Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account

Are people hypocrites nowadays?

Seems like people get angry at other people for doing things when they do the same things themselves. Like this dude says other people are dicks when he is a dick himself. Well I guess its part of our nature to be a hypocrite. What do you guys think?

This post is kind of meta.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Yes. Next question?

And yeah, the answer is that obvious that I am not gonna explain it. There are many examples at all levels you can look to. Not even sure why you had to ask.

Deleted
    What do I think? I think this post is uninteresting and based on very little actual information.

15+ Year Old Account
    Definitely maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Definitely maybe.
    But sometimes always

Deleted
    By nowadays you mean since the dawn of mankind?

15+ Year Old Account
    They always were and always will be. It's called being human.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

"What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun."

Deleted
    oh yeah. Especially liberals and lefties hate other opinions. It is really worrysome.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji47 View Post
    Seems like people get angry at other people for doing things when they do the same things themselves. Like this dude says other people are dicks when he is a dick himself. Well I guess its part of our nature to be a hypocrite. What do you guys think?
    Damn straight they are, especially in politics

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    oh yeah. Especially liberals and lefties hate other opinions. It is really worrysome.
    At least the left acknowledges the existence of other opinions. The right doesn't even realize other opinions exist, so anyone who strays from their world view must "hate freedom" or other such mental gymnastics to justify why someone might not act in the way they want everyone to act.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji47 View Post
    Greetings fellow NSW resident. You'll find your life much much easier if you allow yourself to acknowledge that there have been at least 7000+ years of recorded human history and throughout that time people have been doing the exact same crap as they do these days. Humans haven't changed, they still kill each other, still lie/cheat and steal. There are dick pics on the walls of Pompeii for instance from before the volcanic eruption.

People haven't changed, 99.9% of humanity rides on the back of the brilliant few that came before them. Just enjoy your life, if you catch someone doing something you don't like cut them out of your life. You only live once, why spend it feeling bad because of other people?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Haven't they always been? Yes...they have. Don't do as I do, do as I say.
    I've never really been against that in principle. What they say might well be good even if they don't practice it. Hypocrisy doesn't do much of anything to the point being made.

Is this the new MMO C gen OT thing? Make "Is/are X group Y descriptor?" threads?
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    The world "hypocrite" goes as far back as to the Ancient Greece. Pretty sure people being hypocrites is not the feature of just our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10% of the population are complete and total good people
    10% are complete and total dicks
    80% are hypocrites that care only about their stomach/sex organs and how to best pacify those cravings

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    And there we go

ONLY the Democratic party.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Better than being a hippogriff.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================