope other eu countries are willing to help us help our southern cousins.
    Do you actually think we want those bankers here? There would be street parties.

Deleted
    The people dragging their feet for the most part are Bremainers, the same people who opposed it all along. Both Theresa May and Cameron who refused to go through with it yet and invoking article 50 were firmly in the Bremain camp. Why do people pretend Bremainers acting in this way makes the entire vote silly and somehow is the fault of the Brexiteers and others?

Deleted
    i find the remoaners funny, if they had won and the leave side wanted to have another vote they would say the same thing now, if you voted remain suck it up you lost its not best out of bloody 3, part of me wishes we do have a 2nd referendum just to see leave win again, that would be like slapping the remoaners in the face with a big wet tuna

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like a trial, you shouldn't be able to just "redo" a vote until you get the outcome you want, for or against. Sure, maybe a few years later you can try again when people have had time to see how things are working out, but not just a couple months later.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Just like a trial, you shouldn't be able to just "redo" a vote until you get the outcome you want, for or against. Sure, maybe a few years later you can try again when people have had time to see how things are working out, but not just a couple months later.
    Well, this referendum's result is expected to last forever and is the wisest decision done in universe.
    For the "maybe a few years": depends on article 50 and if you could stop the process somewhere down the road before it hits the door.

Deleted
    People really need to accept it's happening irrespective of opinion and actually try and make it work rather than whining like immature bitches. Either put up and shut up or GTFO, we need people to make best of a situation not QQ and footstomp