Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ewokgangbang View Post
    why does the western world have such weak gods?
    God in Abrahamic religions is omnipotent.

Awesome Statue.. kind of looks like Neptune (king of the Sea)

But it is Guan Yu legendary Dynasty Warrior

Unusually for a God of War, he uses his skill to avoid confrontations if at all possible.
    A peace-loving deity, he tries to minimize every battle he’s in. But his bravery is legendary.

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/c...?deity=GUAN-YU

Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-07-13 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    God in Abrahamic religions is omnipotent.
    No way dude, Jesus looks like he'd get his ass kicked in virtually any fight. That ain't no omnipotence.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    What dynasty warriors game is he from again?
    Literally all of them? They're all based on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, so they have mostly the same cast of characters.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty bad-ass.

Maybe Europe can pool so that we can build a badass looking Odin/Tyr or Ares statue. Though I would prefer something with tits. Maybe an Athene? Would also fit better for the EU as we don't have to pretend that our dicks are bigger than they are .

Or we just build some awesome "sciencey shit" instead. I'm down for the last one, if we build statues again they would probably look shit since we lost the art of .. well, genuine art.

Pffft! He doesn't have any followers.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by ewokgangbang View Post
    dude looks like he could lay the smackdown on jesus. why does the western world have such weak gods?
    Some Roman
    Neptune
    Jupiter
    Juno
    Mars
    Bellona
    Vesta
    Janus

Some Greek
    Aphrodite
    Apollo
    Ares
    Athena
    Atlas
    Hades
    Hermes

Tons more greek and roman ones

Some Norse
    Odin
    Thor
    Freyja
    Loki
    Magni
    Yggdrasil

To name a few take your pick there is alot of old gods, just not worshiped anymore or not that i know of.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Some Roman
    Neptune
    Jupiter
    Juno
    Mars
    Bellona
    Vesta
    Janus

Some Greek
    Aphrodite
    Apollo
    Ares
    Athena
    Atlas
    Hades
    Hermes

Some Norse
    Odin
    Thor
    Freyja
    Loki
    Magni
    Yggdrasil

To name a few take your pick there is alot of old gods, just not worshiped anymore or not that i know of.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odinic_Rite There's been a minor resurgence of a lot of the classical religions.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

China's illegal World of Warcraft Theme park has cool statues as well.

The park features absolutely gigantic Warcraft statues, themed rides, and a cafe in a castle perched at the top of a massive stone staircase. It's in Changzhou, China, it's called Joyland, and Forbes reports that it cost $48 million to build.
    And it is entirely, audaciously illegal, as a copyright violation.

http://shanghaiist.com/2011/07/15/jo...ts.php#photo-1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Maybe Europe can pool so that we can build a badass looking Odin/Tyr or Ares statue. Though I would prefer something with tits. Maybe an Athene? Would also fit better for the EU as we don't have to pretend that our dicks are bigger than they are .

Or we just build some awesome "sciencey shit" instead. I'm down for the last one, if we build statues again they would probably look shit since we lost the art of .. well, genuine art.
    Athena definitely. Ares isnt really much of a "positive" god of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odinic_Rite There's been a minor resurgence of a lot of the classical religions.
    Maby im switching to Odinism

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Some Roman
    Neptune
    Jupiter
    Juno
    Mars
    Bellona
    Vesta
    Janus

Some Greek
    Aphrodite
    Apollo
    Ares
    Athena
    Atlas
    Hades
    Hermes

Some Norse
    Odin
    Thor
    Freyja
    Loki
    Magni
    Yggdrasil

Good luck smacking Zeus. He probably turns himself in a bull and fuck your missus as well before destroying everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Good luck smacking Zeus. He probably turns himself in a bull and fuck your missus as well before destroying everything.
    Haha true.

as a people, i think humans need to get back to monument building. none of the buildings and shit we have now will survive for thousands of years like the things our ancestors made.

i doubt this one will last either, but it's nice definitely. japan should make statues of its deities, they got some really cool ones.

as a fan of the dynasty warriors series only one thing i can say to this GUAN YU DRAGON!!!!
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    No way dude, Jesus looks like he'd get his ass kicked in virtually any fight. That ain't no omnipotence.
    depending on the version of christianity, jesus is either a separate god or a representation of god with him being the only god.

but the abrahamic god yahwe is by far the most powerful of all the deities, he's truly omnipotent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Now THAT is what I call a statue.

None of this stupid 'modern art' that consists of truck tires stuck together with fermented bird shit.

If only every country could build something like this statue. The world would be a better place if we spent more money on statues like this and less of funding potential terrorists in backwater countries.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-07-13 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yeah. Lets forget about hunger and poverty, human rights violations around the world.
    Peasants will be peasants. We need more big statues may I suggest GWB with m16s and an 8 pack

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    depending on the version of christianity, jesus is either a separate god or a representation of god with him being the only god.

but the abrahamic god yahwe is by far the most powerful of all the deities, he's truly omnipotent.
    correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Jesus.. the son of God?