Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Anyone have any idea when are winners going to be selected?

Quote Originally Posted by trinityskye View Post
    I just got into beta thanks to Blizz, idk who i need to talk to to let them know to take me off this giveaway i entered here.

Taken this from the competition site

Winners will have 72 hours to view their key. After that another winner will be selected.

If any of the winners is in the camp of 'meh its pre-patch anyway not going to bother with beta' then feel free to PM me your key :P

I have leveled 7 chars to 100 in the last WoD beta, and I plan on atleast levelling 4 this time (if I get in) so I will get a lot of testing done
    Unfortunately I haven't been very lucky with the wowhead, mmochamp , and various curse channel giveaways

(Y) for the people opting out of the contest to give those without a key a chance to try the beta. GL everyone fingers crossed this time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Looks like this'll be the last chance I've got to get into the beta seeing as wowhead stopped doing their contests. Hope I win. I really want to win.

Deleted
    This contest is over. Winners are still being selected, check back later.
    Does this mean all 750 winners have been selected and are waiting for the 72h window to collect their keys, if they don't collect it new ones will be chosen, or is it a continuous thing than happens?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Winners are still being selected means exactly what it says. If you had lost it would tell you. They haven't picked the winners yet though so just relax and check back in a few hours. Maybe do something out of the house on a Saturday...
    It's not that I'm impatient its just that it's been 16 h since that message started to show.
    Last edited by mmoc44a2471bb9; 2016-07-16 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollgirl View Post
    It's not that I'm inpatient its just that it's been 16 h since that message started to show.
    "It's not that I'm impatient, I'm just really impatient."

Chaud said in Curse chat yesterday that it would most likely be in the afternoon today.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Who even wants beta at this point? We have pre-patch in a week and the expansion goes live in almost a month...
    I would still like Beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaaahhh the wait is killing me lol. Even though Legion is only a matter of weeks away haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rontastic View Post
    "It's not that I'm impatient, I'm just really impatient."

Chaud said in Curse chat yesterday that it would most likely be in the afternoon today.
    You assume everyone knows this information. Which I didn't; helps to know that

Quote Originally Posted by Dollgirl View Post
    You assume everyone knows this information. Which I didn't; helps to know that
    I make no assumption. I quote this from the original contest text: "Winners will be selected by July 16"

It's July 16th. Winners are still being selected. No need for impatience.

And today is when I'll FINALLY win a contest for anything!
    yay possitive thinking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noobadrood View Post
    And today is when I'll FINALLY win a contest for anything!
    yay possitive thinking
    Yeah dude! Can't wait to get into beta *holding my thumbs*

Edit: Well, my usual luck.. #Nobeta2016 atleast it was fun chasing a key like a crack addict... not.
    Last edited by mmoc4b31ff8e00; 2016-07-16 at 08:41 PM.

piece of battlepet crap , are there still battle pets in Legion? I hope no...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deffusse View Post
    piece of battlepet crap , are there still battle pets in Legion? I hope no...
    I don't like something, I hope its removed so no one gets to enjoy it. Screw all you people, It's only me that matters.

this is my 20th giveaway overall i entered, magic number O'.O'

Please 5 pound 6 ounce, 3 weeks premature baby jesus send me a key!

F5'ing Contest status page like a madman.. We drawing the winners soon?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blyght View Post
    I completed both of these achievements on 10 December 2012. As pet battle achievements are mostly account wide, this one in particular, it is impossible for anyone (myself included) to go earn them again on an alt or otherwise.

I only mention this because logging in with Battle.net to MMO-C doesn't give me credit for doing the achievement and having tried several ways to do it again (each time waiting patiently to log out, wait 5 min, click update, wait 5 min, refresh) and still can't get the contest to notice me.
    Never updated in time for me