Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Hold on one damn minute here. I'm not saying all cops are nice. You are saying all cops are assholes. The burden of proof lies with YOU to back up that claim. Where is YOUR source material? That how you kids do it these days? Make blanket statements and then tell the person disagreeing with you that they have "no "proof" to combat your retarded beliefs which are not true? Absolutely ridiculous and face palm retarded on every level imaginable.
    Hey Mr. Pot, I'm Mr. Kettle. Nice to meet you!

You are the one that tried to use the "friend" card as proof.

Star Wars episode VIII Luke Skywalker has turned to the Dark Side... I know cuz I have a "friends" that work there.

Its your attempt to sound credible, by establishing some completely unverifiable source.

http://www.abuseofpower.info/Culture_Training.htm

That's just a quick google search. First one that pops up. I am sorry that I need to teach you how to use google. It must be one of those "kids" things, and our intimate relationship with technology. PM me I'll show you how to get your e-mails out of that box you call a computer, I'll teach you how to facebook, I'll even teach you how to change your background to pictures of your grand kids. You try to act all mature... yet in the last 2 posts you went from being angry, to being completely irrational. A person who has resorted to name calling (retarded... twice) has most assuredly lost the argument.

Your move. Go on establish your proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Hey Mr. Pot, I'm Mr. Kettle. Nice to meet you!

You are the one that tried to use the "friend" card as proof.

Star Wars episode VIII Luke Skywalker has turned to the Dark Side... I know cuz I have a "friends" that work there.

Its your attempt to sound credible, by establishing some completely unverifiable source.

http://www.abuseofpower.info/Culture_Training.htm

That's just a quick google search. First one that pops up. I am sorry that I need to teach you how to use google. It must be one of those "kids" things, and our intimate relationship with technology. PM me I'll show you how to get your e-mails out of that box you call a computer, I'll teach you how to facebook, I'll even teach you how to change your background to pictures of your grand kids. You try to act all mature... yet in the last 2 posts you went from being angry, to being completely irrational. A person who has resorted to name calling (retarded... twice) has most assuredly lost the argument.

Your move. Go on establish your proof.
    Read slowly as I won't respond to you again. You said all cops are assholes. You are the one needing to prove without a doubt that all cops are assholes. Not me. I never claimed all cops were friends. So I don't have to prove shit. Especially to someone who obviously likes to look at this situation from only an extreme view making ludicrous claims about things he can't prove. Don't link me an article that doesn't prove your point again, cause that's what you did. The best thing you can do is change your wordage to "I think all cops are assholes" since you can't prove jack shit. You can't make a claim without proof. This should be evident but I know how you young pups like to use a bias article from google that says nothing to back your point as "proof" then hand wave and scream that you are some how exhonerated. Finally, I suggest you use those great computer skills and go to a site that teaches you to read and debate like a normal person and not some 12 year old who thinks he's badass by linking the first thing shiny on his screen.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-16 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read slowly as I won't respond to you again. You said all cops are assholes. You are the one needing to prove without a doubt that all cops are assholes. Not me. I never claimed all cops were friends. So I don't have to prove shit. Especially to someone who obviously likes to look at this situation from only an extreme view making ludicrous claims about things he can't prove. Don't link me an article that doesn't prove your point again, cause that's what you did. The best thing you can do is change your wordage to "I think all cops are assholes" since you can't prove jack shit. You can't make a claim without proof. This should be evident but I know how you young pups like to use a bias article from google that says nothing to back your point as "proof" then hand wave and scream that you are some how exhonerated. Finally, I suggest you use those great computer skills and go to a site that teaches you to read and debate like a normal person and not some 12 year old who thinks he's badass by linking the first thing shiny on his screen.
    Here we go again with the insults.

Linking the first shiny thing proves that there is plethora of information to support my claim regarding their training. I didn't have to look hard at all. But you're just too simple minded to see it. Stick to your newspapers and your crossword puzzles gramps!

If cops were such gentle souls. There wouldn't have been this backlash here in Texas... because there wouldn't have been a protest, there wouldn't have been a need to RETALIATE.

Its too bad shooters don't go after ignorant people like yourself who try and pretend like there isn't a Police problem.

Here we go again with the insults.

Linking the first shiny thing proves that there is plethora of information to support my claim regarding their training. I didn't have to look hard at all. But you're just too simple minded to see it. Stick to your newspapers and your crossword puzzles gramps!

If cops were such gentle souls. There wouldn't have been this backlash here in Texas... because there wouldn't have been a protest, there wouldn't have been a need to RETALIATE.

Its too bad shooters don't go after ignorant people like yourself who try and pretend like there isn't a Police problem.
    God you are pathetic. Not only are you wishing me harm, but you are saying I'm making claims that there is not a police problem which is totally false. Deflection is also a common method when you are dead fucking wrong. Can't prove that all cops are assholes, which was the primary point being discussed, so you move it to something else that was never said. You link an article that has ZERO proof of 100% police being "assholes" and somehow to think I'm pathetic? I can't go on with your ridiculousness.

10+ Year Old Account
    God you are pathetic. Not only are you wishing me harm, but you are saying I'm making claims that there is not a police problem which is totally false. Deflection is also a common method when you are dead fucking wrong. Can't prove that all cops are assholes, which was the primary point being discussed, so you move it to something else that was never said. You link an article that has ZERO proof of 100% police being "assholes" and somehow to think I'm pathetic? I can't go on with your ridiculousness.
    I thought you weren't replying anymore?

This issue is not whether cops are assholes, the issue is whether cops are trained to behave like assholes as a tactic. If you want to argue what constitutes and asshole fine... go for it kemo sabe.

You ARE pathetic.

(1) A mature person (or at least one who claims to be) would have no problem simply walking away. You attempted to... and failed, so one can only conclude you haven't QUITE matured yet.

(2) You continue to try and paint me as a child, while failing to establish the mature high road for yourself. Because honestly who continues to argue with someone they believe to be a child unless they are actually (wait for it)........*dramatic pause* a child themselves.

It is one thing to question the validity of a statement. Had you started with that, I might have respected your position. Instead you chose to make an even wilder generalization. That they AREN'T assholes.

But then you insist that I prove my statement. I provide you with a link one of many available if you are that curious look it up for yourself. In the same breath you attempt to insult me by calling me a "child" and "retarded". I am not going to continue to spoon feed sources to some random no-name who thinks HIS opinion of a valid source is what matters. It isn't. I mean honestly who do you think you are? What credentials do you have to be able deem a source credible or not?

Furthermore, your claim that the majority aren't assholes, is contrary to what most of us experience in our interactions with law enforcement. If 10 of us walk into a room and 9/10 think its cold outside, and you think its comfortable it doesn't make it so. The 9 can accept that may be your experience, but it isn't ours. So when you make a wild claim like "Its nice outside." While the rest of us our miserable, we can dismiss your claim entirely. I don't need to provide you with meteorology reports on the ideal temperature/weather.

Again, its not really THEIR fault. Its not like assholes somehow gravitate to that career choice. They are trained to be assholes.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-16 at 02:59 PM.

I thought you weren't replying anymore?

This issue is not whether cops are assholes, the issue is whether cops are trained to behave like assholes as a tactic. If you want to argue what constitutes and asshole fine... go for it kemo sabe.
    Is there proof that their training includes how to be an asshole?