Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Let's also look at this race definition courtesy of google: a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group. Or this one courtesy of Merriam-Webster: a : a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock. b : a class or kind of people unified by shared interests, habits, or characteristics

Would you agree that the people of Mexico and Muslims share a similar culture, history, characteristics, and language? Yes? Okay, then saying Mexico is not sending its best and is sending us rapists and criminals while wanting to build a wall to keep them out is racist. Saying that a judge of Mexican heritage cannot be impartial in your court case is racist. And based on the above definitions, so is wanting to ban all Muslims from entering the country.
    That's a bullshit definition.

"Race = kind of people unified by shared interests" ???? So, I guess, farmers are a race?

Same, language has nothing to do with races. The whole point of racism is classifying people basing on their inborn characteristics. Languages are leart whole life...
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Scary thought, that this guy might end up with the strongest military force in the world, not to mention nuclear weapons, I seriously doubt that he'd get along with any European leaders.

Altho I'm sure he would have fit right in with Berlusconi and the bunga bunga parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    That's a bullshit definition.
    Don't tell me, tell Merriam-Webster. They've only been making dictionaries and encyclopedias since 1831.

"Race = kind of people unified by shared interests" ???? So, I guess, farmers are a race?
    You'd first then need to analyze what the words 'class' and 'kind' mean to answer your question. If I was to answer it, I'd say no, that's an occupation, sir.

Same, language has nothing to do with races.
    As you can see, race started off as to refer to one's nationality and language. So yes, language does have something to do with race.

The whole point of racism is classifying people basing on their inborn characteristics. Languages are leart whole life...
    For those who ignore race's many definitions and see race as strictly physical characteristics - sure. When cultural or nationality discrimination is considered - no.

Deleted
    Languages evolve. Words have many meanings and their meanings also evolve.
    Ya - fuck that. That is nothing but an excuse by people like you as a way of explaining away your ignorance of the correct definition of a word and your inability to use it correctly.

Bigot, prejudice, and racist are 3 separate words and they exist for a reason - they mean 3 separate things. You don't get to just decide what the meaning of a word is based on your lack of intelligence.

Sorry, but your entire reply was bullshit - especially this....

Would you agree that the people of Mexico and Muslims share a similar culture, history, characteristics, and language? Yes?
    First, of course not, and mainly for this reason - how the FUCK can you compare a specific ethnicity to a religion that incorporates people from ALL OVER THE WORLD!! What an extremely idiotic comparison you make. How does a person of Chinese descent that follows the Muslim religion, living in China, have in any way, shape, or form a "similar culture, history, characteristics, and language" with a Mexican? LOL - and you have the audacity to call me an imbecile? LOL.

You were also incredibly pathetic in your attempt at sarcasm. Go troll someone else, you truly are not worth my time.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-07-11 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Ya - fuck that.
    Super effective rebuttal!

That is nothing but an excuse by people like you as a way of explaining away your ignorance of the correct definition of a word and your inability to use it correctly.
    Are you seriously trying to argue that words have absolute meanings and don't change over time? K...

Bigot, prejudice, and racist are 3 separate words and they exist for a reason - they mean 3 separate things. You don't get to just decide what the meaning of a word is based on your lack of intelligence.
    No, you're right. There doesn't exist a component in language where words have similar meanings and similar associations. There isn't even a word for it. If only there was an alternative....substitute....equivalent....or syno - for that exact meaning. Nope. Doesn't exist.

First, of course not, and mainly for this reason - how the FUCK can you compare a specific ethnicity to a religion that incorporates people from ALL OVER THE WORLD!! What an extremely idiotic comparison you make.
    First off, I want to make clear, you do know I wasn't saying that Mexicans and Muslims share a similar culture, history, language, and characteristics - right? I just want to make sure since your responses are so unhinged.

How does a person of Chinese descent that follows the Muslim religion, living in China, have in any way, shape, or form a similar culture, history, characteristics, and language" with a Mexican? LOL - and you have the audacity to call me an imbecile? LOL.
    To reiterate, words don't have absolute meanings. Nor do they have to follow in line 100%. So when a definition says "a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc" - they don't literally have to share the same culture AND history AND language in order to apply. And I wasn't being audacious or BOLD at all, I was simply labeling what I saw.

You were also incredibly pathetic in your attempt at sarcasm. Go troll someone else, you truly are not worth my time.
    And yet, here we are. However, I do enjoy how you think trolling is showing you definitions of words, followed by you yelling "Ya - fuck that!"
    Last edited by Amunrasonther; 2016-07-11 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Being the worst president ever would also be an achievement. And his chances for that one are quite high, I'd say.
    Sadly either Hillary or Trump will be stealing that title from Obama, who stole it from Carter

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Sadly either Hillary or Trump will be stealing that title from Obama, who stole it from Carter
    Missing /s? Obama the worst president? His presidency isn't even over yet, you can't be even the slightest bit objective about it. Stop being a salty Republican.

You forgot about Bush Jr and Reagan?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Missing /s? Obama the worst president? His presidency isn't even over yet, you can't be even the slightest bit objective about it. Stop being a salty Republican.
    Amazing isn't it, he isn't even done and he's fucked up things enough. Oh and I am not a Republican, who's being salty now?

Amazing isn't it, he isn't even done and he's fucked up things enough. Oh and I am not a Republican, who's being salty now?
    No one says that Obama is the worst president without having huge amounts of salt. It's pretty much a fact. What, pray tell, has he fucked up?

If I were a betting man, when the history books are printed about him, he'll probably be remembered for being black and for Obamacare which "had a rocky start"... and that's pretty much it. Mediocrity.

No one says that Obama is the worst president without having huge amounts of salt. It's pretty much a fact. What, pray tell, has he fucked up?

If I were a betting man, when the history books are printed about him, he'll probably be remembered for being black and for Obamacare which "had a rocky start"... and that's pretty much it. Mediocrity.
    He made race relationship worse, he made our healthcare system worse, he has poor leadership skills with congress, he helped ISIS gain power, I say those are good reasons. You can't accept that so you result to saying I am salty, oh and because you say it's a fact doesn't make it so.

He made race relationship worse, he made our healthcare system worse, he has poor leadership skills with congress, he helped ISIS gain power, I say those are good reasons. You can't accept that so you result to saying I am salty, oh and because you say it's a fact doesn't make it so.
    I would still rate him on the lower end of mediocre. He was a fuck up for sure but in a real slow burn kind of way. He hasn't done anything massive or all at once just a slow and steady string of failures from election to office.

Made our healthcare system worse? Probably best to let history judge that one.

Poor leadership skills with Congress? Arguably got through his agenda and didn't let through his political rivals', that sounds like he was effective in managing Congress to get things done, just because you don't agree with his agenda doesn't mean he was a poor leader.

Helped ISIS gain power? Based on what? ISIS was arguably inevitable after the failed Afghanistan and Iraq wars, perhaps you could argue he could have done more to slow the growth of ISIS but you're arguing that he's the worst president, not just a somewhat ineffective president.

As far as race relations, again I think it's probably best to leave that to the history books. You may be uncomfortable about blacks being more, you might say "uppity", but in the long-term it could very well result in a trend towards more equal treatment. Sometimes a bit of blood has to be shed to make things better.

Now look at actual bad presidents, and you'll see you're being extremely petty/salty.

Poor leadership skills with Congress? Arguably got through his agenda and didn't let through his political rivals', that sounds like he was effective in managing Congress to get things done, just because you don't agree with his agenda doesn't mean he was a poor leader.
    He's not a leader, he has helped make this congress the worse, he even vetoed a bipartisan military spending bill just so he could say Fuck Republicans
    Helped ISIS gain power? Based on what? ISIS was arguably inevitable after the failed Afghanistan and Iraq wars, perhaps you could argue he could have done more to slow the growth of ISIS but you're arguing that he's the worst president, not just a somewhat ineffective president.
    He pulled out of IRAQ too early, ISIS comes in and easily acquires most of our military equipment we supplied, and used it against us. He called ISIS the JV team, he's an idiot
    As far as race relations, again I think it's probably best to leave that to the history books. You may be uncomfortable about blacks being more, you might say "uppity", but in the long-term it could very well result in a trend towards more equal treatment. Sometimes a bit of blood has to be shed to make things better.
    We don't need History books, the way he has treated it, like his comments on the Travon Martin incident helped fuel racial tention. When Obama became President the one thing I hopped he could do was improve race relations, he has done just the opposite.

Now look at actual bad presidents, and you'll see you're being extremely petty/salty.
    You're just an Obama zealot who thinks he can do no wrong, you assume anyone who doesn't like Obama is a Republican, you probably think they are racist too. Such an ignorant way of thinking

Not sure Americans care, but he's also probably the most popular and respected president by other nations ever.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    He's making such a big deal out of a non issue. He could have said it had nothing to do with jews and moved on.
    Yeah that would work so well against the Democrat hate machine
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

He pulled out of IRAQ too early, ISIS comes in and easily acquires most of our military equipment we supplied, and used it against us. He called ISIS the JV team, he's an idiot
    Oh boy, the republican lies again:
    The Bush Administration later sought an agreement with the Iraqi government, and in 2008 George W. Bush signed the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement. It included a deadline of 31 December 2011, before which "all the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory".[11][12][13] The last U.S. troops left Iraq on 18 December 2011, in accordance with this agreement.[1][11][12] US Forces, in the form of air support, resumed operations in Iraq in June 2014, to defend it against ISIL.
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdr...oops_from_Iraq

It's not like I expected any shred of honesty from republicans in general, but this one really takes the cake. Probably why republicans always hold the records for pants-on-fire comments on pretty much any unbiased vetting site.

We don't need History books, the way he has treated it, like his comments on the Travon Martin incident helped fuel racial tention. When Obama became President the one thing I hopped he could do was improve race relations, he has done just the opposite.
    Right, and it's totally not the tea party fanning the flames and making all sorts of racist comments on national TV or in a public setting.

You're just an Obama zealot who thinks he can do no wrong, you assume anyone who doesn't like Obama is a Republican, you probably think they are racist too. Such an ignorant way of thinking
    And you were proven wrong on every account, that's your own cognitive dissonance. Please continue to pull a SJW that you so hate and "identify" as something you are patently not.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2016-07-11 at 01:22 PM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Not sure Americans care, but he's also probably the most popular and respected president by other nations ever.
    Unless that popularity and respect translate into something actionable, no, most Americans do not care. Plus there's the argument that "A good compromise leaves everyone unhappy"; if the rest of the world is happy with Obama then arguably he's not done enough to force them to contribute in matters such as the "War on Terror" etc.

Plus there's the argument that "A good compromise leaves everyone unhappy"
    Whether it's a valid argument is up for debate in the first place.

I am very sure there are plenty of good compromises in the world with all parties leaving happy or satisfied at least.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Oh boy, the republican lies again:

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdr...oops_from_Iraq

It's not like I expected any shred of honesty from republicans in general, but this one really takes the cake. Probably why republicans always hold the records for pants-on-fire comments on pretty much any unbiased vetting site.
    Not a republican, shows how mature you are, and you use it like it's some sort of bad word, in that case Democrats are a bad word too, feel better?

Bush did have a timeline, and when Obama pulled out of Iraq, partisans like you said, yay Obama did it, but when ISIS gain power because of it, then it's back to Obama's fault. He could have negotiated to remain, but again he wasn't worried he said ISIS is the JV team, can't ignore that fact can you?

Right, and it's totally not the tea party fanning the flames and making all sorts of racist comments on national TV or in a public setting.
    Oh look at that, bashing the blame, don't want to acknowledge that Obama was fanning the flame of racial tension.

And you were proven wrong on every account, that's your own cognitive dissonance. Please continue to pull a SJW that you so hate and "identify" as something you are patently not.
    You didn't prove anything wrong, you're nothing but a Partisan who thinks Obama can do no wrong. An intelligent person knows neither side can be completely right or completely wrong.