UH DK With Just x1 Keybind :o

Is this the build the flavor of the expansion

As a reference here is some real UH arena:

Last edited by Cempa; 2016-07-15 at 08:07 AM.

I was planning to main-alt an unholy dk anyway so this is good news for me.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10/10 would play DK in PvP only.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    What you talking about? THAT is pure skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it, yeah he was doing dmg but alot of enemies don't seem to be taking that much dmg....is that like one of the only spells unholy DK has or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just gotta love early patch pvp.

Wow is a perfect example how the actual mathematics and theory of the game is harder than programming it.

Good vid, I chuckled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Uh DK the new affliction.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Classes with DoTs will rake up damage in BGs, more news at 11

Deleted
    So virulent plague is virulent and epidemic causes epidemic.

Great ������

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Classes with DoTs will rake up damage in BGs, more news at 11
    Exactly. The guy posts a video of him dotting people in a random BG and complains about the class?

Then he goes on beta where most top pvper are not playing and complain when he easily kill a monk that is lagging....

come on.

0/10

While this is kind of retarded, it's the equivalent of WOD boomkin hitting Starfall and running around in BGs and Ashran. Won't really work much in Arenas or duels. Still I hope this will be changed because of how easy it is to apply Dots to everyone.

I'm guessing it involves Pressing Outbreak with the PvP talent Pandemic that makes Outbreak a stronger version of Epidemic.

Also Clawing shadows can go die in a ditch. Makes no sense on a melee class
    Last edited by GodEmperor; 2016-07-15 at 03:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    UH may be strong, but honestly every melee is very strong right now. I really hope there's a new tuning patch. Those arena clips are not outliers, they are the average length of an arena game on the beta, and also low rated players. As for the BG video, once again he topped the damage meter by alot, but the only thing he was doing was padding and the actual numbers he hit for were very low. 90k crits are tickle damage at level 100. You would never be able to 1v1 or 3v3 just spamming virulent plague.

honestly? this is what unholy should have been to begin with. A ranged DPS. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

There is no casualization of the game.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Half his damage is coming from the army of pets getting dotted. It's not uncommon for a demo lock to have 7+ pets out at once, that alone would pad massively. I tried every spec extensively. Every class has a spec that is capable of topping damage in bgs when played well, dot specs favored of course (maybe not rogues). I even topped damage as a disc priest multiple times. Finally, I'm maining an unholy dk in legion and want to enjoy the opness of pandemic before it gets nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeymagoo View Post
    Half his damage is coming from the army of pets getting dotted. It's not uncommon for a demo lock to have 7+ pets out at once, that alone would pad massively. I tried every spec extensively. Every class has a spec that is capable of topping damage in bgs when played well, dot specs favored of course (maybe not rogues). I even topped damage as a disc priest multiple times. Finally, I'm maining an unholy dk in legion and want to enjoy the opness of pandemic before it gets nerfed.
    Topped the charts of beta even as rogue. You go assa and rupture everyone you meet.