Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    No. EU was set up to fail. Having so few govern so many is a recipe for disaster. Unfortunately most people are caught by propaganda. The idea of a big european family that helps each other out is great. If they had known it was actually signing their sovereignty over to a bunch of elitists that hate democracy they wouldn't have done it.

And now after the Brexit, we see the EU show its cards with these new 'incentives' to stay in. I.e, if you think about leaving, we're going to make sure you're kicked out within days/weeks so your country is unstable for the sake of spite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    No. EU was set up to fail. Having so few govern so many is a recipe for disaster. Unfortunately most people are caught by propaganda. The idea of a big european family that helps each other out is great. If they had known it was actually signing their sovereignty over to a bunch of elitists that hate democracy they wouldn't have done it.

And now after the Brexit, we see the EU show its cards with these new 'incentives' to stay in. I.e, if you think about leaving, we're going to make sure you're kicked out within days/weeks so your country is unstable for the sake of spite.
    So... Now EU is evil cause UK wanted out....?

15+ Year Old Account
    The only Poles we have here are truck drivers that are hauling apples or whatnot from central Europe to here.

The only Romanians are beggars.

The only way they influence the EU from a Finnish stand point is only the budget of EU aka we must funnel them money.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    One can argue that EU destroyed Poland and Romania before entering the union so that it can be an open market and cheap labor.
    But i agree, id say the entire east block should leave EU and let it be run by Merkel, Juncker and the such, let them immigrants flood the west, and west nations fade out of existence.

Perhaps a East Europe union with Russia in equal standings isnt so bad, past is the past, future is what matters now.

Always admired them slavs for their national pride:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDHv...Y_q9Ow&index=9
    Communism and corruption destroyed Poland and Romania. And not the notion of communism, but rather the fact that said communism was on strings from Moscow.

And no to the Eastern Europe with Russia. You want to give up the EU where you say Merkel and Juncker run the show for another alliance where Putin will? No thanks, I'd rather stick with Merkel, at least she gives in to some of our concerns, even if not all.
    I have nothing against Russia and it's people, but in a union with it, it's even more clear who would be pulling the strings than in the EU.

Last but not least, Romania is a latin country. I will admit that I don't know enough about Poland to say how slavic or not they are, but since part of their country is ex-Prussia, they're half-germanic, are they not?
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2016-07-12 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    me personally? not quite.
    if you mean various pro european uk governments, then quite possibly.
    as you have seen from the leave vote, the majority of us didnt quite agree with that direction & wanted out at the 1st time of asking.
    personally, i had been waiting 30 years (probably longer than you have been alive) for the chance to get out & was at the polling station before they had even opened.
    No, from the outside on can only say that the majority of you changed your mind (aka: first you push for the expansion then you bail and leave the rest of Europe to clean up your mess again). You are a democracy, are you not? Then take responsibility for your elected representatives and their actions in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So... Now EU is evil cause UK wanted out....?
    Evil is a strong word. Evil? Who cares. A bunch of people that suddenly found themselves in power, desperate to try and stay in it? Definitely. Are they starting to show their cards in an attempt to threaten people into not leaving? Definitely.

The EU did not expect the UK to leave, at all. They hadn't anything planned. They called an emergency meeting moments after the results because they were so confident it wouldn't happen. Everything out of the EU since the Brexit has been extremely spiteful and exceptionally kneejerky. It almost has to be kneejerk with how little prep they did before talking about it

Their elite club just had its first major dent in it. Now others want out too. How do they stop them from leaving? How about by making the leaving process extremely chaotic for them.

Its pathetic, really. I watch American politics, and even they aren't as spiteful and pathetic as the EU elite.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is already borderline inappropriate but the thread is full of nation bashing and other forbidden topics. There are more constructive ways to discuss the state of the EU and the influence that various factors have had on it.

Closing this.