Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Ok, what is more useful to you and why:

Person x found guilty of theft.

Person x, a german, found guilty of theft.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to explain the bolded part.
    Well going out. I make sure to not go to a bar where I know it will be frequented by large numbers of muslims since they always cause trouble.. When walking in the city at night I make sure to avoid groups of young muslims since they are usually looking to start trouble.. Personal experience has shown this to be wise. Hell a couple of weeks ago there was the first shooting in this city for years, at a muslim pipe-bar. Right by the public walking street

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    And all that ends up causing is... racial tension.
    Yeah I just can´t fathom how big of a bonehead you have to be to think that covering up that part of the population is 6-13 times overrepresented in crime stats is a good thing.. Head in sand approach I suppose

So what time period is long enough, and on what do you decide it´s long enough?
    How about since the immigrants' arrival?

Changes in integration.
    Any evidence of this?

So it´s not all immigrants, and apparently it´s also not those from the middle east. So despite them being muslims they are underrepresented, hm can´t be a religious thing then.
    It can be, if they vary in religiosity or culture. So it's not no immigrants?
    We should, but keeping stats and investigating the reasons of crimes is not what the common man usually does, therefore reporting this information to the public is again useless. It´s not helpful in any way, and it can as shown in this thread lead to people believing the numbers are higher than they actually are.
    As I already said, it's the least you can do to keep those data on record for policy makers. It isn't sufficient, as the public may lead policy based on assumptions that wouldn't exist if they had the data.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    How about since the immigrants' arrival?
    Ok, austrian stats show a decrease between 2014 and 2015 despite increased immigration.

Any evidence of this?
    An ever declining crime rate i guess?

It can be, if they vary in religiosity or culture. So it's not no immigrants?
    You mean the vast majority of middle eastern immigrants have a western culture? Wha?

I never said it´s not no immigrants that commit crimes, now did i?

As I already said, it's the least you can do to keep those data on record for policy makers. It isn't sufficient, as the public may lead policy based on assumptions that wouldn't exist if they had the data.
    They have the data and still lead policy based on assumptions. Why? Because they are under the ridiculous idea that their government is lying to them.

It somehow makes more sense to the public that it´s more likely that a muslim is raping a woman than a local citizens, despite that not being the truth, as shown by your link. So how would providing information about the country of origin help in clearing that up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Well going out. I make sure to not go to a bar where I know it will be frequented by large numbers of muslims since they always cause trouble.. When walking in the city at night I make sure to avoid groups of young muslims since they are usually looking to start trouble.. Personal experience has shown this to be wise. Hell a couple of weeks ago there was the first shooting in this city for years, at a muslim pipe-bar. Right by the public walking street
    I see, yes i too avoid places that are known for trouble, though i can´t say that they are solely muslim places. So it´s odd to highlight them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

You mean the vast majority of middle eastern immigrants have a western culture? Wha?

They have the data and still lead policy based on assumptions. Why? Because they are under the ridiculous idea that their government is lying to them.

It somehow makes more sense to the public that it´s more likely that a muslim is raping a woman than a local citizens, despite that not being the truth, as shown by your link. So how would providing information about the country of origin help in clearing that up?
    Because... people would know the stats? Kinda obvious.

Did I ever say "all immigrants"? Why imply it?

What? ME people have western culture?

- - - Updated - - -

I see, yes i too avoid places that are known for trouble, though i can´t say that they are solely muslim places. So it´s odd to highlight them.
    This is a prejudiced statement. It's not like ALL the people in those areas are criminals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    "Too many guys are getting away with rape"
    MMO-user: "Bah, rape accusation is often just a weapon for women and feminists to destroy men"

"Immigrants are sexually assaulting women"
    MMO-user: "*RAAAAGE* Cut their dicks off and get them the fuck out of the country!"
    This may go over your head with a sad whooosh, but there is a difference between 'she said, he said' situations, and mass rapes in one single night in several cities from sweden to italy involving 1000s of women - and 1000s of men acting in gangs, coming overwhelmingly from one cultural background.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because... people would know the stats? Kinda obvious.

Did I ever say "all immigrants"? Why imply it?

What? ME people have western culture?
    You lost me, i don´t know what your actual point is. People have the information and despite having the information still think muslims rape women on a disproportional level. No statistic is showing this.

So for the last time, what does knowing the country of origin do for the common man?

This is a prejudiced statement. It's not like ALL the people in those areas are criminals.
    Phew, good thing i didn´t say that they were.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    Time for Germany to bring back the gas chambers. Only cure for this immigrant/'refugee' scum.

Infracted - trolling
    Hitlers gas bill was skyhigh,dont you think it would be higher now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arewn View Post
    "They committed crimes and should be punished".
    "OMG YOU XENOPHOBE! They're just integrating!"
    Integrating into our women. Huehuehu-... yeah no.

Let them integrate the right way - you break the rules, you get shit on. Too bad, so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    This may go over your head with a sad whooosh, but there is a difference between 'she said, he said' situations, and mass rapes in one single night in several cities from sweden to italy involving 1000s of women - and 1000s of men acting in gangs, coming overwhelmingly from one cultural background.
    Sorry to step on your racist, misogynistic views! The media is gaining a lot on escalating tensions, but I guess you're too brainwashed to see that.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Ok, austrian stats show a decrease between 2014 and 2015 despite increased immigration.

An ever declining crime rate i guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Because they are the worst, most likely offenders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Because they are the worst, most likely offenders.
    So you go in bars that are known for trouble?

Deleted
    So you go in bars that are known for trouble?
    No, because I take precautions. But I pretty much never go to bars anymore. Festivals and concerts for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Indeed German people are not committing crimes.
    Your logic is wrong.

It's been said a thousand times but obstruction of the truth for a temporary fix seems to invariably cause more issues down the line.

I just hope we can learn from this horrible incident and the repercussions from trying to ignore or cover it up.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Reported... dude whats wrong with you.
    Yea it was a bit out of line, but I am with him to an extent (not for the holocaust reference and gas chambers, never).

As I think about this more and more, I think we , the world, are starting to run out of options. I really think we need to think about hitting the "reset" button on the whole Middle East.

They are raised to hate everyone. Getting rid of the terrorists today doesn't do anything. More are born and raised to replace them every day. Time to lob bombs over and be done with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yeah.. one is you trying to cover rape up and the other one is inciting hate towards brown people.
    Inciting hate towards "brown people" how? They are the ones raping. Its not like this shit is make belief. They let refugees in. What happens. A holiday of celebration comes around and these "brown people" who Germany tried to help out celebrated it by raping their citizens. They are Bass Akwards anyway you look at it. Something needs to be done about it.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-12 at 04:36 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Inciting hate towards "brown people" how? They are the ones raping. Its not like this shit is make belief. They let refugees in. What happens. A holiday of celebration comes around and these "brown people" who Germany tried to help out celebrated it by raping their citizens. They are Bass Akwards anyway you look at it. Something needs to be done about it.
    So the BKA is lying then? Of course they are, probably merkel ordered them to, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Holy fucking shit.

You speak here about bombing everyone in the middle east and then wonder why SOME people there hate "us".
    Perhaps you could kickstart that brain and for one second think about what you are saying?

No.
    Refugees aren't raping.
    Rapists are raping.

Nevermind, I am just going to report your retarded post.
    Moderators aren't too happy with people that promote genocide.
    Report me for having a different opinion on the matter? Gotcha.

My opinion is that the only way to handle the situation is to hit the reset button. Call in the exterminator, eradicate the pests... Im sorry you don't agree with it.

They hate us because we have a different way of life. We don't make our women cover up from their tonails to the top of their head. We don't burn them for reporting rapes. We don't stone them for divorcing their husbands who cheat. They hate everything about our country.

To your next point. The rapists who are raping happen to be refugees that were let in. They are still refugees anyway you try to twist it. Why do they rape? Because they hate the rest of the world. Germany opened their "doors" and low and behold, these low lifes repay the kindness by raping. The refugees raped. Period. Its their culture. Its their way of life. The shit was probably normal to them.

RAPE THE INFIDELS!!!!

Seriously, if you can't handle the hotbed and wide array (no matter how extreme) of views a thread like this brings, you probably should steer clear of these types of threads.

- - - Updated - - -

So the BKA is lying then? Of course they are, probably merkel ordered them to, right?
    I guess the Germans just thought saying their citizens being raped would be a funny, cool thing to do amirite?

"She was busier than a woman fighting off refugees on New Year's Eve," he said.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    I guess the Germans just thought saying their citizens being raped would be a funny, cool thing to do amirite?
    Blowing things out of proportion, totally a new and hip thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Or in other words: you still claim that the law is dangerous because it can punish people in a group and that nothing changes.
    No, some people can look at different parts of a law and comment on them seperately.
    You on the other hand want to pretend that the law consists of what? A single word?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The group law can punish people who are part of a group and DIDNT commit a crime. Your friend touches a woman while you are nearby with some other friends (you didnt even notice that he did it), you are now in trouble for a sexual crime too. This is unconstitutional.
    I would expect that they still have to prove you are part of that group at that moment.