Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    WTF? this is the opposite of what I was thinking. I liked the art styyle and artistic freedom, but the trailer is not progressive at all. If anthing, the female Night Elves should have been in the majority and it is a bit of a bummer to see that the focal, recurring key NPC in Legion will again be all dudes. So WotLK all over again :X

(not that I didn't like the WotLK story, but it was such a sausagefest that it hurt...)
    well, maybe it is because you are even more progressive than progressives. I think that only male elves should have been allowed to become demon hunters, but well WoW mangled things from the beginning. W is boys game after all.

15+ Year Old Account
    I heard VA Michael Bell. I wonder, if he will reprise the role of Medivh, since he did him in Warcraft 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco View Post
    I heard VA Michael Bell. I wonder, if he will reprise the role of Medivh, since he did him in Warcraft 3.
    They recently casted him as the voice for Medivh in Heroes of the Storm when the Hero got released a couple of weeks ago. He is more than likely going to be voicing Medivh in the animated shorts+Legion if the character will have any lines in either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonssown View Post
    Argus could also be a potential raid instance.
    No! Please don't shatter my hopes and dreams.
    Last edited by Gonder; 2016-07-12 at 03:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post
    They've not been terribly consistent, to be honest.

You can still get the achievement mounts from Ulduar 10 and 25, same with ICC, but they removed the ones from Naxx in the middle of that expansion. Most of the achievement mounts from ICC on are still in the game (minus the wolf from Garrosh), and the ones that were 100% drop rates from the bosses are still in but now are low drop rate items...

And then you have the Grove Warden, which works differently than the others - it's a 100% drop item that starts a quest for everyone there, which is different than what they've done before, and it's going away permanently when the expansion launches, which they've really only done twice (and only one of those was expansion related).

Removing mounts from end of expansion bosses entirely is a relatively new trend as far as WoW goes.
    You're right though, I was thinking the 100% vs low drop chance, but you're correct - it is indeed still in game (just like a 1-3% drop rate which TO ME.. is hella RIP).

I guess I kind of like it being removed, and I'm not even a special snowflake, I just feel like if you played during this time period - you have a token (That I won't even use anyway lolooo) showing you played from x to y time. I mean, literally - I see people selling it for 15,000 in trade, and these are good groups of vape nation mythic geared people burning the boss in like 4 minutes flat. To me, I agree that working TOWARDS a yolo kill from LFG, sure that sucks ass, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.. But just by selling a champion's honor from your garrison on the ah, and buying a kill - I think is just a way of basically BUYING the mount for 15k. I don't mean to sound mean I'm just saying: may as well just use some of that 5,000,000 gold you have stacked instead of letting it sit with your 11 wow tokens you already bought..

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Racists much? Its like saying you don't like a video because it has dark skinned people :P
    You can't be racist against orcs. They're not a real race, so don't get all offended Ogrim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Yes, obviously I know you can buy the upgrade from the vendor in Tanaan as it is the only upgrade I can get my hands on as I don't get in raids.
    It is the upgrade from that NPC I have used to upgrade to the 762 ilvl I have now. So a lot of boring LFR runs :P

As I said... I don't raid, so I don't do mythic dungeons either. From what I can see you need achievements for everything and high ilvl(I have like 706 or so). That's how it is on my realm atleast and what I can see in LFG groups.
    So I have daily dungeon + LFR + weekly event some weeks(pet battles next week, so no valor and I don't do mythic dungeons week either).

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I'm a wood completionist with a low functioning brain, you all mighty pro player

Edit:
    My point isn't really that I have to complete it or I will start crying, but that I don't see any reason to remove a grind for an item that will not be used in Legion. It's not like people would hold on leveling when Legion comes until they have farmed valor for the first few weeks just so they could completely upgrade their ring because they would refuse to level with a ring that isn't fully upgraded - and I don't think anyone would really care if someone else would be able to fully upgrade their ring or not.
    You have to raid to have that legendary though #trollface - I hear what you're saying. I just think if you want the 795 maxed out: you have more than enough time to max that puppy out if you really wanted it. AGAIN, I am feeling your side of the fence - they COULD keep it in the game, but they aren't. I've missed out on a ton of stuff, and I'm decently active on a casual standpoint as well - but I just make sacrifices when it comes to what I want vs. what I spend my time on/fun/etc imo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    You can't be racist against orcs. They're not a real race, so don't get all offended Ogrim.
    listen Zak, #orclivesmatter ok? You don't want irl mass shootings in World of Warcraft do you!? Messing with ya

Deleted
    no comment on proving grounds and challenge modes? slackers...

very interesting post. Thanks.