Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Your post was as irrelevant as my reply. Glad you see that.
    My post was a direct rebuttal to the idea that we are all scared shitless of the people in power, even the good ones, because they could decide to go bad at any time and they'd get away with it. That's textbook paranoia, and it's not at all what most people think. Thus, I am not afraid of police officers.

Putting words in people's mouths is a solid way to make everyone write you off on this forum, but good on you for sticking to your guns. Maybe next time you should try not inserting yourself into a direct reply to another poster as if you had anything on-topic to contribute when you clearly don't.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

That exactly what you just did. You discredited their cause because theyre "ex Long Island Crip and lifelong lawbreaker Snoop." Stop making shitty posts and I wont have garbage to reply to.
    No, I elaborated more on my post. You are singling me out and harassing me and calling my posts "shitty" and "garbage." Stop harassing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    No, I elaborated more on my post. You are singling me out and harassing me and calling my posts "shitty" and "garbage." Stop harassing me.
    I call an apple an apple too.

10+ Year Old Account
    He seems to only be in this thread to randomly pick fights. Maybe he's having a bad or something and just wants to take his frustration out on people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Do you have the video proving it? I find it kind of odd people aren't demanding dash/body cams, especially the family. I
    How do you know theyre are not? Wouldnt that body cam be evidence in a criminal investigation? They might be allowed access to it yet.

Do you have the video proving it? I find it kind of odd people aren't demanding dash/body cams, especially the family. If the guy did what his gf has said several times in interviews then it's really his own fault. She literally said multiple times that he mentioned being armed WHILE reaching for his ID. Have you seen videos of how fast a gun can be pulled? Just based on his gf's testimony, I think the shooting was justified but there's no real way of knowing until we see what actually caused the event.
    There is no body cam footage because the officer wasn't wearing a body cam.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ce-lawyer-says

Authorities said several videos, including squad car video, have been collected, though St Anthony officers don’t wear body cameras.
    There is apparently squad car video, but it's doubtful it will show what happened inside Philando's vehicle.
    Last edited by dubious_doomhammer; 2016-07-13 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    He seems to only be in this thread to randomly pick fights. Maybe he's having a bad or something and just wants to take his frustration out on people.
    So you must have ignored why I responded to him, making you the hypocrite that your currently complaining of me being.

Do you have the video proving it? I find it kind of odd people aren't demanding dash/body cams, especially the family. If the guy did what his gf has said several times in interviews then it's really his own fault. She literally said multiple times that he mentioned being armed WHILE reaching for his ID. Have you seen videos of how fast a gun can be pulled? Just based on his gf's testimony, I think the shooting was justified but there's no real way of knowing until we see what actually caused the event.
    Why would he tell the officer he's armed if he's about to shoot him? Maybe he believes in fair fights and wants the officer to have a chance. Or maybe...just maybe he was warning the officer that as he reaches for his ID (which the officer instructed him to do), the officer might see the butt of a gun and not to be alarmed. Instead the officer upon hearing this yells "put your hands where I can see them", then when Philando tries to bring his hands back to view, the officer panics and thinks he's being shot.

Hence why the officer is a mess after the shooting, because he knows he fucked up and can do nothing but scream and cry as he points a gun at a man he murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Im not sure why, "congratulations" triggered you so hard.. Honestly, no one cares about your anecdotal experience and that post contributed nothing.

I call an apple an apple too.
    And I call a bully a bully. Stop harassing me.

This entire scenario is retarded. At what point will people and the media stop preying on a persons color. Black and White people are getting killed and it needs to stop. Period.

Im so ready for the next Ice Age and Earth 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Would be true if Philando Castile wasn't shot for doing exactly that.
    Licensed carry man illegally carrying a pistol was told not to reach for a pistol. Reaches suspiciously behind himself when told not to and gets killed. Your right. This guy is completely innocent. Other than the facts of course. Illegally carrying a firearm. Not complying with a law enforcement officer.

And I call a bully a bully. Stop harassing me.
    I dont think you understand the definition of words.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm totally racist for pointing out the differences in how police react.

Group of armed white people threatening to kill police and even pointing their weapons at police - leave them alone for a month.

Black man with a gun in his pocket - shoot while he's restrained 4 times in the chest and 3 times in the back.

Black man with a gun that's legally licensed to carry (Philando Castile) reaching for his permit - shoot 4 times.
    People in numbers barricaded in a building no one wanted? It's not even the same situation. Different people different situation and you expect the same outcome, how asinine is that?

I dont think you understand the definition of words.
    I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't insult my intelligence in response to literally every post I make. Stop following me around responding to my posts, STOP harassing me.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you must have ignored why I responded to him, making you the hypocrite that your currently complaining of me being.
    Im not sure why, "congratulations" triggered you so hard.. Honestly, no one cares about your anecdotal experience and that post contributed nothing.
    Did you really just quote reply twice to my post? Like I said before and you continue to prove with every post you write, you're only here to pick fights.

The forum is a public discussion and anecdotal experience is shared throughout every single thread. If you don't like reading about those experiences then you're more than welcome to go elsewhere. It's not for you to assign value levels to on-topic posts and dole out off-topic criticisms for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Reading level: 0/100
    Please go back and check the words. Sound them out or google if you need help.
    Are you going to feel stupid when it ends up that the innocent little felon had a gun and was reaching for it when he got shot?
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I want them to explain how the two of them pinning him to the ground with at least partial control of his arms couldn't stop this without executing him.

But I'm not really sure why we need another thread for something that has been said since the guy was shot.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2535714

Because that's how a suspect "under control" can turn into a life threatening situation.
    Last edited by Malfecto; 2016-07-13 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I would like to see the body cam point of view too, even if they fell off...

One thing is for sure, he shouldn't have resisted arrest. I think he would have used his gun, he already pointed it at someone which is the reason 911 was called on him, and he has a huge rap sheet.
    Your second part is something quite often overlooked by the anti cop crowd. The entire reason the cops were there in the first place is this convicted criminal was pointing an illegal gun at other people, therefore 911 was called and they had to come out. Additionally, he resisted arrest and even shrugged off a taser shot. If he wasn't a criminal, acting like a criminal, he'd have been fine.

That aside, your first comment makes me sick. You and everyone else do not, in any way, shape, or form deserve access to the any additional footage, even if it makes it clear as day that he is innocent. The only people that deserve access to that footage are the cops, internal investigation, and anyone involved in the legal proceedings that I'm sure will crop up. In those proceedings, guilt or innocence will be proven and society needs to just accept that with the additional footage, his innocence was proven, not resort to their "Oh, another cop getting off killing an innocent." bullshit because they were proven innocent in a court of law.

I'm mostly interested in how fast the cop went from pulling his gun/telling him to show his hands or whatever and then shooting him. If it's a prolonged period of time at all, the shooting is for sure justified.
    1) Again, just because you're nosy doesn't mean you should have the right to the dash cam footage just to satiate your curiosity.
    2) Life and Death can happen in a split second. It doesn't matter if the cop said "Don't reach" and the guy started reaching and didn't stop, or if the cop said "Don't reach" and the guy started to reach 10 seconds later, in both instances the cop had to make that snap decision which could have cost him his life due to a non compliant suspect.
    Last edited by Thetruth1400; 2016-07-13 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    I don't think I'll ever understand the US. Everyone there seems to covet the 2nd amendment more than life itself, then they're surprised when someone has a gun, then they calls the cops, then the cops shoot the guy for having a gun.
    Well, you see, he is a convicted felon who is not legally able to carry a firearm.