Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Legion Beta - Build 22201

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-07-12 at 11:13 PM.

What's up with the Ordos achievement changes? Is he being removed?

Deleted
    Blizzard has turned Demon Hunters into an AoE version of pre-Legion Windwalkers. They fixed Tigereye Brew, and then they brought it to Demon Hunters. Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You cant get the ring anymore right?, guessing the made it so newer guilds dont have to worry about it.

nerf bat came in hard

retribution nerfed badly
    paladin tank nerfed badly ( AT LEAST 35% LESS DPS LMAO)
    confirmed...blizzard are morons

If you want your content to last an eternity Blizzard, and milk money from YOUR CUSTOMERS, why not just MAKE EVERYTHING IN THE GAME IMMUNE TO DAMAGE
    MORONS....we can see your intentions from miles away, AKA NERFING THE PLAYER POWER SO THE CONTENT/SUBSCRIPTION LAST LONGER
    Last edited by Rikkof; 2016-07-12 at 11:17 PM.

Paladin FU: The Nerfing Continues

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkof View Post
    retribution nerfed badly
    paladin tank nerfed badly
    confirmed...blizzard are morons
    Everything has had damage reduced, apart from the classes that drastically needed improvements.

One thing that's confusing me though is this..
    Hungering Rune Weapon Empower your rune weapon, gaining 1 rune and 5 Runic Power instantly and every 1.5 sec for 12 sec. Frost Death Knight - Level 58 Talent. Instant. 3 min cooldown. 1 sec cooldown.

I assume this is wrong, but a 3 minute cooldown to a 1 second cooldown? O_o

Edit: Don't just look at 'your class' and assume it was the only one that had some negative changes guys.. Almost everythings damage was reduced substantially.

Yet again basically no Warlock changes, trying to leave them useless. Might as well just tell Warlocks to change classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading all these Fury nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkaster View Post
    Yet again basically no Warlock changes, trying to leave them useless. Might as well just tell Warlocks to change classes.
    Warlocks are in a good spot. Everything is being brought down to their level.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Warlocks are in a good spot. Everything is being brought down to their level.
    Everything would have to be massively nerfed for that to be true, and would have to no longer be able to do basically any DPS if you have to move.

I READ ABOUT ALL CLASSES, AND I NOTICED MOST GOT NERFED
    What i care most of, tho, are retri paladins...and they got badly badly nerfed
    The prot paladins have got mayeb a 35% dmg done reduction , lol....
    Maybe this datamining is wrong...?
    ALSO NERF MM HUNTERS AND ARMS WARRIOR ...LOOOOOOOOOOL
    I try to believe this datamine is wrong...because this is utter bullshit and will amek me uninstal both beta, live, bnet and everything related and just stick to my STEAM GAME COMPILATION

THIS IS BULLSHIT...ARTIFICIALLY INCERASING CONTENT DURATION BY NERFING THE POWER WE HAVE TO CLEAR SUCH CONTENT
    FUCK OFF BLIZZARD

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Everything has had damage reduced, apart from the classes that drastically needed improvements.

One thing that's confusing me though is this..
    Hungering Rune Weapon Empower your rune weapon, gaining 1 rune and 5 Runic Power instantly and every 1.5 sec for 12 sec. Frost Death Knight - Level 58 Talent. Instant. 3 min cooldown. 1 sec cooldown.

I assume this is wrong, but a 3 minute cooldown to a 1 second cooldown? O_o

Edit: Don't just look at 'your class' and assume it was the only one that had some negative changes guys.. Almost everythings damage was reduced substantially.
    I would normally agree with you, but the nerfs other classes get would bring them down to the paladin level damage wise. So by nerfing everyone and then nerfing paladins further is just ugh.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fury just got crushed to bits.

I'm assuming that's suppose to be 1 minute and not 1 second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You have to have the cloak for the achieve. If you don't have the cloak you're RIP as far as I know. Technically it can still be obtained, but you must have the cloak, so it's not an achieve you can get points for - for everyone (new folks/people who didn't gaf about the cloak).

10+ Year Old Account
    Profession mini-games sounds interesting.

Outlaw buffs YAY!!!!!! Hunter nerfs BOOO!!!!!! Shaman bufs (although tiny) YAY!!!!!!

More nerf

Quote Originally Posted by mathiaslindberg View Post
    Blizzard has turned Demon Hunters into an AoE version of pre-Legion Windwalkers. They fixed Tigereye Brew, and then they brought it to Demon Hunters. Boo.
    They gonna destroy demon Hunters even before they hit live. They'll be like monks was in WoD. Starts good, ending terrible