Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ha ha. Take it in the ass, Black Lives Matter(the idiot group). Take it in the ass.
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2016-07-13 at 03:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Why is it a double standard. I firmly believe there should be desecration laws.
    I can agree with your opinion per say.

If you dont love your country enough to respect it, then get the hell out. We dont want you to be a citizen
    Now you're losing me..
    Do not talk for everyone else other than yourself.
    Unless you can provide proof that you indeed speak for the vast majority of the people.
    Because, point and fact, you are likely speaking for a minority, and would have to muster enough support to amend the first amendment.
    The reason why there are no (more) desecration laws is, that they are unconstitutional.

All in all, I cannot agree if you skip a step and want to apply a rule to another country when your own country has no such rule.
    That's what makes it double standard.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Only in America..

You do know it's a little rude to change the lyrics of another national hymn, especially when there is nothing sounding remotely like ''all lives matter'' in ''Ô Canada''

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Ha ha. Take it in the ass, Black Lives Matter. Take it in the ass.
    Oh yes, now they will surrender. I mean, a song mocking Canada : BLM is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Uhhhhhhhh, yeah. Legal action, of course.
    Ah yes, legal action, murrica's pastime...
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Only in America..
    Yet done by Canadians.

OT: Blatant agenda move. But, I'll give them props since a BLM message would be hailed as strong and courageous. Just like when they disrupt events like a Canadian Pride parade to protest Canadian cops being there.

If they had dared to mock the US hymn, they would already be receiving hundreds of tweets from angry patriots showcasing both a vast arsenal of firearms and a abyssal mastery of the Bard's language....

Plus, they switched....

With glowing hearts we see thee rise
    The True North strong and free

for

We’re all brothers and sister
    All lives matter to the great

Note that this is a custom to get that bit butchered, since the original hymn, in French, stated for this part...

''Car ton bras sait porter l'épée''
    ''Il sait porter la croix!''

(Your arm can wield the sword and the cross, roughly)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-13 at 02:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yet done by Canadians.

OT: Blatant agenda move. But, I'll give them props since a BLM message would be hailed as strong and courageous. Just like when they disrupt events like a Canadian Pride parade to protest Canadian cops being there.
    Canada is part of America, Champ.

First Canada dropped some bombs in ISIS and now this... what the fuck, Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Why is it a double standard. I firmly believe there should be desecration laws. If you dont love your country enough to respect it, then get the hell out. We dont want you to be a citizen
    That's how a big government would handle it. Do you want big government?

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    How do you suspend one member of a group without it being punishing to the rest? I would've expelled him.
    I'm not sure how suspending one member punishes the rest...and, if it does, I'm not sure how expelling that member would be less of a punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    They wanted equality for all as does BLM. I support equality, do you?
    What is it in the message "Black lives matter" makes you think they care about equality or anything outside of black?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I'm not sure how suspending one member punishes the rest...and, if it does, I'm not sure how expelling that member would be less of a punishment.
    Imagine TLC without their rapper. Replace him.

I know some people struggle a lot with this whole concept, but to take a very blunt example, being for gay right, despite what preachers tell you, does not mean that you are against straight rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    BLM never said "Our lives are more important".

BLM said that "Black Lives Matter" it didn't say "No other Lives matter" any more than When I say "Apple Pie is good" do I actually say "All other pies are shit"
    This confuses me... if this was the case, which i believe it was to start with, but then has manifested into something horrible like everything in this world, then why do they shoots cops, shoot white cops, shut down roads, shut down highways, and interrupt other events that also matter for other people, and many many other things?

10+ Year Old Account
    What is it in the message "Black lives matter" makes you think they care about equality or anything outside of black?

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine TLC without their rapper. Replace him.
    Police brutality on blacks. Guess what it needs to be addressed.

Replace him.
    They can either temporarily perform without him, or have someone else fill in for him while his future status with the group is being determined. Replacing him permanently would take time anyway...so I still fail to see how his suspension is a "punishment" to the rest of the group at all. Nor does it seem that expulsion would be less of a "punishment".

Either way...it's the groups decision whether or not they want his suspension to become an expulsion.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    First Canada dropped some bombs in ISIS and now this... what the fuck, Canada.
    We should just stick to making maple syrup.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I know some people struggle a lot with this whole concept, but to take a very blunt example, being for gay right, despite what preachers tell you, does not mean that you are against straight rights.
    But gays are not blocking streets, disrupting other events, and killing other people to get their point across.

- - - Updated - - -

We should just stick to making maple syrup.
    It damn good maple syrup

It's very dishonest to lump street protests with murders.

''Blocking streets'' and ''disrupting events'' are common protest tactics, that are probably illegal : a far cry from murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Wtf, is this a real thought? All lives maters usually espoused by white supremacists? Get off your fucking high horse.
    He's mentally ill, it's kind of sad in a way.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.